1. Why are you quoting me on something from 2017...?
    Oh ****, sorry. I didn't look at the date, just saw it was bumped up.

TIL, this isn't the first time this issue has happened.

2. Oh ****, sorry. I didn't look at the date, just saw it was bumped up.

TIL, this isn't the first time this issue has happened.
    No, it isn't. Paymentwall has had global issues before, but they are quite uncommon enough and generally don't take long to solve, thankfully.

3. No, it isn't. Paymentwall has had global issues before, but they are quite uncommon enough and generally don't take long to solve, thankfully.
    Here's what I don't get. Financial transactions through companies like Paymentwall, PayPal, etc, are handled through a queuing service. So if Paymentwall had an issue, all transactions would be pushed once the issue was resolved.

Are we to believe Paymentwall has had an outage for more than 24 hours? Because there's zero news of that on the internet. It feels more like we're getting the run around here.

4. Here's what I don't get. Financial transactions through companies like Paymentwall, PayPal, etc, are handled through a queuing service. So if Paymentwall had an issue, all transactions would be pushed once the issue was resolved.

Are we to believe Paymentwall has had an outage for more than 24 hours? Because there's zero news of that on the internet. It feels more like we're getting the run around here.
    I don't have any information of what happened. All I have is the same Empyrean already posted, that the issue has been solved, but pending transactions are being processed slowly.

5. I don't have any information of what happened. All I have is the same Empyrean already posted, that the issue has been solved, but pending transactions are being processed slowly.
    That's a big issue. Who does have the information, and why haven't we heard anything from them?

6. Hello. I donated 5 dollars yesterday night (for the first time) But I still did not get the coins.

7. I've made donation by mobile, result: No coins, no queue skipping, cash gone forever.

This is not funny.

8. Havent gotten my coins yet either, donated 2 days ago

First ... 456