1. Donation

Hello people.
    I hear that's there are some issues with receiving coins.
    The staff said that's resolved but...
    Did someone donate in the few past hours and get the coins?
    I dont want to wait for them the whole day
    Edited: October 31, 2017

2. Paymentwall was having intermittent internal issues, so donations weren't being confirmed to us properly for the automatic system to credit them.
    I was informed all pending cases have just been manually delivered, though, and the issues with Paymentwall have supposedly been delt with by them.

3. Thanks for the clarification Obnoxious

4. on this account it´s not booked now.

And still no answer from paymentwall

5. They are definitely still having issues, I just tried two separate times. Its been about 2 hours.

6. Barcodeboy..are the problems over now?
    Did you get your coins?

7. edit - everything okay
    Edited: November 1, 2017

8. I just bought 100$ worth of coins and have not received them, please contact me about the issue, my card has been charged but my coins were not received. Thankyou.

9. I just bought 100$ worth of coins and have not received them, please contact me about the issue, my card has been charged but my coins were not received. Thankyou.
    Create a support ticket on website( or send an email to [email protected] if yo uare not premium yet) with the following information:
    Warmane account name
    Method of donation
    Email on the payment processor account
    TransactionID / OrderID
    Amount donated
    Date of donation

10. Hello I know this is an old thread
    But I've just had this problem. I bought 50coins, charged my credit card and haven't got coins yet when last time it was instant.
    Please help. I've made a ticket

11. Donated 10 euros today so I can skip queue, didn't receive anything -.-

12. I donated 10 EUR and waiting for coins and account status update for more than 24h already...

I did wrote to [email protected], they said I gotta wait few hours since they have some sort of issuses!

12 h passed since that msg, still nothing on my account!

Is this common?

13. Paymentwall was having intermittent internal issues, so donations weren't being confirmed to us properly for the automatic system to credit them.
    I was informed all pending cases have just been manually delivered, though, and the issues with Paymentwall have supposedly been delt with by them.
    Nope, not all of them. Still waiting 24 hours later for mine.

14. Nope, not all of them. Still waiting 24 hours later for mine.
    Why are you quoting me on something from 2017...?

15. Nope, not all of them. Still waiting 24 hours later for mine.
    That post is 1 year old. This thread is about the current issue with donations: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=392593

First ... 3456 Last