1. Thank you so much, it was driving me crazy.

2. Thank you so much, it was driving me crazy.
    No problem, good luck!

3. Carbonite for MoP 5.4.8 link is down. Thanks for your work!

4. You mention that Trade Skill Master Crafting needs the base addon, but I don't see the base addon anywhere.

5. Just wanted to say Thanks a lot! , this is the only Comunity addon post that worth.

6. Just wanted to say Thanks a lot! , this is the only Comunity addon post that worth.
    Thank you for the positive comment. Hope it works out for you and you find what you are looking for!

7. I've been playing wow for years and extracting the add-ons the same way, the entire time. For some reason it is not working for this iteration of WoW. It also isnt saving my graphic features, I cannot window mode, and its just very discouraging. I would love to play and enjoy (with the help of some addons).

Thoughts?

8. I figured it out. The folder was set to "Read only". :-/

9. Is there a new link for Tom Tom for Wotlk? The current one is broken.

10. I just wanted to thank you for this! It's so helpful. :D

11. Had issues with downloading addons from google searches, but this post saved me, thanks man. 99% of the addons here are up to date for 3.3.5 while the ones i downloaded from various websites claiming that they are for 3.3.5 simply were listed as out of date addons (while not ticking the option to load anyway). Well done man, well done.

P.s. can someone explain to me how an addon that is for 3.3.5 version of the game is listed as out of date?

12. Had issues with downloading addons from google searches, but this post saved me, thanks man. 99% of the addons here are up to date for 3.3.5 while the ones i downloaded from various websites claiming that they are for 3.3.5 simply were listed as out of date addons (while not ticking the option to load anyway). Well done man, well done.

P.s. can someone explain to me how an addon that is for 3.3.5 version of the game is listed as out of date?
    Just tick "load of out date addons" and it will work fine.

First ... 89101112 ... Last