1. Both gather and gathermate are showing out of date, so there has to be a update in the wait or a optional program

2. Both gather and gathermate are showing out of date, so there has to be a update in the wait or a optional program
    Did you go to your character screen, click addon tab (lower left corner), click the "load out of date" addons (upper right corner)?

3. I tried downloading and installing grid and gladius. They both show up in my addons list and they are not out of date + i have load out of date addons on. However, in game they do not show up and i cannot open their menus by typing commands in the chat. I tried deleting and reinstalling WTF and Interface folders and nothing changed. I'm on WOTLK w/ updated models

4. rare spawns

hey im looking for rare spawn tracker do you have that in here. i cudnet faind it

5. Hi, i don't know which add-on take for to have the quests on the map.

When i've a quest, my map don't show where is the quest.

Thx :)

P.S. I play on The Burning Crusade
    Edited: January 12, 2018

6. Hello i am new here,

i am a newbie and playing in icecrown wotlk server.

any idea what add ons good for newbie?

thank you very much

7. Where does one download the gathermate 2 data?

8. Hello, i would like to ask is there a way to enable absorbs showing in recount? i know there's skada for disc priest fans and stuff, but was wondering is there anyway to enable absorbs for recount for 3.3.5 since i found some additionall addon that should do that but for some reason it doesn't. addon is called ,, RecountHealsAndGuessedAbsorbs. Thank you in advance.

9. The Perl Classic addon doesn't include Player Buffs. Any chance someone knows of one that does? Or knows how to find that file? Great list though, definitely has helped on this server.

10. First off, great thread. Thanks for the work everyone has put in.

I need help with ElvUI. I,m playing wotlk 3.3.5a

How do I get the guild and vendor titles back from under players and npc names? My research says that advancedinterfaceoptions would fix it but the addon doesn't work.

Thanks in advance for a solution.

11. Not really understanding why my addons aren't working.

I've installed correctly. I've got the addons button in my login screen, all of them are checked, and I've checked load out of date addons also.

When I get into the game, there are no minimap icons that you would expect. No commands work. On the interface menu there isn't an addons tab. Any ideas?

I've tried deleteing WTF, Cache, Data, Logs, Interface folders but nothing has helped.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Update: When trying to load indiviudal addons this is the LUA error message I get upon loading into game.

Message: Interface\AddOns\InterruptBar\InterruptBar.lua:13: table index is nil
    Time: 03/13/18 19:16:22
    Count: 1
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\InterruptBar\InterruptBar.lua:13: in main chunk

Locals: abilities = <table> {
    Counterspell = <table> {
    }
    }
    order = nil
    band = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    spellids = <table> {
    2139 = 24
    96231 = 10
    80965 = 10
    6552 = 10
    1766 = 10
    16979 = 15
    19647 = 24
    47528 = 10
    }
    (for generator) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    (for state) = <table> {
    2139 = 24
    96231 = 10
    80965 = 10
    6552 = 10
    1766 = 10
    16979 = 15
    19647 = 24
    47528 = 10
    }
    (for control) = 96231
    spellid = 96231
    time = 10
    name = nil
    _ = nil
    spellicon = nil
    (*temporary) = <table> {
    duration = 10
    }
    (*temporary) = "Interface\Icons\Spell_Frost_IceShock"
    (*temporary) = -1
    (*temporary) = false
    (*temporary) = 0
    (*temporary) = 0
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "table index is nil"
    Edited: March 13, 2018

12. Thank you very much for this \o/

I have one problem, i downloaded Skinner and it doesnt do what it says, instead it changes the skin of UI :D can you fix it?

13. Hello PlayToy I don't suppose you know if there is a valid working WOTLK version of zygor? I used to use this all the time in wotlk but the version I used to use didn't work I don't know why but would love to get back into using it as it came in extremely helpful for doing things such as loremaster, title grinds, rep farm, mount farm, ect it had such a massive usage that I always found never ended

Thanks

14. i need questhelper 2.4.3 outland , i have one but doesnt work , even dont show me the quests

First ... 3456715 ... Last