1. Can't Download Addon Files Request Access?

Will not allow me to download any addons always redirects me to google drive Request access from file owner before it never did this not sure if anyone else has had this problem Thanks!!

2. Google Drive Request

Me too, it asks me for Google Drive Request for every download I tried, should be easily fixable by the one who created the links

3. Acess Issue

Having Issues for Accessing Google drive Please Fix it or Make it Public

Regards,

Shadowflight

4. Sorry for asking guys, but do you know guys any effective quest addon like "Questie" on TBC Official Classic,
    which instead would work very well for the present 335a Warmane Lordaeron ???

Basicaly i need some free error addons would show me the npc quest givers and all available quests including those low lvl .

Searched hard, but seems it's almost impossible to find for this version of the game :(

Thank you in advance !!! ^^
    Edited: January 31, 2022 Reason: Editing a more specific message, correcting typo.

5. For some Addons I need access... how long I need to wait?

6. Google Drive denies download access. Did you deny automatic download access? Are you an *****?

7. is this thread still active, i am trying to download big wigs and little wigs,

8. All links take me to a Google docs which I dont have access to. What to do to get working links?

9. how do I get access to the files? i go to hit download and says access denied?

10. Here for the same reason as everyone else, don't have access to the googledocs.
    *bump bump*

11. Denied

Wont let me download any addons. Says i must request permission

12. why it needs permission everytime i need to download?

13. May 5, 2022  
    Hey,

Any chance of getting permission to download these addons at all.

Many Thanks in advance.

First ... 6141516