1. glad to see this is being addressed. same issue as above. hope it all gets sorted out quickly and easily

2. It should be instant. I have the same problem today

3. Clearly there is a problem warmane is having right now. i purchased 30 coins also. the payment was successful. the website said so itself. i have the email of the purchase. and the confirmation. the recite number. everything went through easily. i talked to the card company today that i used to make the purchase, and everything went through and they received their money already. i was in contact with paymentwall and there is no problem there ether. this is a shame that so many people are having trouble. i hope there is some type of compensation. i have been waiting more than twelve hours now and have not received anything, no coins, no email back after emailing info@warmane. im growing very impatient and frustrated with nothing being given to me for my money and the money being taken off my card.

4. Same issue here. Donated 10 euros a few hours ago for 10 coins and premium membership. The premium membership interests me more, I am tired of queue. So at least Admins, change my status to premium. I can give you all the info if needed. Thank you and waiting.

5. yeah im having this same issue and i have the emails showing the buying of the coins

6. I made the mistake of buying coins twice because i thought it didn't go through the first time, so now I'm waiting on two transactions to process :/

7. Wow, people having problems today donating too? Donated with Subway Giftcard and nothing.

8. We have wated so long warmane staff for inconvience give us 10 more coins for waiting so long :)

9. I'm tired of queue!!!! I donated but i'm still waiting to play.

10. same i donated and im still sitting in this queue.... total bull**** they said we would be able to skip the queue within 30 minutes.

11. I didnt get my coins after made a payment...

Hi,

At start i would like to apologise for my bad english, but i hope u will understand my issue.
    I have got a little problem because i made a payment maybe 30 minutes ago and i did not recive my coins yet.
    What's the problem? Will i get it today?
    I am like at 1000 position in queue and I care about the time :)
    As a confirmation im sending u data which i get from "przelewy24":
    Numer transakcji: p24-A78-829-184
    Kwota: 42.45 PLN
    Data przyjęcia: 2017-10-30 19:46
    Data potwierdzenia: 2017-10-30 20:02
    Aktualny status: Kwota z transakcji została przekazana do sprzedawcy.
    Sprzedawca: Paymentwall Inc.
    I hope u will help me somehow then i can login to the game today :)
    Thanks, bye

12. Must be a serious problem if it takes this long to solve... I was hoping I could play today :(

13. Same here. No big deal for me though, as long as I get the coins in a reasonable amount of time it's fine with me.

14. 100 coins 3 hours ago.. fix this!

15. I've got the same problem also. I donated for 10 coins maybe 1 hour ago, and didnt get anything yet. How long time will it take ???

First 12345 ... Last