1. Demonolagy Warlock Nerfed ? Icecrown

Hello there is noticable drop in my DPS as Demo warlock this last 2-3 weeks when going to raids. It's like 1-2k DPS Drop. I play Demo for 1 year now and I know how much DPS I did before and i do now. I do the same things as before but DPS is lower.

Does anybody know about some nerfs on Demonolagy spec ?

PS: I Play with Imp.

2. Hello there is noticable drop in my DPS as Demo warlock this last 2-3 weeks when going to raids. It's like 1-2k DPS Drop. I play Demo for 1 year now and I know how much DPS I did before and i do now. I do the same things as before but DPS is lower.

Does anybody know about some nerfs on Demonolagy spec ?

PS: I Play with Imp.
    They do something to balance the pets damage. Imp is not doing the damage like he use to do before. Pet damage back then was 3,3 - 3,5k, now its - 2k like, 1.3 - 5k range in ICC.

3. The Imp was way bugged before and it's since been reined in a good bit. Also Crit Suppression has been newly implemented.

4. How come they adjust imp so "fast" but felguard is bugged like forever. Doesn't make any sense :/

5. So it is now basicly same which pet are we going to use, imp or felguard, since they both do 600-700 dps on dummies or am I wrong about this ?

6. So it is now basicly same which pet are we going to use, imp or felguard, since they both do 600-700 dps on dummies or am I wrong about this ?
    From my testing imp is doing a little bit more(just a little bit) but you are doing more damage overall with felguard so I think it's better to play with felguard, btw felguard is not bugged imo bugged is felguard glyph bcs glyph increase only base attack power. For example we have a felguard that have 2k ap with glyph he will have 2,4k ap,but felguard can get a bom that gives 500+ attack power so with bugged glyph felguard will have 2,9k ap but with working glyph and bom felguard will have 2,5k*1,2=3k ap this is 100 attack power difference just with one buff.
    Edit : also remember this 100 attack power difference will be larger because of stacking demonic frenzy...
    Edited: November 1, 2017