1. July 1, 2020  
    Gatherer does not work. Can you update it with a working version of it?
    You wont get it to work even with the database at least for 3.3.5 that is.
    Suggest you use Gatherer, here it is including the database:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cFv...ew?usp=sharing

is there an updated Prat 3.0 link for 3.3.5? link sends me to a dead hyperurl
    https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...ad/457980/file

2. Guys i've been searching but i don't find the any addon about it . I'm looking for a addon that shows ur HP / Party HP / Target HP in numbers like:
    1200/1200 HP
    856/856 MANA.
    But in a simple way I had Xperl but it changes a lot of the UI and I want to keep it simple.
    Can anyone help me ? thanks in advance.

3. Trade skill master

I can't find the link to download the base trade skill master addon. Could somebody please point me to it?

4. Tnx very helpful for me :)
    You are welcome, glad to help and hope you what need!

5. Re-edit:

After a little research, i find out that "SoundAlerter" Add-on is the equivalent of "GladiatorlosSA" for 3.3.5, cuz GladiatorlosSa is from Cata and foward and didn´t work on WotLk.

So i tryed to search in your add-ons but i didn´t see it, so how can i send it to you? (I think it´s a great Add-on for PvP in WotLK).

Great job with the Guide!! I search another guide from Warmane Forum but was non-updated, so congrats yours is just the besst Add-ons guide in server!!!.
    Edited: August 14, 2020 Reason: I answered my own question lol.

6. Grid don´t work on me (3.3.5, frostmourne patch)

Spoiler: Show
    Afflicted___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Afflicted is an enemy spell timer mod for PvP (mainly arenas). This is for people who just want useful information, such as an interrupt is on cool down and you're safe to cast a heal or that Blessing of Freedom is going to be back up for an enemy Paladin soon. If you want to know the cool down of an obscure ability say Whirlwind then this is not the mod for you. New timers for abilities that are not included by default can easily be added under the configuration. The system is flexible enough that any enemy timer can be added including traps or totems.

Alerts for when a spell is triggered (or ends), as well as when you interrupt or dispel an enemy are included. All alerts can be shown inside party, raid, raid warning, combat text or a specified chat frame.

Slash command: /afflicted
    Arena Spy___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    ArenaSpy will automatically detect your arena opponents during warmup if they are from the same server and faction.

How does it work?
    This mod will automatically check your friends list and guild list to detect if they are your arena opponents. Additionally, every player you encounter in arena gets added to a list and checked in future arenas. To manually add a player to this check list type:
    /as add <name>
    Note: It is recommended that you have at least 10 friend slots available to efficiently detect players from your list.
    Arena Unit Frames___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___
    Unit frames for your arena opponents, plus more.

Frames can display the following, each of which can be toggled on or off:
    • Debuffs and buffs
    • Unit target
    • Party target indicators
    • Cast bars
    • Target distance indicator
    • Trinket cooldown status indicator
    • Diminishing returns indicator

Additional functionality include an elaborate alert system, completely customizable button click functionality, and buff/debuff filters.

Alerts can display a message on screen in large letters and/or play a sound when specific events occur. Custom sound files can be placed in the addon's Custom folder to play any sound of your choosing. Some alerts have a speech option which will play pre-recorded voices instead of a sound effect, which will state the unit class and CC spell cast rather than a blanket sound effect for every class/spell. Alerts can also be configured to ignore specified classes/spells so they trigger only when you wish them to.
    Capping Battleground Timers___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Battleground timers and other PvP features.

Features
    • All battlegrounds/arenas have start timers
    • Ashran - Event timers, battle timer, graveyard timer
    • Alterac Valley - Node timers, auto quest turnins, and sync
    • Arathi Basin - Node timers and final score estimation
    • Eye of the Storm - Flag respawn timer, flag carrier display, and final score estimation
    • Isle of Conquest - Node timers and siege engine timer
    • Warsong Gulch - Flag respawn timer and flag carrier display with health percent
    • Wintergrasp - Start timers, wall attack alerts, and auto show zone map
    • Zone Map - Change scale, narrow, and hide border
    • Other - Port expiration timers, queue wait timers, scoreboard/capture bar/vehicle seat repositioning
    Doom Cooldown Pulse___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Ever wanted to know when a certain ability will come off cooldown, but you're too caught up in a fight to notice? Doom_CooldownPulse is designed to fix that problem! It flashes the icon of the ability in the middle of your screen whenever it becomes usable again.

Great! Now.. how do I set it up?
    Doom_CooldownPulse requires no initial setup; just install and you're good to go! However, the options frame (which is accessable by typing /dcp) allows very easy customization. You can change all of the following:
    • Icon size
    • Icon position (press the unlock button)
    • Fade in time
    • Fade out time
    • Max opacity (transparency)
    • Max opacity hold time
    • Animation scaling (how big/small it gets when it flashes)
    • Cooldowns to ignore
    • Overlay color for pet cooldown pulses

It is intended to be very easy to customize, and your changes take effect immediately. You can see how your settings will look by pressing the "Test" button, or reset them to the default settings by pressing the "Defaults" button.
    GladiatorlosSA___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    This is a special addon, it has no interface, but it can speak. It is SOUND ALERT addon leads you to become GLADIATOR, so having the name GladiatorlosSA.

This addon will alert spells using customized voice. For example, when you are in BG or arena, an enemy uses his pvp trinket, a voice of "Trinket" will come out. It can alert many spells(100+), each spell can be selected on or off. The voice sets made by TTS(text-to-speech) is Neospeech US English female Julie. The default voice changes by your locale.

Slash Command
    Type /gsa or /gladiatorlossa to config. you can select voice set, enable area and which ability to alert

Special Features
    • Alert invisible abilities such as mage's cold snap, rogue's preparation, hunter's readiness, and all interrupt spells.
    • In arena it can alert the class name when the enemy use pvp trinket.(default is off, and just alert "trinket")
    • Alert big heal for all the four healers' most powerful healing abilities(eg Divine Light, Healing Touch).
    • Alert drinking, resurrection, reviving pet and summon demons.
    • Be silent when the buff isn't at or the spell isn't used by your target or focus.(default is off)
    • Alert when friendly interrupt successfully.
    • Add your own sound file and alert easily.
    • Gender detection ( with proper Voice Pack set )

FAQ
    Why I can't hear any sound of the addon?
    • Make sure your sound effect is open and your sound volume isn't very low.

• Check if you have disabled your current area in the "enable area" options, check if you have disabled the spells you just want to hear.

I want to hear the addon voice only, with no other game sound, can I?
    • Yes, you can! Just turn down the volume of game sound -> sound effect, music and ambience, But NOT the master volume. Now the new beta version of GSA use the master sound channel.

