1. My app got declined due to "lack of raid experience" in case I'm one of the oldest players on this server and I've done everything in this game, except LoD :D

RIP this guild
    I am happy that you got rejected because we don't need people like you who's going to make drama on forum for stupid reasons.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

2. and somehow you still cant shut the **** up xd

3. and somehow you still cant shut the **** up xd
    That "probably" was 3 months ago. I returned 2 weeks ago, leveled a warr to 80lvl and geared it to 5k GS. You basically declined me because I'm not a full donor who bought his way to LoD, that's all :D

Not going to comment anything, will show only one part you can guess what other answers are in the same spirit. Wish you luck applying in any guild the way you did it, happy holidays.

It's an end-game WotLK guild on a realm that has been end-game for years now. What did you expect? Even you don't take yourself seriously (visible from the guild's post and website), yet you expect me to post an extensive application.

If you are one of the "oldest" players on this server that means you probably have like what +5 years of Wotlk experience . If you haven't killed LoD by this time ( players who play only PvP are not included ) you MUST delete the game and quit gaming for good .

L.E : ok you actually have 7 years of "experience" the only problem is that you have 7 years of FoS/PoS experience . Merry Christmas tho.
    When I stopped raiding LoD and Bane didn't exist on Warmane, kid. At least not in a state that was doable without extensive exploits. You have nothing on me. Absolutely nothing. The sole reason why I wanted to join you was to get that thing checked off my list.

Thanks for further proving my point and reminding me why I quit Icecrown (hint: guilds like yours).

Icecrown is dead. Merry Christmas.
    Edited: December 26, 2017

4. Well then paterfamilias Taralej perhaps you should try applying to any other "end-game" guild. But I believe the result will be the same :c .

Just cause you're old doesn't mean your'e some top class player(quite the opposite atm). Bloody pathetic and ignorant at best.

5. Seems like this guy wont stop...
    OK
    so
    Your apply is rejected because:
    - we don't need 5.9k dk's who has no idea whats going on in icc25hc and rs25hc.
    - we don't care about how many years you was offline on this server.
    - we also don't wanna get "crybaby" like you to our guild with great community.
    I hope now you will get out from this tread and stop qq about not getting accept.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

6. That "probably" was 3 months ago. I returned 2 weeks ago, leveled a warr to 80lvl and geared it to 5k GS. You basically declined me because I'm not a full donor who bought his way to LoD, that's all :D

It's an end-game WotLK guild on a realm that has been end-game for years now. What did you expect? Even you don't take yourself seriously (visible from the guild's post and website), yet you expect me to post an extensive application.

When I stopped raiding LoD and Bane didn't exist on Warmane, kid. At least not in a state that was doable without extensive exploits. You have nothing on me. Absolutely nothing. The sole reason why I wanted to join you was to get that thing checked off my list.

Thanks for further proving my point and reminding me why I quit Icecrown (hint: guilds like yours).

Icecrown is dead. Merry Christmas.
    Ok i just got back home . I feel like i have to explain some things to you ( again ) : you were declined not because you aren't full donor but because your raid tactics knowledge on a patch that's so old is somewhat close to my grandmothers who doesen't know how to handle a pc and we don't need to carry your 4k dps toons in icc . You stated that you are a very good player and you did everything in this game mate , YOU not me , and now your excuse is that when you quit warmane or w/e you couldn't do bane or lod so basically you have 7 years of experience and in those 7 years you actually only played for a few months and did some random dungeons and maybe some 10n fail raids and then you quit wow for like 5-6 years and now that you are back you keep lying yourself that you have raiding experience / class knowledge , you think that you are a good player and you know how this game/patch works but actually i forgot more stuff about wow than you actually know atm .

Icecrown isn't dead , it's quite alive tbh the only problem is that since the raids (scripts) are working way better now than they used to 7 years ago or when you were playing , sadly now the PvE scene no longer has place for you in it because you "kiddo" .

Oh sorry i forgot about "Hottest" : if you are a PvE player ( like him ) then LoD is everything in terms of raiding since this is not a "live" patch .
    Edited: December 26, 2017

7. Not sure if allowed, but may we see his full application c: ?

8. We had our laugh, he had he's 2 days of fame.
    I'm asking forum moderators to delete every post connected with this topic.
    This is our guild space not someone's personal drama diary. Thank you for understanding and have lovely holidays.

9. We had our laugh, he had he's 2 days of fame.
    I'm asking forum moderators to delete every post connected with this topic.
    This is our guild space not someone's personal drama diary. Thank you for understanding and have lovely holidays.
    ceo please, i just found this extremely interesting discussion and wanted to grab some popcorn ;)

10. Light of Dawn #24 Shadow Priest pov(Rejectedd)

the music is not working, sorry for the inconvenience ^^
    Edited: December 28, 2017

11. Light of Dawn # 25 Resto Druid pov(Echosenpai)

12. LOD#26 3d group of the week (no video)

13. Happy New Year!
    Edited: January 1, 2018

14. Hey I have an interest in joining your guild (6k hpala). However, I noticed that your raid times are 17:00 - 20:00 ST; this would be 12PM to 3PM my time which I would not be able to participate in M-F. Do you typically schedule raids on Sat/Sun? If so, I'd be able to commit to that.

First ... 2345614 ... Last