1. EoF event and possible consequences

Hey all,

it might not be popular what I'm saying, but I see this event a big problem, especially if it lasts too long. I joined the server not long ago, playing a lvl 70 warlock on alliance side atm. I know there are constant talk about server dead, or dying slowly, but I had the positive experience that I found people to level and group with at every stage, and find the pop healthy for an 1x server (played a lot of those, that's my way, and this may be the biggest out there). The problem is: how many of those 75-80s will quit once they get their lower t10 gear? And how will peeps raid ICC who never been there, but geared enough due to event farm? It's hypocrisy of course as I stared to farm myself, but this indeed can have a very negative effect on the realm...

2. Not sure about others, but here is my plan

Just turned 80 4 days ago.

Farmed 320 EOF

Still need 200 EoF, which might take at least 3 months for me if the stop the event or nerf it more. Then I will need to farm ICC rep to get rings.

Then I will have to watch videos and learn about ICC dungeons/raids mechanics

After that I will need to get T10. Not Easy btw.

And then I will level up a dk to lvl 80 (DK's are cool)

And after that Im planing to level up a druid and twink at lvl 79 to enjoy pvps, Get enough honor points from killing hordies to get lvl 80 pvp set. which then will make me be able to enjoy lvl 80 pvps. Not tome mention join arenas.

As you can see im going to stay here for a really ,long time,. and correct me if I'm wrong, 90% of people here joined to enjoy wow and have fun. Not to get T10 and stop. Unless they have some personal life commitments that will make them stop playing.

3. where is the event zone for for now ,, i need to farm some eof /? can someone tell me plz

4. Honestly I was kind of disappointed when I heard they made Naxx stupid hard, I actually looked forward to putting together a raid team later on. Working up through the progression of raids. That was really my favorite part of WotLK. I quit on the live servers while they were still adding to ICC. That was when they added the RDF and the token (maybe the EoF) that got you gear equal to the 10 man raid gear. It takes the whole point out of the work that goes into the gear. I just dislike the whole easy mode thing. And that is coming from a newer player, still only 52.

That said, I am not complaining in the least. It is their server, they don't lie about how they run it before people download it. I chose to play, so I will abide by how they decide to run it.