1. [H][NA]<Pinnacle> is recruiting for ICC

We are now 11/12 ICC10 normal.

We are looking to fill out our 10 man core still (more on that below), but welcome others as well. If you are looking for an NA PvE guild we'd love to have you. When we begin expanding to 25 man we will be looking for trials within the guild first!

We are currently recruiting for ICC10 normal. After we clear that, we will begin working on ICC10 Heroic, then start expanding to form a 25 man core, which will also go on to do heroic. Everybody wants that BiS gear after all. GM has experience with all of ICC25 Heroic, as well as ToGC25 and Uld25 Hardmodes.

Raids will be 3-3.5 hours long starting at 10 PM EST (currently 3 AM server time, so days shift as well). Wednesday will be for optional stuff such as VoA, weekly raid quests, achievement runs, etc. ICC will be on Thursday/Friday, and in the event of quick farm clears we will begin doing RS as well.

Currently in need of: Mage and Resto Shaman.

Please know the fights and your class. ~5.3k+ gs desired, but negotiable if you are skilled

If you are interested in joining, or have more questions, please contact Staunch/Xild, Arbutus, or Wrexad in game via whisper or mail.

Thanks for your time!

Sincerely, Staunch
    Edited: November 23, 2017

2. Are you guys in need of mages, ret/holy palas and feral dps/resto druid?

3. Right now we need a priest and a shaman to fill out our 10 man core, we will be needing more when we expand to 25 man, but first we need to get the 10 man going. Baby Steps

4. Since my reply yesterday, we had a trial tank not show up without any notice and promptly get gkicked. I've switched mains from my mage to my prot pally, therefore we are now in need of one mage as well as a priest and shaman!

5. We have had a revolving door of people trying to take up the last few spots in our 10 man. Sadly, most of them have been unreliable. We are fighting for stability! We did 7/12 (with heroic gunship) this week in one day in a shortened raid period that was cut down due to time spent looking for pugs, and we didn't get to do a continuation day because the pugs didn't come back, and nobody wants to join a run with bosses down unless its a 6k+ frost badge speed run (and we aren't there yet). If you are a mage, spriest, or shaman, looking to raid ICC and can consistently show up at 10 PM EST (currently 3 AM ST) on BOTH Thursday and Friday then we are looking for you! Please consider this guild for your raiding home!

6. 11/12 from a fresh run in ICC 10 tonight :)