1. New PvE Guild

So , if anyone is interested , I'm about to return to the server with couple of friends of mine , so we would make a new PvE guild on HORDE, not ally, so basically it would be mix of Flawless, AaO,Evolution,Gorgoroth, and is pro guild ... we would do HC raids , mostly FL hc, Tot4w HC, and BoT HC cuz we're too good for DS , but ofc we'll daily also do DSHC for low ilvl players ^^ so if anyone is interested me ,old officer of Flawless, Co GM of Evolution would lead that one and make it like 4-5 raids a week( every raid is going to be streamed live on Twitch) ,I hope enough ppl will be interested for this to make Neltharion PvE side great again !

2. So the guild or officers got any name?

3. Me: Gosu on alliance, others don't want to be named unless the guild actually starts working , tho it's going to be 3 GM's ,every day leading 1-2 raids from each GM, so the math will work like 3x1=3 GM's x 2 raids per 1 GM = 6 raids per day (mostly Tot4w HC,BoT HC and FL HC, tho 2-3 DS hc's will be made if I get my old friends back to Warmane .

4. Change of plan, Guild is going to be made in Alliance.

5. okay everyone, if anyone is interested I also need some leaders who can lead DS /FL HC , and btw guild is alive and its name is <Origins> you can join if you are going to play atleast 2 raids per month, and u need to have skill, without that you can't join ^^

6. Me: Gosu on alliance, others don't want to be named unless the guild actually starts working , tho it's going to be 3 GM's ,every day leading 1-2 raids from each GM, so the math will work like 3x1=3 GM's x 2 raids per 1 GM = 6 raids per day (mostly Tot4w HC,BoT HC and FL HC, tho 2-3 DS hc's will be made if I get my old friends back to Warmane .
    okey i did some math.

Avarage raid leaded by you 6-8 Hours. So by the math it would be like 42 Hours of raiding per day, there are 24 hours in one day. Now lets add another factor you can play tops 3 hours a day. So the math will work like you do 1 6/8 hc DS per week. Now lets do math about the amount of people capable of doing Tot4w HC, I'd count 3-5 and 100% of them are inactive and not playing. Idk I'm pretty bad in math but it doesn't seem to add up that well.

7. okey i did some math.

Avarage raid leaded by you 6-8 Hours. So by the math it would be like 42 Hours of raiding per day, there are 24 hours in one day. Now lets add another factor you can play tops 3 hours a day. So the math will work like you do 1 6/8 hc DS per week. Now lets do math about the amount of people capable of doing Tot4w HC, I'd count 3-5 and 100% of them are inactive and not playing. Idk I'm pretty bad in math but it doesn't seem to add up that well.
    The thing goes skkrraa!

8. What is the top dps class in Cataclysm guys?

9. Sub rogue if pure single target(as sub rogues got NO aoe at all they are useless on multiple target fights)
    Ele shammy aoe
    Everything else falls in between and performs really well

10. me ,old officer of Flawless!
    Can u tell your nick from flawless? :>

11. I've got a BiS Rogue and Mage here in Neltharion I will come back if I find a guild to raid with ottherwise im chilling in Icecrown

12. Have you started raiding yet? I've got multiple DS HC geared chars to raid with, and was previously on The Ascendants and AnO, but they're both dead. Got a **** ton of points to Faction Change if the guild is actually going swell.

13. @Agronnak
    Going to install and I will let you know.

14. Alright. Gimme a shout afterwards then please.

15. Its Enhancement Shammy and Firemage.