1. Coming back after a year away and built a new computer - all my addons are gone. HUGE kudos for this. Saved me hours & hours of hunting. Thanks for spending the time when I didn't have it. ...and probably shouldn't be playing WoW again.

...at least it's not the new crapola.
    Thank you, enjoy, hope you find what you need, and glad to help!

2. Anyone knows why GRID addon doesnt work?

3. Do u have Shadowed Unit frames for 3.3.5 wotlk?

4. I read the post over, but for the life of me can't find where I'm supposed to download the addons.

5. There seems to be a problem with the DL for "Big Wigs TBC-Cata-WotLK-MoP".

6. None of the Perl, Perl or stuf addons are working for me, I just want a unit frame add-on for 3.3.5

7. Can i use addons from curseforge in warmane wotlk ? Also what is the best addons for helping about quest ?

8. IS there addons that tell you chest location ?
    Edited: March 15, 2019

9. Does anyone have a download link for Veev's SpellNotifications, 3.3.5 version? I've looked everywhere and I can't find it. I know RSA and ElvUI does similar stuff, but i'm specifically looking for the 3.3.5 version of SpellNotifications.

10. one question is there an addons for your abilitys? so it casts when pushed and not let go. thought there was and i dont see it in these lists.

11. I can't find a working version of Auctionator/Auction for Pandaria. Can't scan the AH :/

12. Amazing work, well done!

Have a quick question though, does any one of you happen to have ICE-HUD somewhere? I really loved that add-on!

Cheers! ~

13. The 3.3.5 Gladius is missing a key library (Your version doesn't load Gladius in-game if the game folder is fresh). This is because it is a "-nolib" version of the addon.

Moreover, I would recommend adding "Sound Alerter", which is basically a working 3.3.5 version of GladiatorlosSA: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=sound+alerter
    Edited: April 21, 2019 Reason: typo

14. May 1, 2019  
    Donde esta el link para descargar los addons para wotlk

First ... 678910 ... Last