1. Good server, but not in all...

Hello ppl of Lordaeron! I know that rdf disabled here.
    This is rly best server ever, but there is a few flaws...
    1st of all is rdf risabled.
    2nd is no heirloom at all.
    And because of this flaws low population...
    Is there any chances to rdf be envolved and heirloom become available?
    ______
    Would be nice to get answer from administration. :)

2. The low population is not because of no rdf or heirlooms.

It's because the realm was meant to be "progressive" which ended as soon as everyone was level 80 and did ICC and quit.

The "no rdf" and "no heirlooms" was and still is an awesome option that the people requested at the realm start. Empowered bosses and other custom changes are also nice to keep the hardcore players entertained. But if you're new or just want to do some raids you'd better join Icecrown.

3. I was heard icecrown is overpopulated and overdonated server...
    Read forum today where i saw ppl complained that without donate you cant join good progressive guild or win bg...
    Maybe Warmane project have any plans to start new server with x1-x2 rates woltc and without or with similar donate system as Lordaeron?

4. actualy dungen finder would be nice, i dont know how spammin in global chat "LFG RFC DPS" is a 'progressive' thing, at the end they will be summoned who ever are closest to the summon stone. Sometimes i give up dungeons just because it is hard to follow the global chat to find a group

5. Would be nice to make some kind of vote for pop of Lordaeron.
    If majority will decide to envolve rdf...thats would be great! Online of Lord will rise up.

6. Would be but wont happen because this is a thread number 29541057 that's asking this.

7. Would be but wont happen because this is a thread number 29541057 that's asking this.
    maybe they lack the technical cabability to change it

8. The "no rdf" and "no heirlooms" was and still is an awesome option that the people requested at the realm start. Empowered bosses and other custom changes are also nice to keep the hardcore players entertained. But if you're new or just want to do some raids you'd better join Icecrown.
    When you write something like this it is rudimentary to add "in my opinion". Cause majority of people disagree with you, and also dozens have quit leveling right cause of reasons like this = low pop. There was bulk of posts dedicated to this issue, and people were being banned, silenced and have their threads removed - so no, it is not awesome at all. Pretty fascist type of behaviour, and would you please explain what aspect of not having rdf is so amazing?
    All my characters are lvl 80, and I dont even do dungeons, still I have enough courage to see stuff as they really are...without feeling the need to suck up to GMs. They won't reward you for blowing smoke up their asses.

9. Lets ask the mjority! Thats what im asking for...Lets vote about rdf...

10. Would be nice to make some kind of vote for pop of Lordaeron.
    If majority will decide to envolve rdf...thats would be great! Online of Lord will rise up.
    Lets ask the mjority! Thats what im asking for...Lets vote about rdf...
    there won't be a vote. the realms main design was around being a hardcore progressive realm with no rdf. they've said time and time again that they will not enable it. get over it or play on a different realm if rdf means so much to you.

11. there won't be a vote. the realms main design was around being a hardcore progressive realm with no rdf. they've said time and time again that they will not enable it. get over it or play on a different realm if rdf means so much to you.
    More like super slow kinda progressive, how long since LoD is down and RS aint even announced yet :D

12. Fun fact. I'm downloading the client and sharing info about this server to some friends of mine *specifically* because there are no heirlooms or RDF. It's the biggest appeal. I'd be incredibly disappointed otherwise.

EDIT: Specifically, we're very much of the opinion that Heirlooms and RDF severely wounded the WoW experience, and is largely one of the reasons I find myself not enjoying modern WoW.
    Edited: November 8, 2017

13. Im a new player on this server, can you tell me if there are many bugs on Lordaeron ? Thanks in advance :)

14. Well I can't get into the realm and I've been trying for more than an hour. I can get into icecrown and other realms easily just not this one.

Also:
    I'm a new player on this server, can you tell me if there are many bugs on Lordaeron ? Thanks in advance :)
    Yes there are many bugged quests and npcs that the Warmane staff just don't seem to have any interest in fixing them but once you maxed out your level you will encounter far less bugs.

15. I'm quite sure that at least 90% of quests work.

123 Last