How to change the addon volume with the game sound volume unchanged?
    • Addon volume is based on the game volume by default but can be set to other output : Master / SFX(discution) / Ambience or Music and then change the volume in the main Wow menu

• The alternate way is to change the volume of sound files by yourself using for exemple a software called "Audacity".

How to add my own voice file and alert?
    • Add your own file eg. myspell.mp3 (must be .mp3 or .ogg here) in the file folder /Interface/AddOnss/GladiatorlosSA/Voice_Custom.(by default, but you can also use any other one under your wow root)

• Type /gsa to show the config, then select "Custom", add and config your sound alerts here.
      • Note that : Instant spell don't have a SPELL_CAST_START just a SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS

How to make my own voice set?
    • If you want a voice set other than English/Russian/French/Chinese/Korean, try to make your voice files with the same names as the files in the folder "Voice_enUS", then copy and overwrite the original files. Select "English (female)" in game, then your own voice set works.

• If your voice set is very good, and you want to share it with others, just email me and add your voice files as attachment or send me a PM.
    Gladius___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Gladius adds enemy unit frames to arenas for easier targeting and focusing. It is highly configurable and you can disable most features of this addon.

Modules
    • Uses the 3.0 Arena Unit IDs, this enables full functionality even if the enemy is seen first while in combat.
    • General arena unit frame features:
      • HP bar + Text
      • Mana bar + Text
      • Cast bar + Text
      • Class icon

• PvP trinket status:
      • Five display options:
        • Name icon.
        • Name text.
        • Big icon (big, scalable icon to the right).
        • Small icon (small icon to the right on top of the mana bar).
        • Grid-style icon (colored square to the right on top of the mana bar that turns red when the trinket has been used).

• Target of Target - displays a class icon representing the enemy's target.
      • You can click on the icon to target your enemy's target or use mouseover macros.

• Announcements
      • New enemy announcement - announces new enemies.
      • Trinket announcement - announces when the trinket is used/is ready again.
      • Drinking announecment.
      • Enemies on low health announces enemies that are about to die, you can set the percentage yourself.
      • Aura announcement - announces aura used.
      • Cooldown announcement - announces cooldown used

• Auras - shows important buffs and debuffs on the arena enemies.
      • You can add/delete/edit auras via the configuration screen.

• Cooldown Tracker - shows enemy cooldowns
      • You can enable/disable single cooldowns or entire classes, set an announce type or sound on cooldown used.

• DR Tracker - shows diminishing returns on the arena enemies.
      • You can enable/disable single diminishing returns types or show/hide the diminishing returns value.

• Click actions - you can select what is going to happen when you click on a Gladius button.
      • Ten editable click actions.
      • Three modifiers: SHIFT, CTRL and ALT.
      • Four different action types: Target, Focus, Cast Spell and *:flower:

Slash commands
    • /gladius ui/config/options - displays the configuration screen.
    • /gladius test1-5 - shows a test frame with the chosen amount of test units.
    • /gladius hide - hides the test frame.

Macros
    Macros are meant for the more advanced users, since you'd need to use "*unit" (short for the UnitID of the enemy) for a macro to work. To cast Polymorph on the enemy and print out the name of the enemy in the party chat you would have to do:[list][*]/cast [target=*unit] Polymorph[/list
    • /script SendChatMessage(UnitName("*unit"), "PARTY")

FAQ
    Will you ever have Gladius function in a non-arena environment?
    • No, Gladius is meant for arenas only and it'll stay that way.

Can I hide that annoying header ("Gladius - drag to move")?
    • Yes, simply lock the Gladius frame.
    Healers Have To Die ( H.H.T.D. )___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Current features:
    • HHTD automatically adds healer symbols on top of players nameplate indicating their class and healing rank. Unlike other add-ons it only takes into account actively healing players. (It uses different symbols for friends and foes).
    • HHTD lets you apply custom marks on top of any unit's nameplate. These are the same marks as the default raid markers but you can set as many as you want and customize their look. These marks persist across game sessions. (They are only visible to you)

IMPORTANT NOTE: You have to enable nameplates, else you won't see any healer symbol!

HHTD lets you announce through a customizable message who the enemy and friendly healers are (using the Raid Warning channel if possible).

It will also help you protect the healers who are on your side alerting you when they are being attacked (check the option panel for details).

Helps you target healers easily when they are in a pack.

All of this applies to PVP and PVE.

NOTE: Type /HHTDG to open the configuration panel. There are many settings to check!

HHTD's options are not directly available in the "Interface" panel due to ongoing tainting issues Blizzard is not willing to fix.

That player is not a healer?
    If you see a player marked as healer that should not be:
    • If their mark's background is grey then enable the 'Healer specialization detection' option so as to only report specialized healers ignoring others.
    • If their mark's background is grey then enable the 'Healer specialization detection' option so as to only report specialized healers ignoring others.

Also note that the healer's rank is displayed as a number in the center of the displayed mark so you can judge the importance of that player in the healing currently being done (the lower the number, the better the healer).

How it works
    HHTD uses the combat log events to detect friendly and enemy healers who are currently healing other players (during the last 60s). HHTD detects specialized healers spells (for human players only) and differentiates specialized healers from hybrid ones.

HHTD also lets you choose a specified amount of healing healers have to reach before being marked as such (50% of your own health by default). This threshold is the only criterion used for NPCs.

When a healer is identified it will be marked with a healer symbol above their nameplate. If the healer is specialized, the symbol's background will be colored according to their class. In other cases the background will be grey.

In all cases a number in the center of the symbol indicates the rank of the healer, the lowest the number the better the healer (ie: '1' represents the most effective healer while '9' is the least effective).

You can force HHTD to only report specialized healers through HHTD's options (/hhtdg).

Needless to say that self-heals and heals to pets are filtered out.

Commands
    • /HHTDP (or /hhtdp) posts healers name to the raid channel ordered by effectiveness for all to see (Will use the Raid Warning channel if possible).

You need to configure the messages in the announce module options first.

You can bind the above command to a key (WoW key-bindings interface)

/HHTDG opens option panel

/HHTD gives you access to the command line configuration interface (useful for changing settings through macros...)

Compatibility
    HHTD is only compatible with nameplate add-ons which have been coded responsibly and do not modify internal parts of Blizzard nameplates (a very selfish behaviour as it prevents any other add-on from re-using them).

HHTD will detect these incompatibilities and report to you so that you can ask the culprit add-on authors to fix their code and make it compatible with ALL nameplate add-ons.

Guidelines for other add-on authors:
    Do not call :Hide() or :Show() on nameplates' base frame. This breaks nameplate tracking for other add-ons by unduly firing OnHide/OnShow hooks...
    Instead, make its sub-frames invisible by changing their size and/or setting them to the empty (not nil) texture. (check out how TidyPlates does)

Do not call :SetParent() on nameplates' subframes, this would prevent other add-ons from finding and hooking nameplate elements.

