1. We are looking into the issue but don't worry, you will receive the coins once we find out what caused this issue. Terribly sorry for the inconveniences!

2. I have lost my money!

I bought 2x 33 coins waiting 4h and still i dont have it on my account !! ;(. What is going on? you said it can waste 30 min not 4h.

3. Haven't recieved my coins 1 hour after my donation.

So I ordered 57 coins for 50 eur, like 4 hours ago and I haven't recieved my coins but you took my money...
    It says on the website that it may take 30 minutes but it was 4 hours ago. On paymentwall it said that they will try to get me the coins in the next 72 hours and if i don't get them i'll get a refund but I dont want to wait that long to it ending up in getting a refund, also I got no indication of paymentwall actually looking into it which seems very weird.
    I would be very happy if theres any staff that could help me. (I have the order number or whatever you need)

(P.S I didn't know where to post since tickets are only for ban appeals i guess...)

Thanks in advance
    - Vyckz
    Edited: October 30, 2017 Reason: grammar

4. i bought 66 coins and still dont have it after 4h ;/

5. Sorry for the inconveniences. Please check my earlier message.
    We are looking into the issue but don't worry, you will receive the coins once we find out what caused this issue. Terribly sorry for the inconveniences!

6. I bought 10 coins but it will be fixed i have hope :)

7. Same problem for me :/ I ordered 57 coins for 50 eur with Paysafecard... I just made a post before reading this too...

8. Ive got the same problem. Its over one hour and still nothing.
    Edited: October 30, 2017

9. Not receiving coins?

Hello

I purchased coins over an hour ago, and they are still not on my profile.

Can you help?

10. Missing Coins

Hi, I have donated almost $90 and not received my coins for over 4 hours ? Is this usual or should I raise a ticket ?

Skoomi

11. I saw that you're already looking into it but I wanted to let you know that I also got problems receiving coins.
    Hope it gets fixed soon, cheers.

12. Well atleast i am not the only one.
    I donated 50 euro about 37 minutes ago. Was wondering why i havent received anything yet.

I did get a e-mail confirming i donated so i guess there might be a some issue.

13. Well atleast i am not the only one.
    I donated 50 euro about 37 minutes ago. Was wondering why i havent received anything yet.

I did get a e-mail confirming i donated so i guess there might be a some issue.
    Didnt read well enough i see.
    Thanks for working on it warmane ill wait peacefully.. (-:

First 1234 ... Last