1. LOD #39

G3 EZ one shot gj team keep the good work ;]/
    For some reason bbcode for youtube here don`t want to get the url lol..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mGrRPy5_8s

All bosses before The Lich King SOON!!!

We need more great players recruitment is open for more information check our website - Blood Oath
    one shot because i was Rdudu, and that was my first time, i mean in my real life xS, never played rdudu xS

2. one shot because i was Rdudu, and that was my first time, i mean in my real life xS, never played rdudu xS
    Eno couse Tanna is such a good teacher explained you all for 5 min and you become LOD healer ;]/

3. LOD #40

G4 doing pretty clean kill.

All bosses before The Lich King SOON!! ;]/

We need more great players recruitment is open for more information check our website - Blood Oath

4. Eno couse Tanna is such a good teacher explained you all for 5 min and you become LOD healer ;]/
    xS tanna is the best

5. aha, best tips for rdruid : "rejuv>jump>repeat and don't forget that jump is part of rotation" :D

6. RS #7

Chill day rs, togc and bane.

7. LOD #41

2 weeks in a row we did 5 LOD`s gj team this one was one shot even better ;]/

8. LOD #42

So many sleeping beauty`s

ps. the guild will focus on boosting Kylo for hes Lightsaber ;]/
    Edited: February 1, 2018

9. LOD #43

Group 2 bad skada and priest.

Edited: February 1, 2018

10. LOD #44

Group 3 cheers

11. last week's ruby sanctum,replenishment and innervates are for the weak

Edited: February 3, 2018

First ... 5678917 ... Last