Do not use SetScript() EVER. You don't need it. :SetScript() shall only be used on frames YOU create. You can simply replace all your SetScript() calls by HookScript().

Interview
    Curse.com interviewed me for an 'Add-on Spotlight' article focused on the controversy around this add-on, you can find this interview here.

Articles
    Here are two excellent articles about HHTD by Cynwise (A must read if you have some doubts about the fairness of this add-on!) :

HHTD and the PvP Addons Arms Race

Using HHTD to Protect Friendly Healers

Here is another article written by Gevlon (a PVP healer).

Debates
    An 'interesting' debate about this add-on is also happening on Blizzard's official forum:

Break the HHTD mod already. (UI and Macro forum) (full),

HHTD, part I (UI and Macro forum) (full),

HHTD, part III (General discussion) (full),

Sadly, as a European I cannot participate but I'm reading those threads with great interest.

The funniest part about all those 26 pages discussions is that only about 16,000 people were actually using HHTD at the time (from the Curse Client popularity statistics)... Now over 180,000 players have it installed!

In those discussions it's also rarely noted that HHTD is also very helpful to protect healers on your side. This debate is leading nowhere though... I won't post any additional links to those endless threads.

type /hhtdg to open the configuration interface, or /hhtd for command-line access
    Interrupt Bar___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    A basic mod that tracks enemy interrupt abilities on a neat little bar. I consider this mod feature complete.
    • Feral Charge
    • Counterspell
    • Pummel
    • Kick
    • Spell Lock
    • Mind Freeze
    • Skull Bash
    • Rebuke

Usage
    Left Click the bar to move it. Go to the options to lock the bar. You can also hide buttons until they're active.

Type /ib in-game for a list of options

In the options you can make it so the bar only shows when an ability is fired.

Customization
    To edit the order of abilities open InterruptBar.lua and change the order of the numbers in the 'order' table. Each number is labeled indicating what spell it is.

Adding new abilities isn't intended.
    Juked___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Juked has ~65 cooldowns being tracked on the main bar and an optional priority bar where higher priority spells are displayed(interrupts by default).

Formerly known as "Interrupt Bar"
    Mik Scrolling Battle Text___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    MSBT is designed to be an extremely lightweight, efficient, and highly configurable mod that makes it easier to see combat information by scrolling the information on the screen in separate, dynamically creatable scroll areas. It is a replacement for Blizzard's Floating Combat Text and Damage output.

Features:
    • Lightweight and efficient design.
    • Scroll incoming damage/heals, outgoing damage/heals, and notifications in separate configurable scroll areas on the playing field.
    • Display player and pet cooldown completion alerts.
    • Display loot alerts with a total of how many are now in inventory.
    • Add triggers that will allow you to show notifications based on a variety of conditions.
    • Assign a sound file to play for events/triggers.
    • Dynamically create new scroll areas and assign any event/trigger to them.
    • Customize the position, size, animation style, enabled state, font style, font size, font outline, and opacity for each of the scroll areas.
    • Customize each individual event's color, font style, font size, font outline, opacity, output message, enabled state, and scroll area.
    • Set "Master Font" settings that will be inherited by all of the scroll areas and the events in them unless they are overridden at the scroll area or event level.
    • Merge AoE data into one event with cumulative damage/healing done with number of normal and crits specified.
    • Show overhealing amounts against yourself or party/raid members.
    • Color unit names according to their class.
    • Color damage amounts according to damage type.
    • Show partial effects (resists, absorbs, vulnerabilities, etc) colored according to type.
    • Filter output information with a full suite of spam controls.
    • Load on demand options.
    • For mod developers:
      • Output your own scrolling messages with the MikSBT.DisplayMessage function instead of having to create your own frame and animation code. You can also use your own font by first registering it with MSBT via the
        MikSBT.RegisterFont function.
      • Create custom animation styles.
      • See the included API.html file for reference information.

Supported Events:
    • Incoming:
      • Melee Damage, Misses, Dodges, Parries, Blocks, Deflects, Absorbs, and Immunes
      • Skill Damage, Damage Over Time (DoTs), Misses, Dodges, Parries, Blocks, Deflects, Absorbs, Immunes, Reflects, and Interrupts
      • Spell Resists
      • Heals and Heals Over Time (HoTs)
      • Pet Melee Damage, Misses, Dodges, Parries, Blocks, Deflects, Absorbs, and Immunes
      • Pet Skill Damage, Damage Over Time (DoTs), Misses, Dodges, Parries, Blocks, Deflects, Absorbs, and Immunes
      • Pet Spell Resists
      • Pet Heals and Heals Over Time (HoTs)
      • Environmental Damage

• Outgoing:
      • Melee Damage, Misses, Dodges, Parries, Blocks, Deflects, Absorbs, Immunes, and Evades
      • Skill Damage, Damage Over Time (DoTs), Misses, Dodges, Parries, Blocks, Deflects, Absorbs, Immunes, Reflects, Interrupts, and Evades
      • Spell Resists and Buff Dispels
      • Heals and Heals Over Time (HoTs)
      • Pet Melee Damage, Misses, Dodges, Parries, Blocks, Deflects, Absorbs, Immunes, and Evades
      • Pet Skill Damage, Damage Over Time (DoTs), Misses, Dodges, Parries, Blocks, Deflects, Absorbs, Immunes, and Evades
      • Pet Spell Resists and Buff Dispels
      • Pet Heals and Heals Over Time (HoTs)

• Notification:
      • Buffs / Buff Stacks / Buff Fades
      • Debuffs / Debuff Stacks / Debuff Fades
      • Item Buffs / Item Buff Fades
      • Enter/Leave Combat
      • Power Gains and Losses
      • Alternate Power Gains and Losses
      • Chi Gains and Chi Full
      • Combo Point Gains and Combo Points Full
      • Holy Power Changes and Holy Power Full
      • Honor Gains
      • Reputation Gains and Losses
      • Skill Gains
      • Experience Gains
      • Killing Blows (Player and NPC)
      • Extra Attacks
      • Soul Shard Creation
      • Enemy Buff Gains
      • Monster Emotes
      • Player, Pet, and Item Cooldown Completions

• Loot
      • Looted Items
      • Money Gains

• Default Triggers:
      • All Relevant Classes - Low Health, Low Mana, Low Pet Health
      • Death Knight - Killing Machine, Rime, Shadow Infusion x5
      • Druid - Berserk, Clearcasting, Predator's Swiftness, Shooting Stars
      • Hunter - Kill Shot, Lock and Load
      • Mage - Brain Freeze, Clearcasting, Fingers of Frost, Missile Barrage
      • Monk- Elusive Brew x5, x10, x15, Mana Tea x20, Vital Mists x5
      • Paladin - Hammer of Wrath, The Art of War
      • Priest - Clearcasting, Shadow Orb x3
      • Rogue - Blindside
      • Shaman - Clearcasting, Lava Surge, Maelstrom Weapon x5, Tidal Waves
      • Warlock - Decimation, Molten Core, Nightfall
      • Warrior - Bloodsurge, Execute, Revenge, Sudden Death, Taste for Blood, Victory Rush

Commands:
    /msbt Shows the options interface.
    /msbt reset Resets the current profile to the default settings.
    /msbt disable Disables the mod.
    /msbt enable Enables the mod.
    /msbt version Shows the current version.
    /msbt help Shows the command usage.
    Natur___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Natur Enemy Castbar is based on a very old excellent PvP/PvE addon originally created by Naturfreund and later taken over by me. This was a complete rewrite and doesn't use any original code.

