1. Warr op dmg

Hey guys
    Be4 I start I want to say that I do not intend to make a mess or rage comments.

I rolled Warr from 2k8 till moltdown. I was both on retail and pvt servers.
    In my exp warr was always class that didn't had survivability in terms of self healing. Both on retail and molten.
    Nowdays on Warmane they are bg arms tanks and they rek every1 in duels.
    They hit like a truck even in relentless set and they are hard like turtle's shell.
    Why is that ? I am not into maths but this seems pretty much op for me. In 3.3.5 Dk was the op class everywhere but here.

I will just give an example. (Okay i know swifty yeah...)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4z70qf3fOE

Again ex ms warr player speaking.

2. Hey guys
    In my exp warr was always class that didn't had survivability in terms of self healing. Both on retail and molten.
    Nowdays on Warmane they are bg arms tanks and they rek every1 in duels.
    Arms has extremly good self sustain in full pvp gear.
    Around 1500 resilience and 35k HP.
    In addition he is healed by 2% HP per second when second wind and blood craze proc.

3. Rele gear can't get 1500 with hc pve wep.
    EDIT: I would like some srs game discuser (if that is called staff member who does the mats here) to take a look.
    Something ain't right.
    I know as warr I was so desperate I made some hybrid specs just for dks back in the day. This **** is just ridiculous.
    Edited: October 29, 2017

4. It's hard to have a serious discussion about the topic if your assumptions are based on a video from mid-2009.

On Warmane many warriors are humans, running double DPS trinkets with Shadowmourne and being close to BiS. In BGs most horde warriors will also skip the PvP trinket in favour of a DPS one. Pretty unlikely that you faced a lot, if any, of those on retail back then.

5. Arms scales better with high end PvE gear than other classes.
    There were hardly ppl on retail that had hc trinkets, hc offsets, Smourne and 5/5 wrath set.
    Ppl here are completly BiS geared. U can hardly compare that with Arena on retail during 3.3.5.

P.S. the video that u linked is from Patch 3.1.3.
    Completely outdated...

6. Get rele warr with 2x hc trinks and wep set rele and full bis dk with glorenzelg and try to defeat him (RANKED ONE)
    U will see. Something is just wrong i cant tell what. But from my like almost 10y exp something is going on.

7. If the death knight can't beat the warrior (being blood, frost or unholy, doesn't matter), you are right, there is something wrong, and it's the death knight skills.
    Edited: October 29, 2017

8. If the death knight can't beat the warrior (being blood, frost or unholy, doesn't matter), you are right, there is something wrong, and it's the death knight skills.
    ^this. I can't even imagine how an UDK can lose to an AWarr, unless they have at least 2 tiers gear difference in favour of the warrior.

9. Arms warrior beats DK ?! Whaaaat? Is that jocking? For DK , warrior is one of easy class for beating. However, Did you watch How 5/5 SM wielder Retry paladin kills arms warrior easily ? Or did you watch any duel about how Prot paladins crush warrior (doesnt matter which spec. Arms, fury or prot) ? You should be doing jocking with us cos you have to see 2v2 top teams. How many warrior teams are running for top10 ? No one..

http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/2v2/Icecrown

And for pve, still warriors are useless. Cos no one wants to take Prot warrior for MT. And people start to roll other classes as well.
    Edited: October 30, 2017

10. I think the op is doing the typical mistake many players do while dueling a warrior, which is going face to face and trying to overdps him. Kite, slow him down with chains, let the deseases and the gargoyle do the job for you, cast some death coils while kiting, use your ghoul stun. If you can't kite him stay defensive, using frost presence, icebound fortitude and spamming death strike to heal yourself. The longer the duel is, the highest the chances to win a duel vs a warrior.