1. [ANSWERED]Question about buying a name change

I heard that for five bucks you can buy a name change, so my question is could i have it changed to a normally unavailable name? Short, five letters, totally not offensive, and i am very nearly certain the name is on a filtered list or something because i have hopped on a few servers even when new at it says the name is unavailable (not that it is taken). I don't have a ton of money, but would be happy to pay for this. (being evasive about the specific name, not my forum name, so someone else don't beat me to it, if you guys are willing to do this). Am on medivh if that matters

2. check on armory if it already exists a characteron with that name: http://armory.warmane.com/search

if no one has it then try to create a character on Outland realm with that name to find out if it is filter or not.

Anyway remeber that even if you will be able to use that name a GM can still flag you for a rename if they think your name is inappropriate

3. I was wrong, seems the name is in use. Heh, dammit. Don't suppose they would sell me the name if the person with it is inactive long enough, eh?

4. It is always good to check in the armory because when the name is taken it's taken.