The following have been implemented:
    • Show a targets Beneficial buffs and debuffs with the option to ignore certain spells or abilities.
    • Target & Focus - Bar display can be switched to your target/focus only, or you can show all player casts around you. In target/focus mode the bars show a T or an F on the right showing you where the cast is from.
    • Movable Groups - Groups can be grouped as one or split up.
    • Shows your targets cooldowns, beneficial buffs and much more!
    • Killing Blow Sounds - Plays a Unreal sound when you get a killing blow on another player - both male and female sounds are provided. This option can be turned off or played during questing normal mobs.
    • Play a fun DeathKnight sound!
    • Bar Customization – Edit the bar height, width, texture, direction and bar max.
    • Rogue warning – Natur detects Stealth, Vanish etc and warns you that a hostile rogue is near by a UI border flash and UI text warning.
    • Diminish Returns Timers – also plays warning when your target is immune or resists your abilities. Support is also provided to show others DR timers.
    • Correctly shows duration of a cast which your target already started!

For the purpose of the Ability/Spell ignore feature, the following english client abilities and spells are ignored by default:
    • power word: fortitude
    • prayer of fortitude
    • prayer of spirit
    • divine spirit
    • prayer of shadow protection
    • shadow protection
    • inner fire
    • mark of the wild
    • gift of the wild
    • thorns
    • seal of righteousness
    • blessing of might
    • greater blessing of might
    • blessing of sanctuary
    • greater blessing of sanctuary
    • blessing of kings
    • greater blessing of kings
    • arcane intellect
    • well fed
    • pirate costume

Options
    • For in game options please type /natur
    • Other quick commands are /natur anchor which toggles the group titles.

A list of the available options are below:
    • Split Timer Groups
      • Default is ON : This option tells Natur to show your target/focus debuffs (Dots etc) and their durations. This group is also used by the option "Show Buffs/Debuffs on me" and will therefore not switch off the group anchor if one of the two options is turned on.

• Show Friendly Casts
    • Show Hostile Casts
      • Default is ON : This shows what your target/focus is casting (unless you have Show Casts Without T/F on), if the target is friendly then it will be sent to the correct group unless you have Split Timer Groups turned off. However, bars show a red/green T/F icon indicating if its a target or focus and if its friendly or hostile.

• Show T/F Debuffs
      • Default is ON : This option tells Natur to show your target/focus debuffs (Dots etc) and their durations. This group is also used by the option "Show Buffs/Debuffs on me" and will therefore not switch off the group anchor if one of the two options is turned on.

• Show T/F Gains
      • Default is ON : As with the "Show T/F Debuffs", this options shows beneficial buffs on your target or focus. The same applies regarding the "Show Buffs/Debuffs on me" options where the group will still show when either of these options are turned on.

• Show Target Cooldowns
      • Default is ON : Natur attempts to calculate the targets cooldowns but will only function correctly if your target used his spell or ability in range of your combat log.

• Show Diminish Returns
      • Default is ON : Displays a 18 second timer when spells which have a diminish return restriction enforced by Blizzard. Show Others DR's : Default is OFF : Displays others DR's around you, this can be quite spammy at the moment in battlegrounds such as Wintergrasp. I will be changing this to a target/focus like the rest of the addon at a later date.

• Show Buffs/Debuffs on me
      • Default is OFF : Any buffs/debuffs applied to me such as renew, corruption etc will show with this option.

• Show everyones buffs/debuffs on target and not just mine
      • Default ON : With this option on you will see all buffs/debuffs on your target or focus. When OFF, only timers are shown for spells you applied to your target or focus.

• Show Casts without T/F
      • Default is OFF : Shows all casts (both friendly/hostile) around you. Nice and spammy in a city

• Announce Applied Crowd Controls
      • Default is ON : Sends a message to chat that you have applied a crowd control spell to your target. Announce
      • When It Breaks : Default is ON : Sends a message to chat when your target breaks from its crowd control spell.
      • Play Sound : Default ON : Play a warning sound when your target breaks.
      • Flash GUI : Default ON : Flashes the border of your screen red when your target breaks.

• Announce Crowd Control Immune
      • Default is ON : Announces to chat when a attempt to crowd control fails, i.e. when diminish returns kick in or in a raid when a mob is immune.
        • Play Sound
        • Flash GUI

• Display Rogue Warning
      • Default is ON : As it says on the box, displays a rogue warning if a spell is detected nearby by a hostile rogue.
        • Play Sound
        • Flash GUI

• Auto Reputation Bar
      • Default is ON : Switches your reputation bar to the faction you just received reputation from. Handy when rep grinding in battlegrounds or with factions.

• Play fun sound when using Deathknight Deathgrip
      • Default is ON : Plays a fun "Get over here" or "come here" when you use Deathgrip.

• Play PvP Death Sounds
      • Default is ON : Plays a fun Unreal sound when you get a killing blow on a player (or NPC) if the below option is set.
        • Include NPC's

• Spell fade monitoring
      • Default is ON : Turns on spell monitoring which will notify you if a spell has expired or has been dispelled. Note that you must also include the spell name to monitor for this feature to work correctly.

Important
    Please understand that this was a complete rewrite and not all features are implemented in this version until further testing. With that in mind there will be a lot of incoming updates so please keep checking back. If there is something not working right, or you have a suggestion please post it so that it can be fixed.
    Roguedar___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    It simply detects any stealth or cloaking spells and notifies you when someone uses them near you. The detection range is as large as the range for the combat log.
    Safe Queue___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    SafeQueue is an extremely lightweight addon that does the following:
    • Removes the "Leave Queue" button for arenas and battlegrounds
    • Colorized timer on the popup indicating how much time is remaining to join the match
    • Prevents the popup being closed by hitting the ESC key
    • Displays the time you waited in queue when it pops and (optionally) announces to your raid or party

Slash Commands
    /sq announce <self|group|off> (Announce the time you waited in queue when it pops)
    Say Sapped___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    A very lightweight and simple mod that instantly says "Sapped" to alert those around you whenever a rogue saps you.

