1. Store suggestion: Attunement requirement to purchase SSC & TK items

Hello!

I think the idea of the website store is getting more and more accepted, and even sometimes appriciated in the community. But at the same time, beginner players are starting to look more and more pathetic when you see them with full Hellfire Peninsula gear and a T5 level main hand weapon.

I suggest to add an attunement requirement for purchasing SSC and TK items, in my oppinion this would achive the following thins:
    - Instead of eliminating the entire efforts a player has to do to get a high level PVE reward, you may eliminate the RNG and lootshare aspect only.
    - Having to go through the attunement process, would result players more attached to their characters (making them potentially a longer lasting player) and also more useful for the PVE community (as an actual recruitable PVE-guild member).
    - Some of the PVE focused players still very much disaggree with the whole shop (making quite a few them leave the server behind). The suggested requirement could potentially reduce their numbers.

I hope someone from the staff can leave me a short feedback on this.

Regards

2. I totally agree with this idea, this is going to make a balance between players in game.

3. very nice idea idd, makes me wanna vomit seeing fresh 70s running around with dst/tsunami/fang and etc...

4. Feel free to play on Medivh without shop baby girl

5. Good Idea, all those green geared rogues with Morogrim Weapon...

6. I dissagree.
    All the points might sound valid and got a point to it, however we play on a private server.
    The server needs income to stay free and alive. If fresh lvl 70 *****s want to donate for a T5 item, let them.
    They finance a stable server with a working support system and playable scripts.
    Risking that just out of bigotry does not make much sense for me.

7. interesting idea

@oyathepala yeah but its not that much of a hassle to get attunment these days

and the idea could be implemented in a lesser way ie

lets say bwl released and the store waits a period before adding new items

then make the items available only to attuned people

then wait another period and lift the attun requirement

8. Sigh look at Icecrown and tell me what the hell is the problem there? It is the most active realm of all and with a hyper active PvE AND PvP side.
    Same concept should be applied to Outland, end of story.

This suggestion is practically like saying "Well since you need T5 gear to get T6 and T4 gear to get T5 (and so on) - we should increase the shop prices by 500%". If you don't like their model with the shop here on Outland then head to Medivh (which is seriously lacking peepz (geezh wonder why...)).

9. Fact is for majority of peope marketplace works perfect.Hence Icecrown is such success-there is a reason it works.
    For both donors and non donors.

People should really stop making such threads unless they willin to pay complete service by themselves.

10. Honestly the shop doesn't affect me and the guild I'm in personally. The people running around with greens and that shop gear will probably never step foot in T5 and above, so it won't matter. Sure they have the gear, but we all know who really worked for it because by now ppl know who the top guilds are and if you're in them and raid regularly, this butt hurt about the shop shouldn't matter.

EDIT: But OP, I agree with you as it promotes more pool to recruit from for PvE. The items almost feel wasted on players if they're not using them to raid with and progress.
    Edited: November 1, 2017

11. I dissagree.
    All the points might sound valid and got a point to it, however we play on a private server.
    The server needs income to stay free and alive. If fresh lvl 70 *****s want to donate for a T5 item, let them.
    They finance a stable server with a working support system and playable scripts.
    Risking that just out of bigotry does not make much sense for me.
    and yet warmane has paid staff and trash mobs in t5 content still dont drop epics, gg

12. and yet warmane has paid staff and trash mobs in t5 content still dont drop epics, gg
    It does almost non stop now.