1. Beautiful layout! Very detailed and noob-friendly!

Now I have something to send my friends I get to join to teach them how to get and manage addons!!
    You deserve a gold star! lol
    Thanks' glad it helps!

2. Sending my thanks and regards, excellent listing and n00bfriendly lol...

3. I am looking for an extended dressing room addon such as mogIt , closeup or improvedressingroom where I can increase the size of dressing room frame , save transmog set previews and maybe compare mounts and enchant visuals too. Unfortunately didn't find any for 3.3.5 which has the functionalities I need.
    Can you help me out?

Thanks in advance!

4. Amazing work bro.

Can someone recommend me some good addons for tanks ? And I don't mean for threat, but more like how much damage I mitigated, avoided, how many hits did I take from bosses, how many did I miss,parry, dodge, etc. Something like combat log that is easy to use and provides simple presentation.

Also I would like to have one for raid wipes to determine how people in raid died, were they receiving heals, did they have protection of sort etc.

EDIT: And one that tracks bosses' auto attack swing. That would be amazing. I tried to look for these in the list, but I couldn't find them. If there are there just tell me the name and I will look again.
    Edited: October 23, 2018

5. Thank you man , you are the best , thank you for all this addons , i found exactly what i need !

6. Thank you man , you are the best , thank you for all this addons , i found exactly what i need !
    No problem, glad to help out!

7. Anyone know why the Auctionator post button isnt working for me? every time i try to use it it errors out saying, timed out item failed to leave inventory. Any help would be gladly accepted TY!

8. I didn't see one in OP any idea where I can get one?

9. is there something im missing with Grid and Grid2? i get LUA errors everytime i install either, usually something along the lines of:

..ns\Grid2StatusRaidDebuffs\Grid2StatusRaidDebuffs .lua line 1:
    Cannot find a library instance of "LibDBLayers-1.0".

-or-

.\AddOns\Grid2\GridCore.lua line 7:
    Cannot find a library instance of "LibDBLayers-1.0".

now im no computer expert but i do feel rather moronic here, any ideas?

10. garruuk, you need to download a version with libs. https://www.wowace.com/projects/grid2/files/512517
    copy the folder Libs to your Grid2 folder
    my most sincerest thanks to you, kind human. she lives!

11. Hey man,

I downloaded a couple of WotLK addons and I extracted them and placed them where they should go in the game settings and I am not seeing a button pop up in the bottom left of my login. I'm not sure what the problem could be. I am using the WotLK Legion character models if that has any say to it. Anyone got any tips for me?

12. Are these files compatible with mac? I'm having issues i've done everything as said. they are in the Interface>addons> i extracted them in said folder... Yet still nothing. I've used addons before going through the same process and it's always worked this is my first time doing it on a mac.

13. Coming back after a year away and built a new computer - all my addons are gone. HUGE kudos for this. Saved me hours & hours of hunting. Thanks for spending the time when I didn't have it. ...and probably shouldn't be playing WoW again.

...at least it's not the new crapola.

First ... 56789 ... Last