Great for Arenas, Battlegrounds and World PvP!
    Spy___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    The Spy addon scans for enemy players and announces their presence when they are detected. By warning you about nearby enemy players you can prepare for possible PvP combat.

About Spy
    The addon scans the combat log for actions performed by enemy players. If an enemy player is detected the addon will attempt to determine their class, race and level based on the ability that was used. The addon will then sound an alert and add the enemy player to its list.

Spy can be configured to announce enemy player encounters to a chat channel and can also be configured to share data with other Spy users in your party, raid or guild. This allows a group of players to share information and determine the location of enemy players over a vast area.

Usage
    Spy should work as soon as it has been enabled through the Addons window on your character select screen.

The Spy window
    The Spy window will initially appear under your character portrait, but can be moved by dragging the title bar.

The title bar contains the following buttons:
    • Target: Sends the total count of players recently detected to chat. Accuracy is dependent on detection ability and Nearby List settings.
    • Clear: Manually clears all enemy players that have currently been detected. Holding the Control key down while clicking this button will enable/disable Spy while leaving it displayed.
    • Left/Right: Navigates between the Nearby, Last Hour, Ignore and Kill On Sight lists. Spy is configured by default to switch back to the Nearby list when the next enemy player is detected.
    • Close: Hides the Spy window. Spy is configured by default to show itself again when the next enemy player is detected. Alternatively you can type /spy show to manually show the addon.

The Nearby list
    As enemy players are detected they will be added to the Nearby list. Clicking buttons in the list will target the enemy player (this only works when you are out of combat). Hovering over entries in the list will display a tooltip with the enemy player's details, including the last seen time and location.

Right-clicking buttons displays a drop down menu which will allow you to manually:
    • Remove the enemy player from the Nearby list.
    • Add/remove the enemy player to/from your Ignore and Kill On Sight lists.
    • Announce the enemy player's details to a chat channel of your choice.
    • Set multiple Kill On Sight reasons, if the player is on your Kill On Sight list.

If enemy players remain undetected they will be removed from the Nearby list after a configurable amount of time. The Nearby list will always sort by the time each enemy player was initially detected, with those enemy players who are Kill On Sight or actively performing actions being placed at the top of the list.

The Last Hour list
    The Last Hour list displays enemy players that have been detected in the last hour. It will always be sorted by the time each enemy player was initially detected, with those most recently detected appearing at the top of the list.

The Ignore list
    The Ignore list is where you can place enemy players you have deemed harmless. Spy will not generate any alerts for enemy players on your Ignore list. You can use the drop down menu to add/remove enemy players to/from the Ignore list, or alternatively hold the Control key down while clicking a button in the list to add/remove enemy players.

The Kill On Sight list
    The Kill On Sight list is where you place enemy players you especially want to know about. When enemy players on your Kill On Sight list are detected a warning will be displayed and an alarm will sound. You can use the drop down menu to add/remove enemy players to/from the Kill On Sight list, or alternatively hold the Shift key down while clicking a button in the list to add/remove enemy players.

Minimap detection

If you can track humanoids then you will be able to detect known enemies by hovering over their position on the minimap. This does not work in battlegrounds and arenas. The level and class of known enemy players is displayed in the minimap's tooltip.

Players who can track humanoids include:
    • Hunters
    • Druids in cat form
    • Those who have eaten a Blackened Worg Steak

Slash command list
    • /spy : shows the list of slash commands.
    • /spy enable : enables and displays the Spy window.
    • /spy reset : resets the Spy window to the default position below the character portrait.
    • /spy config : opens the Interface Addons window where the Spy configuration options are located.

How can Spy help you?
    Not wanting to be ganked
    Because Spy will alert you whenever an enemy player is detected, it will be extremely difficult for them to attack you by surprise. It will give you the time to determine whether you should prepare to fight or run away.

Wanting to be the one to do the ganking
    If enemy players are not using the Spy addon themselves then it is likely that you will know about them before they know about you. This will let you prepare for attacking them by surprise.

Know when your enemies are nearby
    Spy will sound an alarm when a Kill On Sight enemy player is detected. Usually you would add an enemy player to your Kill On Sight list when you are certain they will attack you. Spy will remember who your enemies are and will make sure you know when they are around.

Know when enemy players become stealthed
    Spy will warn and sound a specific alert when it detects that an enemy player stealths. You should no longer be surprised by rogues or druids attacking you out of the blue.

Looking for enemy players
    Because enemy players will automatically be added to the Nearby list whenever they attempt any action you can use the addon to locate enemy players as you move around a zone. You can also attempt to locate enemy players you have recently encountered by continually clicking their button in the Last Hour list while you move around a zone. The enemy player will be targeted as soon as you move within range. In addition, because you can use the data collected by other Spy users in your party, raid and guild, you stand a greater chance of locating the enemy player you are looking for if you have friends also using Spy.

Getting help when you encounter enemy players
    Spy can be configured to announce encounters to a variety of channels, including your party, raid, guild and local defense channels. In addition, other Spy users in your party, raid or guild who are also in the same zone will have your encounters added to their Nearby lists. This is a great way for a guild to track down their enemies.

Getting revenge on an enemy player's guild
    Spy is also capable of displaying a warning when a player in the same guild as someone on your Kill On Sight list is detected. This option can be enabled or disabled vis the Interface Addons window.

Knowing how many times you've won/lost against an enemy player
    Spy will record when you make a killing blow against an enemy player. Likewise, it will also record when an enemy player makes a killing blow against you. These statistics can be seen in the tooltip that appears when you hover over the enemy player's entry in the list.

FAQs

Why doesn't Spy work while I am in combat?
    • The game has security restrictions on what addons can do during combat. Clicking buttons to target enemy players will not work during combat. At the moment, Spy does not display newly detected players in combat either, although this will be corrected in a future release. Spy will still give visual and audio alerts both in and out of combat.

Why does Spy only show a maximum of ten enemy players?
    • While the ten enemy player limit at any one time could easily be changed, I believe that displaying any more than ten enemy players will make it more difficult for the user to use the information Spy reports. Long lists of enemy players will either take up too much real-estate on screen, or require the introduction of list paging functionality which I believe would make the addon more cumbersome. The limit may be an issue for some users, but it is alleviated by the fact those enemy players who are actively performing actions or who are on your Kill On Sight list will always appear first.

I was just attacked by an enemy player who was stealthed. Why didn't Spy warn me?
    • If an enemy player doesn't perform any actions reportable in your combat log then Spy will not know they are there. In this case, the enemy player may have gone into stealth far enough away from you that it isn't reported in your combat log. Or the enemy player could have already been stealthed before you arrived in the area you were attacked.

