1. Friends want to come back for (mainly) PvP - Icecrown the server to pick?

Hey all,

Few friends want to come back to 3.3.5, mainly to PvP. Lordaeron looks appealing, but apparently the PvP scene isn't really big there? The AT server will probably be where we go eventually, but we want to get the rust off and practice a bit on an active server with good PvP.

How is arenas/BGs here? Are we too late to join now, given the server's age?

Thanks in advance, my dudes.

2. All forms of PVP are very active on this server, especially with the population this server has on a regular basis.

3. Bgs in icc are very one sided, you either gy camp or get camped. To me bgs in lord are alot more fun, as it often goes pretty even. Not realy sure how active arena in lord is tho , looking at the ladder something seems to be happening but meh .... In icc arena is very active but be ready to meet bis ppl at 0 mmr and lots of trash comps.

4. How can it ever be "too late?" If by too late you mean getting geared then yeah it won't be easy, expect to get farmed on occasion. PvP is very much active on icecrown and there are even a few multiboxers running about blowing cities up.

5. You should join Icecrown, its a very fun pvp and pve scene. Feel free to mail Bokred on Horde or Loulexx on Alliance and I will help however I can.

6. Don't join unless you are fine with broken resilience values and donormournes in arenas. Depending on what class you play some of the mechanics don't work correctly and it may effect your experience. Getting 2k+ to get your shoulders is very hard due to the overabundance of 25h donated gear.