1. Noticed that when u click the TradeMaster Mail addon, it sends u to the download for AckisRecipeList

2. Noticed that when u click the TradeMaster Mail addon, it sends u to the download for AckisRecipeList
    Thanks for pointing that out..its fixed now.

3. Thx for the great work.

Question: Do I miss Healbot and Vuhdo? I didnt found them.

4. Losecontrol for wotlk doesn't work for me, i have tried mutiple version from different sites but still not working, is there any alternative (for 3.3.5/icecrown)?

5. Have you got a WotLK-compatible version of Tidy Plates and the ThreatPlates addon? It makes managing groups of mobs much easier in group content!

6. I downloaded Gnosis and tried to configure but blizzards cast bars dont disapear as the add on says it should, any help?
    Edited: November 21, 2017

7. InterruptBar doesn't work for me. Does anyone have a working version for wotlk? I tried many versions without success :(

8. I've put dbm and grid in the addons folder, but "addons" won't show up in the corner for me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong?

Edit: Nevermind I did something wrong, it works now.
    Edited: November 22, 2017

9. I went through the list and didn't really find one simple thing I was looking for. Is there an add-on I can use to show health bars other than mine in numerical values? Saw another post talking about mobhealth but it turns out it's not compatible.
    Anyone here could help me?

First 1234513 ... Last