Why can't I target an enemy player Spy has just reported?
    • The most likely explanation for this - if you aren't in combat - is that a buff has been applied or removed from one enemy player that was granted to them by another enemy player. This may happen, for example, when an enemy player gains the Leader of the Pack buff from a stealthed druid in their party. Spy will alert you to the possible presence of the enemy druid even though that druid did not perform any active action. This may also happen when a buff expires from an enemy player, in which case the other enemy player that granted the buff may not be in the vicinity at all.

Why doesn't Spy work in sanctuaries?
    • Spy doesn't work in sanctuaries such as Dalaran or Shattrath City because in those places there is no possibility of PvP combat. Any information reported by Spy will be of no use. Unless you like to try to emote your enemies to death...

How can I turn off Spy temporarily?
    • This can quickly be done by holding the Control key while clicking the Clear button in the title bar, or alternatively by enabling/disabling Spy via the Interface Addons window. You may want to do this when there are a lot of players around and you don't want the list to fill up or to continuously alert you.

I don't want a warning to be displayed or any alerts to sound. How can I turn them off?
    • Go to Spy's options in the Interface Addons window and open the Alerts section. Both visual warnings and audio alerts can be turned on or off.

Atlas Quest___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    AtlasQuest (or AQ) is a Plugin for the famous Addon Atlas. AQ shows you information about quests for the selected instace. + AtlasQuest shows you the Story about this Instance!! (Information taken from the official wow site) + AtlasQuest is now compatible with AlphaMap. Atlas is not needed to use it. + (NEW) AtlasQuest shows now inforamtion about boss abilities in TBC.(only en and HC: BF and Ramparts added)

Shown Information:
    Questname - Questlevel - Quest Reward - Where you can get the quest (+coordinates) Quest-aim - Level you need to accept the Quest - The Quest which follow after this Quest

Questicons:
    Questicons are shown on the AtlasQuest panel next to the Quests. There are 2 possible questicons:
    1. A Bubble. The bubble shows you that this quest has a prequest.
    2. An Arrow. The Arrow shows you that the quest above this quest is the prequest.

Slashcommands:
    type /atlasquest [command] or /aq [command] commands: show/hide -- shows/hides the atlasquest panel left/right -- show the atlasquest panel on the right or left side (left default) autoshow -- set whether the atlasquest panel is shown with atlas or not (yes default)

Other features:
    AQ checks on your faction and shows the right Panel - AQ autohides the AQ panel if you watch the flightmap/instance maps - Starts with atlas - /aq or /atlasquest to see the version and show the AQpanel - Works with Atlasloot Enhanced - AQ autohides atlasloot when you open a quest - linking Items with shift + click NEW - linking Quests with shift + click NEW
    Grail___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Grail is a library of quest information designed to provide that quest information to other addons to make their decision processing easier. For example, an addon like EveryQuest or TourGuide would be able to make use of Grail's knowledge to determine if a quest has been completed, whether the character can obtain a quest, what reasons the character cannot obtain a quest (lack of level, wrong race, wrong class, not enough reputation, has not completed a prerequisite quest, etc.), the location to obtain or turn in a quest, the amount of reputation awarded from completing a quest, whether a quest counts towards an achievement, etc.
    Grid___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    The compact grid of units lets you select a group member quickly, while keeping a good overview of the whole group. Grid is designed to show you only what you need to know, and not overload you with irrelevant information. It is highly configurable, letting you choose exactly what is shown, and how it's shown. There are also many plugins that add even more features!

For options, type /grid, right-click the tab on the Grid layout frame, or right-click the Grid icon on your minimap or DataBroker display.
    Monkey Quest___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    The MonkeyQuest AddOn for World of WarCraft displays quests and their objectives in a nice drag able frame in Features:
    • Mousing over quests shows the overview in a tooltip.
    • Option to display the quest overview if there's no objectives.
    • Clicking on quests brings up the real quest log with that quest selected.
    • Displays the quest level in the quest title.
    • Elite quests display a ' ' in the level of the quest.
    • Completed quests show a '(Completed)' in the quest title.
    • Quest area headers are displayed.
    • Clicking on a quest area header collapses or expands it.
    • Check boxes next to quests allow hiding/showing of that quest.
    • Check box to toggle displaying collapsed quest area headers and hidden quests
    • Close and minimize buttons.
    • Quest objective coloring.
    • Quest objective coloring for special 'friendly/hostile' type objectives.
    • Special quest objective coloring for 'find an area' type objectives.
    • Nice font for increased readability.
    • No additional buttons or options are displayed in the real quest log.
    • Option to always hide quest area headers.
    • New slash command for hiding the border.
    • Key bindings for toggle hidden, minimize, and close.
    • Slash command to change the expand direction, up or down (thanks Diungo)
    • Shift-left clicking on quests to add the quest name to the chat edit box if it's open
    • Shift-right clicking on quests to add your current quest objective data to the chat edit box if it's open.
    • Option to display the number of free quest slots.
    • Lockable frame.
    • Option to display quest titles colored by difficulty. (thanks Pkp)
    • Option to hide completed quests.
    • Option to hide completed objectives.
    • Ctrl-Left clicking on quests to share that quest with party members.
    • Ctrl-Right clicking on quests to abandon that quest, after a confirmation dialog box.
    • Integration with MonkeyBuddy for configuration.
    • Font size setting.
    • Option to turn off right-click to open MonkeyBuddy.
    • Option to hide the title buttons.
    • Quest Items now show up in tooltips. Mousing over targets you need for quests will show 'Quest Item XX/YY' in the tooltip. Same for items you need for quests. (** Currently doesn't update if MonkeyQuest is closed or minimized **)
    • Dungeon quests display a 'd' in the level of the quest.
    • Raid quests display an 'r' in the level of the quest.
    • Party members show up in the quest overview tooltip. If they have that quest they'll be displayed in the 100% objective color.
    • If the current sub-zone name appears in the quest overview, the quest will highlight.

Slash Commands:
    See included ReadMe.txt for slash commands.
    Quest Completist___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Enables you to see what quests you have completed, and what ones you still have to do. Supports server query, allowing you to query the blizzard server for all quests you have completed in the past.

Use /qc or /questc to open the main interface, or assign a key binding.

Hold left-shift and click to toggle completed status, hold left-alt and click to toggle unattainable status.

