1. I hope they will give us at least something for the hours of wasting time waiting. I have also purchased coins for100 euros 11 hours ago and still received nothing. If we don't get anything for our troubles here, I feel like it was the last time for me donating...

2. i hope u will give us something for wasting time. I needed this coins 6h ago -.- to gear up charackter for raid, now its to late so i lost id cause of you

3. We are still looking into the cause of this issue. Once again sorry for the inconvenience.

4. Same happend´s to me, they looking for it, now it´s time to wait...

5. Warmane if you still have problems with this issue please post it on the News cover on the front of the page so people know there is an issue.
    Its just an suggestion but it makes things clear

6. I donated $116 with a Dollar General Gift Card about an hour and a half ago and have yet to receive the coins. I came to the assistance area looking for a GM to speak to and ran into this link. I'm glad others are having this problem and it's not just me. Can you please look into this ASAP? I planned on having my character geared by a certain time tonight. Thanks.

7. Can we get any real information as to whats going on? Seems most people were donating too reach a raid deadline that has come and gone as well as thousands of dollars/euros in the air on this post alone.

8. Dear Warmance and good evening fellows,

I got the same problem here. Can we get some informations aobut the duration of the problem?
    Hopefully you guys get it fixed soon. So i get the coins tomorrow for have more fun within Northrend.

9. Same here. Donated last night and the coins appeared immediately. This morning I donated again at about 7 AM server time and I still don't have my coins.

I filed a ticket and sent an email to [email protected], but I didn't hear anything yet.

10. I received only part of my order so the issue still hasn't been fixed completely.

11. Still haven't received my coins

12. Still haven't received my coins

Would someone check on the issue?

First ... 23456 Last