1. Troubles with Lockpicking leveling

Hi my in game name is TImeofMonth I play on outland servers. Im a 70 rogue struggling with leveling my lock picking.
    I am currently 105 in the skill but need to scale it higher. The issue I have found is everyone recommends not completing the lockpicking quest, and scaling on the goblins chest in the tower. The problem is I have finished that quest and never did that. Another thing is people are telling to pickpocket in DurnHolde and I am but the battered boxes aren't giving me any skill points and are greyed out.

Where would be a good place for me to go to level this skill? Please help with your advice thank you.

-TImeofMonth ( BLoodElf)

2. Heya I had the same issues, but i found theres places with lockboxes that respawn very quickly and you just lockpick those while you watch a movie or something.

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=15327

The bottom post in that works, I'll tell you what ones i used.

Wetlands, Outside of Murloc Camps 70-110: Respawn timers are non-existant. 3 Box spawns. <- think this one should take you quite far. further than 110.

I can't remember but i think i went desolace after that. It's abit aids since the boxes are underwater but if you're undead its not that big a deal.

Desolace, Sar'theris Strand (North) 175-225: 3 Minute respawn timer. 2 Box spawns. - this one

after that I went searing gorge and went into the mines and found a few boxes that almost respawned instantly downstairs in the mines.

After that you go to Tyr's hand i belive and lockpick untill 300ish and then you can open lockboxes from TBC (I had a bunch saved up so that took me to 350) but just make a macro with /lockpick on your openers and you'll get them quickly.