1. Remember boys, we can't have RDF, heirlooms, or nerfed old raids, but EoF welfare that completely spits in the face of "le xXxXhaRdCoRExxXxX" is a-ok!

2. LF ALL EoFs FARM EVENT TIRISFAL GLADE!

Come farm 200+ EoFs in one day! :D
    Remember boys, we can't have RDF, heirlooms, or nerfed old raids, but EoF welfare that completely spits in the face of "le xXxXhaRdCoRExxXxX" is a-ok!
    ya.. quite surprised they had that event on lord.

3. I'm pretty sure no rdf and no heirloom is the worst policy we can possibly think of.

I can understand maintaining old features which actually existed and was an experience(or memories) of most players in that exp. But why we are making unnecessary inconvenience, which never existed in that exp from the first place? What is the point of all that?

4. my take:

the game starts at 80.

you dont need rdf (only relevant dungeon is galdarah rofl)

heirlooms arent needed either

5. My thoughts on the matter ... first, they didn't hide that RDF was disabled, or the fact that their are no heirlooms. If you bother to read what you are going to play at least. So .... why whine about a choice you made? Ignorance is not an excuse to blame other people for not kissing your butt and doing what you want. You keep wanting to say "I should have the choice" .... why? Kind of hypocritical to say you should have a choice, but they don't get one about what they include in their game.

As for the issue about never finding groups ... can't speak about your problems there. I joined a guild, have had help pretty much any time I have needed it. Help by way of a group, not PLing ... I don't want PLed. Just wanted to clarify that part ... I like to actually play, earn what my character has.

First 123