1. Donate!!!! Problem?!

Hello All.
    Can any help me when i try donate frist time here on my 1st account with visa donate is successful. But today i try donate to my other account and is give me The complete is wasn't with again this card vise. So i back on my 1st account where donate is succesfull and trying to donate again and give me again this problem The complete is wasn't ?! so anyone can help ?! what wronggggggg guys?

2. Didn't receive coins after purchase

Dear Warmane Team,

I bought 10 coins using IDeal on your website. It said it could take up to 30 minutes before I would receive coines. I still haven't gotten any and it's 3 hours later.

Is it possible for me to still get the coins and donator status?

3. Questions about coins.

I have always (and by always I mean the other 4-5 times i have donated ) received my coins within a couple of minutes. This time it has been 8 hours or more and still nothing. I have a receipt number. Just curious if i am missing a step? Or does it sometimes take longer than others?

4. Din't recieve coins

Hello,

I Bought 2 paysafecards 10e ea and i waited them to say thank you for purchasing etc.
    but I din't get coins. If a staff contacts me i can give more detailed info

5. Bought coins but they are missing

I just bought 10 coins with Paysafe card but i have waited over an hour and there are still no coins on my account.
    This is really weird and never happened to me before.

6. havent recieved my coins

I donated 30euros and havent recieved any coins its been over an hour now with it saying it takes up to 30 mins?

7. Yo man i have the same problem as you, iam waiting so long hope they fix this

8. similar issue, i wonder whats going on.

9. Glad iam not the only one thought it was a issue on my end

10. I purchased them about the same time. Hopefully it gets resolved. It has been over an hour for me as well

11. same here, still waiting for my coins. 30min+

12. I bought 10 coins 2 hours ago and they still missing.

123 ... Last