1. I was wondering if there is an add-on that replace the in-game nameplates above enemy or is it integrated with pitbull or gladius or other unitframes add-on?

thanks!

2. gatherer dont work , not showing anything on minimap or somewhere

3. is there an updated Prat 3.0 link for 3.3.5? link sends me to a dead hyperurl

4. Hi guys, one quick problem... I have Grail and Golly installed but it seems it doesn't work for lich king :c i did exactly as the other addons, drag the file to the interface/AddOns and load the out dated version on the character menu! As i enter the world, my map doesn't show me the quest i want to look for! Some help if this is not oo much anoying! Thanks and my best regards!

5. Thank you so much, this list is amazing!!!!!

6. Thank you so much, this list is amazing!!!!!
    You are welcome, an yea do to being disabled and you cannot go out anywhere you kinda get a tad bored, thats why i did this.

7. Gatherer does not work. Can you update it with a working version of it?

8. Hello I am new to wow, and I would like to know why the atlas module does not load me, please if someone answers me, only the atlasloots comes out but the module does not load me, I would appreciate it if they answer me please

Cheers

9. May 18, 2020  
    hi where can i find mining addons for Frostmourne?

10. June 6, 2020  
    hi

need arcHUD3 v3.3.5

can u find ?

11. I'm trying to setup the addon Masque, I just want my UI to look darker. I downloaded 3.3.5 Masque version (buttonfacade), and I am able to open the configuration window in-game, but however, it doesn't change the UI at all. IDK what else i need to download, any help please :)

12. What an awesome job!!
    Thanks a loT!!!!

13. Kinda got bored one day..,You are welcome and thank you .

14. Awesome job, thanks a lot!
    Heads up on the following addons though:

Prat 3.0___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    vs://drive.google.com/open?id=0B26e51D0k0BxNUdCNE52b3RJYnM

The link is incorrect, it should be:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2...UdCNE52b3RJYnM

Skinner___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2...VBmTXBEejBEdzQ

This is not the skinning addon but instead an addon that skins the UI.

First ... 910111213 ... Last