1. Magic Broom in Arena?

The title says for itself.... like seriously? the biggest abuse ever was seen. And those worse ****ing part is, no1 complains, no1 writes thread or something about it.
    Any word from staff on this mega abuse instant mount up in the arena?

Thanks...

2. It only has 14 day duration chill

3. Is there a restriction preventing you from also using a broom?
    If not I don't see the problem here, get a broom of your own and quit your *****ing.

4. No one complains and no one writes a thread about it because everyone abuses it. As it was said, it has a duration period, so just get your own and use it while you can. There are similar exploits with pretty much every world event. TBC is quite poorly made in this regard.

5. Fix this annoying ****. ****** warriors instamounting 24/7 ****ing pathetic

6. What kind of benefit do a resto druid have of magic broom compared to disci priest, mount up and chase you on 100% mount speed to fear you? And what if i just dont feel like abusing the broom?
    I feel few of people from above don't play arena enough to realize what I'm talking about, and to realize that magic broom is pure abuse, and i asked for Warmane Staff response on this.

7. I made a post about this as soon as broom was released, in "Ask the Staff", requesting them to remove it. Never got a staff response regarding the issue, so I guess they feel like it's ok because it's blizzlike. It really hurts the arena scene and needs to be removed ASAP.

On a more positive note, most of the highest rated players refrain from using the broom in arenas, so the abuse is not as common there. If you're playing arena right now, my suggestion is to get a broom but ONLY use it when your opponents are abusing it. That evens it out (sort of, still nerfs druids), and non abusers are not punished.

But yeah, really hope they fix this soon.

8. I know very well what you're talking about, cmonman. The broom is pretty much a top priority for every PvPer during this event. The most that can be done is for it to be disabled in arenas, but then again the event is halfway done.

9. "Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Are no longer instant cast, but now require the same cast time as regular mounts."
    source : http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Broom .

Therefore the instant cast was also a thing during retail tbc ... I guess you should post under "suggestion" forums mby the staff can see something there?

Pro (to the idea of removing it) :
    -warmane isnt 100% blizzlike some part is (honor grind, allowing multiboxing, rep grind, replicating attunements and more ...)
    -Blizzard found that was a bit abusive maybe and then they decided to remove that instant cast in early wotlk ?
    -Can be anoying during arenas for some classes

Cons:
    - its blizzlike ..