1. Server Buffed?

Hello everyone.
    Today i'm gonna talk about outland contend and its hard stuff. So, i have a pally tank that i wanted to prepare for heroic dungeons and i have seen many guides where to grind gear to prepare for heroics. I have farmed some gear for mitigation and my pally has te following stats: hp:10547 ;dodge 17,06% ;parry 15,72% ; Block 24,16% ; armor 11500 and 493 def +214 spell damage(can go up to 400) without any buffs or procs. With all this being said i tried shh hc and i got alot of damage and all ppl in my party said im squishy and they complained that i have full blue gear. I was like wtf ofc im blue , i wanna do hcs to get epics and get better, "what do you want me to be? Full karazhan geared?" then i wouldnt need hcs for epics. If you look at the following guide , the guy there has similar gear or even worst and he was prepared for hcs : https://www.engadget.com/2008/02/26/...ction-paladin/
    People used to farm normals dungeons and reputation to get best blue gear to prepare for hcs, and so i did but seems like it was a waste.My question now is : It's outland content buffed? In my opinion yes it is. Another struggle was in stratholme today when i wanted to farm baron rivendare for mount. I tried him more than 10 times, i changed gear from more mitigation to spell damage then changed dps gear and still couldnt defeat him, one of the fights lasted for like 30 mins. One guy on youtube , paladin lvl 67 with some t2 parts solo him and that as a healer paladin, I, as a 70 pally tank cannot do anything. Here is the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUq5MocQGiY. For those who wanna see my character its name is Skippyballz. Leave your thoughts in comments and tell me if you feel the same, buffed content or not. Tips in getting better for hcs are appreciated.

2. Nah, it's not buffed. You're just squishy. SHH is one of the hardest HCs on TBC and you decide to dive head on? Get ready for some repair bills.

Start with the easier HCs, gear up from them, and then shoot for SHH, SL or Arca. Also, Kara is actually easier than some HCs. Have you never thought why the game asks you to do normal SV, SL, Arca for the key quest, and then asks you to do SHH and SH Hc for Nightbane?

3. I can't confirm whether its tuned correctly and don't have time to look at your comparisons. But I don't doubt that it is from my experience. But since you were staying alive it sounds like the DPS in your group sucked. Try to get the best geared DPS / heals you can for a smoother run. Even though that doesn't really answer your question, it can still solve your problem.
    Edited: October 30, 2017

4. You are not supposed to aoe heroic trashmobs unless you overgear :P So either farm some easier heroics or use CC. You can also consecrate and run in circles if there's somebody that can slow mobs, like mage with improved blizzard.

5. Thanks you all for answers. I think ill just do Karazhan, 70% of ppl i asked while in game said they believe content is buffed. The normal dungs were made to gear up and then do hcs for better gear, but seems that actually karazan was made to gear up then do hcs lol.I know that hcs on tbc are 3x harder than wotlk ones , but this is just more than that here. It feels like i am a dps that get aggro then 2 shoted by mobs. Anyway i think i give up with hcs and just do kara.
    I grinded every possible piece of gear that could increase my mitigation stats but it's for nothing.

6. 5 man HCS were not meant for pugs initially, it was content designed for raiders, so yea, they are hard and as someone above stated, some are harder than kara, so don't be disscouraged, just take them in order, from easier to harder ones.

7. T5 is buffed compared to live's pre nerf state

Hyjal seems to be between pre-nerf and nerf, hence why people aren't having too much of an issue on it. The T5 fights are downright silly in some scenarios due to minor bugs and buffed mobs (KT dagger doesn't dispel MC, for example)

8. 70% of ppl i asked while in game said they believe content is buffed.
    At least 70% of players are casuals. I wouldn't trust such a /global query. The key for TBC HCs is CC. Unless your entire group is in T5 gear, it is normal and expected of you to CC mobs. One thing I do as a warrior sometimes (due to low AoE threat) is just let the weak-hitting mobs run to the DPS and worry about the hard-hitting ones instead if they aren't CCed. On WotLK you could just AoE everything as soon as you reach 3.5-4k GS. On TBC this just doesn't work. ESPECIALLY in SHH. :D