1. Everybody crying here like a 12 year old ****, grow up, hes ganking some lowbies, doesnt matter. welcome to the game.

2. ahh after some time, i see this ''great'' post again... let me post this also

The comment in your video - ''1:06 you are the biggest ***** i've seen on this server.'' Basicly there is level 70 passing him by and he chooses not to pvp against but rather waits it out to kill a questing lowbie.
    I agree with that comment and also want to say that you are a pathetic piece of turd

3. ahh after some time, i see this ''great'' post again... let me post this also

The comment in your video - ''1:06 you are the biggest ***** i've seen on this server.'' Basicly there is level 70 passing him by and he chooses not to pvp against but rather waits it out to kill a questing lowbie.
    I agree with that comment and also want to say that you are a pathetic piece of turd
    I already explained earlier in the thread that I didn't want to attack someone that was multi boxing. It would be too easy, I wanted to get the real players. Killing real players is always more fun than killing bots, at least an npc can fight back.

Everybody crying here like a 12 year old ****, grow up, hes ganking some lowbies, doesnt matter. welcome to the game.
    QFT

4. I already explained earlier in the thread that I didn't want to attack someone that was multi boxing. It would be too easy, I wanted to get the real players. Killing real players is always more fun than killing bots, at least an npc can fight back.
    lmao you dont even know what a mboxer or a bot is

5. You sir, deserve elbow in the face :) Peasants like you who cant get regular PvP gear and cant play against players of the same level are just pathetic clowns... Im just wondering if you are lvl 9999 ***** to bring up a video of it or total autist. Hope karma will get you one day. There is nothing good or funny or this thing its just annoying and you suck :)

6. lmao you dont even know what a mboxer or a bot is
    Yes I do I was just using the word interchangeably in that instance. Mboxer, bot, either way that person was playing unnaturally. In my explanation I said, "what's the point of attacking someone who isn't even there and will take 10 seconds before they can attack back?". I want to attack the lowbies because they are actually playing, and I want to kill other players in wow. Not some gold seller who doesn't even know how to play the game.

You sir, deserve elbow in the face :) Peasants like you who cant get regular PvP gear and cant play against players of the same level are just pathetic clowns... Im just wondering if you are lvl 9999 ***** to bring up a video of it or total autist. Hope karma will get you one day. There is nothing good or funny or this thing its just annoying and you suck :)
    I can get regular pvp gear though, if you haven't noticed I made this video months ago. But this is the type of pvp i like the most actually, is world pvp. I've never even really played arena because it is so reliant on what class you are using. I just wanted to play paladin this time around because I always play rogue, and it's what I played during the real tbc. Rogue is annoying after awhile because they are so reliant on CDs. Also I do mostly pve on my paladin anyway, his best gear is all tanking gear.

the level 42 rogue at 1:18 <3
    haha yeah, that was epic

7. I hope that this shows you guys that our voice matters. Wow classic is coming back, coincidence?

8. Not a decent way to Necro your own thread with an off-topic post. But nice try though.

9. Not a decent way to Necro your own thread with an off-topic post. But nice try though.
    I was just trying to get awareness out there. Though looks like the minuscule amount of energy I was able to put into the Nether was enough to tip the scales ;)

First 123