1. Does anyone know where I can find a working PowerAuras for wotlk/Lordaeron? Been looking for ages.. 😩

2. Just use Weakauras, same but better

3. Class Colors for 3.3.5 ?

Hello!

I'm looking for the addon Class Colors for Wotlk. I used to have this back in the days but I can't find it anymore.
    https://www.wowinterface.com/downloa...lors.html#info

Oldest version I can still find is for Legion...
    Google says it shall bei either Version 3.3.5.71 or 3.3.3.29.

Is there another way if changing the class colors? I'm looking especially at tidy plates, the blue from elemental shamans is very similar to "friendly" blue and I'd like to change it.

Anyone? Thanks a lot!
    Kind regards.

4. I heard about an addon that automatically remove your weapons just before Lady Deathwhisper control a player. What is the name of this addon?
    It's WeakAura string you can put in; it will remove your weapons before mind control but you have re-equip them after that. P.S: Some people accusing the person who made the string that they got banned for using it. I personally used it multiple times and it's working fine.

5. Is there any addon for WotLK that helps with Explorer achievement. Something like explorer coords but working

6. Is there any addon for WotLK that helps with Explorer achievement. Something like explorer coords but working
    you could probably dig up some TomTom waypoint macros if you tried, but I'm not aware of any addon that would specifically help with that

7. Awesome thread to find after an 8 year break from any WoW😁

I hope these addons are still working tho. 🙉

8. This is the best addons page setup I have come across, all links work and organized really nice. I even found a couple of new ones so a big thank you :)

9. This is the best addons page setup I have come across, all links work and organized really nice. I even found a couple of new ones so a big thank you :)
    Your welcome and thank you! (Sorry for the late reply)

10. Hi, very helpful topic. Please tell me which addon show debuff on my character( like silence, stun,...) please reply and Thank you so much.

11. Hi, very helpful topic. Please tell me which addon show debuff on my character( like silence, stun,...) please reply and Thank you so much.
    lose control https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...020709689%3A82

12. Addon show HP and MP

Hi, pls tell me which addon show HP and MP of my character. Thank you.

First ... 31112131415 ... Last