1. Horde Premade's?

Hello all, ive recently dinged to 70 and done about 20 or so battlegrounds 2/20, and i have never seen such one sided battles, i mean where are the pre mades horde side?

I see people with good gear, but they just go mid or attack the first alliance they see what the heck? It's beyond words these battlegrounds on the horde for people who actually like to organize and strategize a battle it is simply impossible to be able to handle such random behaviours....I mean the gear grind for pvpers is hard has in PvE, but in every single BG you enter and your team is already loosing by a whole lot, its just frustrating when systematic... Also my friends even seen bots blantly following eachother in AV....

So i would like to know if ANYONE is interested in starting Premades please do let us know...Because if tried looking ingame but apparently not much interest...

IGN: Twinkanon

2. Different people, different experiences. Horde usually dominates the PvP scene on TBC. Outland is no exception. You just had bad luck. I win only around 1/10 of my BGs as Alliance. And since there are no perks anymore and allys suck at PvE, I just decided to return to Horde.

3. Different people, different experiences. Horde usually dominates the PvP scene on TBC. Outland is no exception. You just had bad luck. I win only around 1/10 of my BGs as Alliance. And since there are no perks anymore and allys suck at PvE, I just decided to return to Horde.
    Perhaps the timezone, but i am yet to see any people looking for Premades which is something to actually look forward to has a PvPer, but not disregarding your comment, alot of people do say horde is crap in BG's, hopefully someone will start making them, i always enjoy organized pvp.

Cheers!

4. I still remember a bet I made with a guildie while I was still playing on Alliance side. I told him that Alliance loses most of the BGs, he didn't believe me. After I reached 2/25, he dropped the bet. Half of those loses were us getting GY-camped. I was looking at my BG medallions and thinking how every single one of them is one BG played.

5. Ive actually found some people willing to invite me to premades but their mostly for guildies and since i love the guild im in i cant join em, ill tag along when they are on, but might i ask when was this? :P
    Edited: October 29, 2017

6. Different people, different experiences. Horde usually dominates the PvP scene on TBC. Outland is no exception. You just had bad luck. I win only around 1/10 of my BGs as Alliance. And since there are no perks anymore and allys suck at PvE, I just decided to return to Horde.
    Im glad you switch back to horde.

I queue solo 90% of the time and there is no way in hell alliance only win 1/10 bgs. If i had to put a number on it alliance wins more then they lose 60/40. Oh, and the number goes up when I queue with friends.

The only thing I will admit and look at all my posts is that horde have way more healers then alliance side. Its not even close.

7. The problem with some hordes is 1 language barrier 2 alot of children 3 autism, simple instructions in the beginnning of each BG especially AB/EOTS ; Cap -> 2-3 man guarding resrouce -> report incoming with numbers basic stuff and even that seems to be to much, that's why i like more pre mades everything set down then its easy if well coordinated...

8. I win almost all the bgs I play on horde. Not sure what sever you're on.

9. Well it is posted in Outland so..

10. Well it is posted in Outland so..
    That's my point horde wins the majority of bgs on here at least from my exp. Are you solo q'ing or something?