1. I'm using MoP 5.4.8, this addon's version (5.4.2) are not working for me, is that normal? or maybe i did something wrong?

2. May 14, 2018  
    Does NPC scanner work with the new char models from WoD on Wotlk?

3. June 9, 2018  
    Is there a valid and working CLCRET addon for 3.3.5? I've searched forums and numerous websites but none seem to be working.

Thanks in advance

4. awesome list, by any chance do you have any of the CT mods?

5. Awesome work, yet I couldnt find one addon I was looking for. Its nowhere actually but I had it once but lost it between pc s. I ll describe, it is an addon which makes you accept twice at trade window panel. First to lock, second to confirm incase someone changes items/gold amount. I dont have much hope but, thanks in advance.

6. Did anyone find a quest helper that added points on the map? I'm playing on TBC and monkey quest, atlasquest and questhelper doesnt show up on the map, is that something only available from wrath and thenon?

7. Bartender for TBC is not possible setting not enable the button on the display for adjustment the position

8. I'm having issues with the addon Grid for 3.3.5. I've tried a few different versions of Grid and have no luck. It gives me this error in game.

Cannot find a library instance of "LibDBLayers-1.0".
    Debug:
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [C]: error()
    !Swatter\Support\LibRevision.lua:47: GetLibrary()
    Grid2\GridCore.lua:7: in main chun

Any suggestions?

9. Is it just for me but does RatingBuster lags the whole game for your aswell? Playing on 3.3.5.

10. Amazing

Beautiful layout! Very detailed and noob-friendly!

Now I have something to send my friends I get to join to teach them how to get and manage addons!!
    You deserve a gold star! lol

First ... 45678 ... Last