Features
    • Lists all quests for each zone.
    • Provides at-a-glance quest feedback, which other similar quest trackers do not. For example a yellow "!" for uncompleted quests, a blue "!" or "?" for Daily and Repeatable quests and so on. This helps prevent confusion, as blizzard never concider Repeatables or Dailys "completed". It also flags special quests as orange, for example the collectors edition quests, or quests which can no longer be done.
    • Automatically switches zones as you travel around the world.
    • Allows you to view or hide quests for the opposing force, or for other classes.
    • Quest tooltips when hovering over them on the QC list.
    • Quest icons will appear on the world map for quest you have not yet completed.
    • Functionality to display what quests are "In Progress" when browsing the quest lists. If a quest is in progress (i.e In your quest log), then you will see either a grey "?" or a yellow "?", reflecting if the quest is "in progress but not complete" or "in progress and ready to hand in".
    • Supports server query.
    Quest Helper___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___
    Questhelper tells you how to finish your quests in the easiest, fastest manner. It includes a database of quests, monsters, and items, telling you the exact location of that dang Perfect Satyr Horn you can't find. It also computes the fastest path to complete all your quests - and gain experience - as quickly as possible.

Usage
    For the most part, you just install it and leave it alone. It should hopefully be smart enough to do The Right Thing, and not require you to meddle with it.

The task QuestHelper thinks you should do first is displayed on your minimap, which you can mouse over for a description. If the task isn't in your current zone, then it will point towards where QuestHelper thinks you should go to get there, such as a flight master or the zone border.

World Map
    All the tasks QuestHelper wants you to do are displayed on the World Map. There are 'marching ants' connecting the objectives, showing you the order QuestHelper thinks you should complete them in.

You can right click on an objective to get a list of options for it.

Menus
    Using the menus should, hopefully, be obvious. The only catch might be that they don't automatically disappear if you click on something else.

You can right click anywhere on a menu to hide it, or select the Close Menu command from the end of the menu.

Priorities
    There are 5 different priority levels an objective can have: "Highest, High, Normal, Low," and "Lowest".

Most objectives default to "Normal". Objectives for timed quests default to "High". User created objectives default to "Highest". QuestHelper will try to arrange the objectives so that higher priority objectives get done first.

You can use priorities as hints to get the objectives in an order you'd prefer, without the need to micro-manage the route list.

Filters
    There are 7 filters you can use to automatically ignore quest objectives, which you can turn on and off using the slash command /qh filter.

• The first filter is "level", which by default is on. It will cause QuestHelper to ignore any objectives that your current party probably isn't high enough to complete. You can adjust the level offset used by this filter with the command /qh level "offset".

• The second filter is "zone", which by default is off. It will cause QuestHelper to ignore any objectives that aren't in your current zone.

• The third filter is "done", which by default is off. It will hide objectives for any quests that aren't complete. You can use this if you don't want to quest and just want to turn the quests you do have in.

• The fourth filter is "blocked", which hides blocked objectives, i.e. ones that can't be done yet, such as quest turn-ins for incomplete quests. This is probably most useful if you prefer to hide the "ant trails", as the route it will compute will be somewhat of a lie.

• The fifth filter is "watched", which hides objectives that you are not currently tracking via WoW's built-in quest tracker. This gives you a lot of control over which quests QH shows, but may limit you to fewer quests tracked at once.

• The sixth filter is "group", which by default is on. It will cause QuestHelper to ignore group quests while you're not in a group. By default, it permits 2-player group quests, but not more. This can be adjusted with "/qh group".

• The seventh filter is "wintergrasp", which ignores Wintergrasp PvP quests if you are not actually in Wintergrasp at the time.

You can force QuestHelper to show an objective that otherwise would have been filtered by typing /qh hidden and selecting "Show" from its entry in the menu.

Sharing
    Sharing allows you to share your objectives with other party members, allowing you to combine your routes and work together effectively.

Note that sharing only tells your peers what objectives you have, your completion progress for them, and the priorities you have assigned to them. Information such as item drops and monster locations are not shared.

Each peer will take this information and calculate their own route from it. Assuming you stay together and work cooperatively, which was the whole idea behind this feature, your routes should end up being almost completely identical, and you can follow it and rest assured that nobody is getting left behind. Objectives shared by multiple users won't be removed until everybody has completed it.

Slash Commands
    (May be very out of date. If you'd like to volunteer to update it, let me know.)

• /qh help: Lists all the QuestHelper slash commands.

• /qh help "command": Tells you about a specific command.

• /qh settings: Opens the Settings menu at the current cursor location. Note that not all settings can be changed through the menu.

• /qh track: disables/enables QuestHelper's Quest Tracker, which provides status on your nearest objectives, in place of the default Tracker.

• /qh hidden: Displays a list of all the hidden objectives, why they are hidden, and depending on the reason, will allow you to unhide them.

• /qh ftime: Toggles the display of the flight time estimates.

• /qh locale "locale": Sets the locale to use for displayed text., or lists possible locales if no argument is given.: Defaults to your client's locale the first time you run QuestHelper. The only locale that is complete right now is "'enUS"'. Missing translations will be marked with red text.

• /qh share: Toggles objective sharing on and off. When on, will share quest objectives and progress with other party members that are using QuestHelper 0.17 or higher, and also have sharing enabled.

• /qh solo: Will disable quest sharing and ignore anyone you might be partied with, basically assume you will receive no aid from your party members.

• /qh comm: Toggles the display of the data sent between peers. I use this for debugging, but some people just love to stare at streams of meaningless data. It's really quite hypnotic. . .

• /qh hide: Hides QuestHelper's minimap arrow and World Map icons and paths, and suspends the calculation of routes.

• /qh tomtom: Toggles using TomTom to display waypoints for your current objective.

• /qh button: Toggles the QuestHelper button on the World Map frame.

• /qh level "offset": Sets the level offset used by the level filter. Can be positive or negative. Invoke with no arguments to see the current offset and your effective level at various party sizes.

• /qh level 0: Only show quests at or below your own level.

• /qh level +2: Show quests up to two levels above your own level. This is the default.

• /qh nag: Prints counts of all the new or updated quests, objectives, etc, that you have found that aren't in the supplied database.: Note: To reduce memory usage, QuestHelper deletes static quest data that doesn't belong to your faction. So, if you play both sides, it will always think the quests you did for the opposite faction are new.

• /qh nag verbose: Displays the specific differences between your data and the static data.

• /qh find "category" "
    • query": Allows you to create custom objectives by searching for known items, NPCs, and locations. The queries allow fuzzy string matching, and so should happly accept typos and partial matches.: Note that if you attempt to create an objective twice, it will instead hide it.

• /qh find item "item-name": Search for items.

• /qh find npc "npc-name": Search for NPCs or monsters.

• /qh find loc "zone-name" "
    • x" "y": Search for a location in a zone. You may also use a comma, should you feel the need to.

• /qh find loc "x"
    • "y": Search for a location in your current zone.

• /qh find "search-string": Searches in all categories.

• /qh find: Invoking the find command without any arguments will instead display all your current user created objectives, allowing you to easily turn them off.

• /qh filter "filter-name": Toggles objective filters on or off.

