1. how to win Wintergrasp

For several days I go to the WG and Horde always loses. Why such disbalance and how to buy shoulders for the horde?
    I'm tired of wasting time. Game-makers, please do something to have the quartermaster of the horde. And to exchange honor for [Wintergrasp Mark of Honor].
    Please support me other.
    Edited: October 31, 2017

2. Developers should make custom change in this game just because you are bad.
    Sure, why not.

3. Developers should make custom change in this game just because you are bad.
    Sure, why not.
    if we bad. You do not need brains to protect the base Although we do not have commanders. PvP for ally okay. Horde it's mannequins right?

I was 2100cr and just came to the battle to lose. A good, skilled alliance with some Chinese.

4. What do you mean "IF".
    You always lose ---> you are bad.

But that does not actually surprise me.
    Horde side is full of bads who do not care about anything (game objects, winning) but honor kills farm (no clue why because no1 really cares how many kills you have). The main reason i tranfered back to alliance - it's quite boring to play on horde side if you are not honor farming/kills farming teenager.

Back in the days hordes were having Wintergrasp due to constant heavy multiboxing support.
    Now, when things are balanced and alliance has two strong multiboxers who are able to delete your 25 shaman heroes, you could see how real things go on.
    And, the most interesting part for me, your boxers now do not visit Wintegrasp as often as they did, because fighting against stong multiboxers is not fun as fighting against disorganized green alliance pug. But let's say honest - everyone knows people who multibox do not seek for real challenges, so we are not allowed to blame them.

5. Why such disbalance and how to buy shoulders for the horde?
    Unrelated, but someone tell me what shoulders he's talking about. I'm new to wotlk in a way.

Also, multiboxers just suck. But we gotta deal with it.

6. "Horde farms kills." Lol by that logic then all Alliance does is run away everytime they lose the first battle. Quite annoying and boring if you ask me

7. If ally got multyboxing team.. then its over.

8. Oh boohoo, Horde had it 90% of the time before mbxa came to Alliance for a while to do brewfest. Now that alli has mboxers in general now like Division you guys can't auto-win? Cry me a river, seriously. Horde were carried in offense for so long they dont know what to do when it's fair.

But I'm not excusing Alliance, either. Oh no, do you want to know the main reason we lost every single wg battle while attacking? Here was our grand strategy which I saw executed to a T every single battle:

As soon as the battle begins, everyone runs straight to the front of the fortress, and while 99% of the Horde team makes a bee-line for Eastspark workshop, our entire raid swarms there like flies over a dog turd looking to get enough equally junker kid horde stragglers who didn't make it out at first to be able to buy a catapult. At this point, Horde are sweeping from tower to tower with a dozen catapults winning the game with no contest while half our team are still mindlessly meandering about the front of wintergrasp fortress, seemingly oblivious to the world around them, unsure what is happening, or where they are. Perhaps trying to find their way back to trade district so they can beg for the gold that will stop people with the rankwatch addon from whispering them about their lv 2 frostbolt? Who knows. The other half of the raid will buy some vehicles trying to max out our humongous cap of 4. Most people will have already reached max rank at this point but you will still only see min hp catapults rolling out of the workshop and shambling right up to the fortress walls like a battering ram to fire one volley point-blank before getting blown up by a cannon. Fast forward a few minutes, the wall of orc warriors and dks with smourne backed by mboxing shamans and hpallies has successfully captured every workshop and herded our entire team to the gy. The words "get vehicles" echo across the thousands of alliance corpses strewn across the battlefield for all eternity.

So yeah, I'm damn glad we actually have the fortress. God knows it's like pulling teeth to get it back.

9. One alliance comments. And he wrote hat.
    And nobody will support the horde.

10. Oh boohoo, Horde had it 90% of the time before mbxa came to Alliance for a while to do brewfest. Now that alli has mboxers in general now like Division you guys can't auto-win? Cry me a river, seriously. Horde were carried in offense for so long they dont know what to do when it's fair.
    why thank you :o
    its more like 60% if i have more free time for wg's ( if we count the whole week, not just some specific days)

and honestly, horde was losing wintergrasp from day 1 wg was implemented in warmane. the only reason when horde wins it is when horde premade joins it, or a multiboxer. and premades dont happen often.

during my stay on alliance side, i could honestly afk full 20 mins and in 90% of cases, none of the walls wouldnt even get hit. if i was to go out of keep, it ended up as 15min gy camping @ horde landing.

11. What do you mean "IF".
    You always lose ---> you are bad.

But that does not actually surprise me.
    Horde side is full of bads who do not care about anything (game objects, winning) but honor kills farm (no clue why because no1 really cares how many kills you have). The main reason i tranfered back to alliance - it's quite boring to play on horde side if you are not honor farming/kills farming teenager.

Back in the days hordes were having Wintergrasp due to constant heavy multiboxing support.
    Now, when things are balanced and alliance has two strong multiboxers who are able to delete your 25 shaman heroes, you could see how real things go on.
    And, the most interesting part for me, your boxers now do not visit Wintegrasp as often as they did, because fighting against stong multiboxers is not fun as fighting against disorganized green alliance pug. But let's say honest - everyone knows people who multibox do not seek for real challenges, so we are not allowed to blame them.
    LOL we now win won twice. So you're bad? your stupid logic

12. LOL we now win won twice. So you're bad? your stupid logic
    You always lose =/= you lost few battles.

It's you who made this topic and complain about crap winrate, not me - i'am perfectly fine with my winrate.
    So yes, stop being bad.
    Noone would make custom changes just because you are bad.
    Edited: November 1, 2017

13. I'm fine with multiboxers. You want to pay all that money for it, okay cool. What I dont think is okay is camping spawn at the start of the match. If you are enemy inside wg while someone else holds it you should be booted to your spawn point when the match starts. I've been in wg and beaten the mltiboxers, but when they can spawn camp just as the match starts you really have zero chance. Thats my only complaint about it.

14. You always lose =/= you lost few battles.

It's you who made this topic and complain about crap winrate, not me - i'am perfectly fine with my winrate.
    So yes, stop being bad.
    Noone would make custom changes just because you are bad.
    /lol
    we bad I admit.
    But you are worse.