1. A Tale of Retribution (based on true story)

Ladies & Gentlemen, my fellow PvPers and especially those skilled in arts of World PvP!

I want to tell you a story, based on real events which have happened recently on one of our Lich King realms. All names and characters, mentioned below, were altered or renamed in order to avoid all kinds of possible complications.

After some big and small events that shook Warmane, a new inhabitant arrived to Azeroth. Like many others, you'd say. But our guy was not like any others, not at all.He took things slowly, but eventually has grown to a formidable Paladin, skilled in arts of PvP, BGs and Arena likewise. Though not a R1 experienced, the guy achieved pretty decent Arena rating in a fairly short time. But the biggest passion which the guy had, was twinking. Twinking was even more important to him, than playing on his main, that's how our guy liked it.

And so, one day one of his twinks, an awesome 29-lvl balance druid, engaged in a massive fight near Lakeshire. There were other twinks as well as normal Alliance players, of different levels and PvP experience. Sometimes the twink held the upper hand., sometimes not... Until one particularly nasty Alliance guild named "Brotherhood of Pigs" decided to ruin the enjoyment for him and everyone around. So, what they did? They sent THREE lvl 80!! players to intercept and camp... yes, a level 29! balance druid.

When the druid got hit, he summoned the Master. The Paladin arrived himself, only to meet a combo of an ICC-geared Frost Mage (basically, a counter class to Rets), a PvP-geared DK (though not with best pieces), a mid-geared 80 Ele Shaman, and a 79 level random Warrior who joined them too to provide stuns and fears. While being outnumbered 3-4 to 1, he fought bravely and, while still going down a couple of times (which was inevitable considering he got heavily outnumbered and CCd by Mage / gripped by DK), ,managed to kill his opponents at least twice each (except the Shaman who simply fled in process). Tired of such injustice, he generously offered DK and Mage a duel / set of 1vs1 fights to resolve the issue in a fair way, but instead got insulted and ignored.

The Brotherhood of Pigs didn't know but one thing - before our guy came to Warmane, he used to play on a retail server with well-known WPvP orientation, and was especially skillful in tracking down and killing enemy faction characters. And so the guy declared a VENDETTA vs. entire Brotherhood of Pigs. Alone vs. 40 people.

At first, they laughed and mocked him, they didn't believe such thing was possible. But then.... the decimation has begun. One after one, the Pigs began to fall. Whether in cold areas of Northrend, or lava pits of Shadowmoon Valley, or underground quraji tunnels of Silithus - our guy found them all. The last, but not the least, the main offender - the Frost Mage - has fallen as well. The toll was close to 12-0.

The Pigs got terrified and never ever left major cities unless in company of 3-4 people. They still look over their shoulders with awe and terror just in case the Paladin appears and smites them down.

Thanks for your time :)

2. I'd ask if you were on the spectrum, but that'd be like asking if the sky's blue.

Seriously.

3. I've always suspected that twinking mainly appealed to a very specific assortment of semi-sentient vegetables. Thank you for this reassuring tale, OP. May Xpaladinx reign ever so supreme over the Brotherhood of Pigs.
    Edited: October 31, 2017

4. I've always suspected that twinking mainly appealed to a very specific assortment of semi-sentient vegetables. Thank you for this reassuring tale, OP.
    We can agree on this one. Like for real...