1. May 2, 2019  
    Donde esta el link para descargar los addons para wotlk
    En la primera página aparecen los addons, te coloco un ejemplo:

Spoiler: Show
    Afflicted___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Spoiler: Show
    [color=#BCBABE]Afflicted is an enemy spell timer mod for PvP (mainly arenas). This is for people who just want useful information, such as an interrupt is on cool down and you're safe to cast a heal or that Blessing of Freedom is going to be back up for an enemy Paladin soon. If you want to know the cool down of an obscure ability say Whirlwind then this is not the mod for you. New timers for abilities that are not included by default can easily be added under the configuration. The system is flexible enough that any enemy timer can be added including traps or totems.

Alerts for when a spell is triggered (or ends), as well as when you interrupt or dispel an enemy are included. All alerts can be shown inside party, raid, raid warning, combat text or a specified chat frame.
    Despues de que le das Show aparecen las listas, las palabras WotLK 3.3.5 contienen el link para la descarga, simplemente les das click y descargas el que necesites.

2. May 3, 2019  
    Can you or someone tell what you said please?

3. May 5, 2019  
    I can't find the skada healing and absorbs, anyone who can help me out?

4. June 5, 2019  
    im having issues with interrupt bar its not pulling up the ui or anything for me pls help tracking kick is a must . love you.

5. June 6, 2019  

6. Any DB for Gatherer please?
    I use WOWHEAD DB.
    And thanks for this post. This is the best Addon Post for Warmane. You made all the difference for WOTLK players.
    Thank you!

7. I use WOWHEAD DB.
    And thanks for this post. This is the best Addon Post for Warmane. You made all the difference for WOTLK players.
    Thank you!
    You are welcome and than you.

8. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get atlas loot to work, it does not show up on my addon list and I downloaded it just like any other addon

9. Why does the addon Easy Loot DC me from the game when destorying items?

10. July 7, 2019  

11. Hello. Does interrupt bar not work same with grid. i have insalled them but nothing happens...

12. GS and GS Lite give me file not found errors

13. OMG Thank you! I see that NPC Scanner is on here. Does it need NPC Overlay to still work or will NPC scanner work just fine?

14. I downloaded Carbonite and it works but when I go from zone to zone it pops up a box asking for a password some zones it's 1 time others can be as many as 12 times. Is there a way to stop this?

15. I downloaded Carbonite and it works but when I go from zone to zone it pops up a box asking for a password some zones it's 1 time others can be as many as 12 times. Is there a way to stop this?
    you get the password prompt for the carbonite chat channels every time you log in or enter a new zone, simply do the following:

right-click the carbonite icon in the top-right of your screen:
    Click on options
    Go to Privacy & Com
    Add a check in the 2 boxes
    "Disable global channel, and Disable zone channel"

Now you wont have to worry about it popping up and keep asking for a password...

First ... 7891011 ... Last