1. TBC warr leveling spec?

Hello Guys, Im new on Outland and leveling right now a warrior.
    Which Spec should I play for leveling? Actually I dont like prot at all, but if its the best spec then I cant take an another decision I guess.
    What about fury and arms? Are they also decent?

Thanks alot.

2. Prot in TBC isn't a good levelling spec, that doesn't become a thing until WOTLK. You're actually best off with Arms or Fury, Fury is a bit more flexible in terms of being able to choose any weapon you want (since you can use a 2hander or dual wield effectively), but Arms will serve you better when it comes to PVP scenarios.

Otherwise there isn't any real big difference that makes one better than the other.

3. In TBC 2H fury is the way to go.
    Don't DW while levelling because the miss chance is so high, your heroic strikes will hit like a tissue (Unleashed Rage is normalized anyway), if you have a 2 hander you only need to replace 1 weapon every 5-10 levels instead of 2 and most importantly, Sweeping Strikes only counts for 10 hits.
    With a 2 hander you will never get the full 10 hits in during the 10 second duration of Sweeping Strikes, but if you DW you very well might run out of Sweeping Strikes charges. Why is this important? Because once you are level 43 you will have 2 points in Improved Whirlwind, which makes the cooldown of WW shorter than the duration of SS. This means you can do the holy **** SS+WW burst damage twice with a 2 hander, while with DW you will likely not have enough SS charges left to fully benefit of the SS+WW combo.
    This is also the reason you should be speccing Fury. SS+WW is ******edly overpowered: if you have 2 mobs near each other and you have SS active, WW will hit each mob once, but due to SS each hit will also cleave to the other mob, which means you effectively get 4 hits with a WW instead of 2. And with Improved WW you can do this twice in the duration of 1 SS. Very nice :D

edit: this is my preferred levelling spec in TBC. http://calculators.iradei.eu/talents...00000000000000
    Don't forget that you can activate Enrage talent by doing /sit before a mob hits you. Melee attacks have a 100% chance to crit if you /sit. This is also why i pick up 3/3 Blood Craze instead of maxing out Commanding Presence, to negate the damage of the crit I receive each time I pull mobs.
    Edited: November 4, 2017