• /qh filter level: Shows or hides objective that you probably can't do. Note that this considers the the levels of everyone in your party, not just you. If you're partied with somebody higher than you, it might not hide a quest that it otherwise would have.

• /qh filter zone: Shows or hides objective that aren't in your current zone.

• /qh filter done: Shows or hides quests that aren't complete.

• /qh filter blocked: Shows or hides objectives that are blocked, i.e. require something else to be done first, such as turn-ins for incomplete quests.

• /qh scale "value": Scales the map icons by this amount of their default size. Will accept a number or a percentage, in the range of 50-300%.

• /qh perf "value": Scales the CPU workload for QuestHelper's route calculation routine. Will accept a numbere or a percentage, in the range 10-500% (although we don't recommend going above 100%).

• /qh recalc: Recreates the world graph and location and distance information for the active objectives. You probably don't need to worry about this.

• /qh purge: Deletes all your collected data. I'd prefer if you avoided using this any time other than immediately after sharing your collected data.: Requires that you to enter a randomly generated 8 character case sensitive alphanumeric password, to hopefully ensure that people read the message that gets displayed.

• /questhelper: Alias for /qh

• /find, /qhfind, : Alias for /qh find

• /qh find monster: Alias for /qh find npc.

• /qh find location: Alias for /qh find loc.

It doesn't work. What can I do?
    • Three things. First, if there's a major issue with QuestHelper, you can type "/qh error" and it will show you the first error it ran into. If you post that in an issue (preferably an already open one) at questhelperredux.googlecode.com/issues, along with your QuestHelper.lua file, it will be addressed as quickly as possible.

If it just doesn't work, "/qh hardreset" will reset all your accumulated data and preferences, hopefully getting rid of weird problems. If you still can't see the quest tracker, "/qh treset" will try to force it into a visible position on your screen, with "/qh treset center" jamming it uncomfortably into the center of your screen. It can be moved from there by dragging the small gray box at the top-right of it. If you're not seeing quests at all, even on your main map, "/qh hidden" will tell you why and let you change it. The combination of these three fixes most problems.

If none of those help, disable your other plugins as a test to find incompatibilities.

My framerate is low. What can I do?
    • If you have any addons that enabled CPU profiling, turn it off, it greatly increases the amount of work WoW has to do. The command to do that is: /console set scriptProfile 0
      /console reloadui

If that doesn't make a difference for you, there's a slash command, /qh perf, that can scale the amount of work QuestHelper does per frame. Example: /qh perf 50%

QuestHelper uses a lot of memory. What can I do to fix this?
    • QuestHelper intrinsically uses a chunk of RAM. You can currently expect about 15m of usage. There's really not anything anyone can do about this, but that small amount of RAM usage also shouldn't be much of an issue.

Why aren't my quests showing up?
    • /qh hidden will list everything that isn't being shown, along with the reason for it being hidden.

If I send you my data, should I delete my copy?
    • You'll save hard drive space and RAM, but lose any preferences you had saved. I don't recommend it, but if you want to, it's fine. You can type "/qh purge" ingame to get roughly the same effect without losing your preferences.

How can I get rid of that arrow over my character's head?
    • First, try right-clicking it and looking for a "hide" option. Second, try /qh arrow or /qh tomtom, depending on which arrow it is. Try them both - at worst, you'll end up with an extra arrow. The same command will disable it again. If you'd rather move it instead, you can drag it around by left clicking . . . unless it's been locked, in which case right click on it and unlock it first.

How do get that 3D arrow pointing where to go?
    • /qh arrow.
      If you'd prefer integration with Tomtom, try /qh tomtom. I don't really officially support this option, but it seems to work.

The Icons on my map are huge! How can anyone see anything?
    • If you find the icons are too big for you, you may enter /qh scale X%, replacing X with some reasonable scale. I'd start with 80%, depending on how that looks you can try bigger or smaller numbers.
    Quest Helper Lite___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    QuestHelperLite is an unofficial branch of QuestHelper aimed at providing the core subset of features in a slimmed down lighter version. Although some of the code and art assets of QuestHelper have been utilized, QuestHelperLite has been rewritten from the ground up and is in no other way affiliated with QuestHelper and those who have worked on it in the past.

The main deviation from QuestHelper comes from not utilizing a custom database to store quest objectives and locations. Instead QuestHelperLite gets all of it's info from the game itself. This has the advantage of providing a more compact addon without the need to update once new quests are available in game. If WoW knows about it, so does QuestHelperLite. Although this provides for a much lighter and compact addon, it is not without faults and some features of the old QuestHelper are not currently possible.

The core subset of features included in QuestHelperLite are as follows:
    • Quest Pathing - Calculates an optimal route for you to follow while questing
    • Tracking Arrow - A configurable arrow guides you to your next objective
    • World Map Icons - Quest objectives are viewable outside of your current zone
    • Ant Trails - Ant trails show the best calculated optimal route
    • Context Menus - Context menus are displayed when you right-click objectives
    • Ignorable Objectives - Ignore unwanted objectives
    Wholly___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Wholly is a complete visualization of the Grail quest database addon as it relates to the player. It shows a panel with quests conveniently separated into zones and indicates their status. Quests can be filtered so only those that need to be completed, etc. appear. Wholly also shows pins on the world map for locations where quest givers appear, and the pins are similarly colored based on their status.

• Features
      Uses Grail as the backend database of quests
      • Knows what quests the player has completed using server query
      • Stores information about repeatable quests completed since Blizzard resets this information
      • Knows quest prerequisites
      • Knows quest breadcrumbs
      • Provides a quest log panel that lists filtered quests
      • Quests are are grouped by "zone" where they start
      • Each map area
      • Each dungeon
      • Each world event
      • Each class
      • Each profession that is required
      • Each faction reputation that is required
      • Achievements, including zones, dungeons and others that are quest based like the hunting ones
      • Reputation changes which group quests by the reputations whose value changes when the quest is turned in
      • Daily
      • Other, which includes special map areas like Molten Front and Darkmoon Island
      • Tags, which are defined by the user Available in version 43

• Searching quests Available in version 014
      • Searches quest titles
      • Keeps a list of most recent searches

• Quests are filtered in a variety of ways including completed, currently in the Blizzard quest log, unobtainable, etc.
    • A tooltip for each quest shows the server information about the quest, plus extra information like quest givers, turn in location, any breadcrumb quests that can still be gotten, and prerequisite quests (for a quest that needs prerequisites fulfilled)
    • Quests that are in the Blizzard quest log can be configured to display (Complete) and (Failed)
    • Opens with a keybinding
    • Opens with /wholly slash command
    • Quests can be sorted by name, quest level, or quest status and available in version 22 a tooltip indicates the current sort order
    • Has a preference button to open the Wholly preferences
    • Has a zone button to switch to the current zone
    • Can be configured to automatically switch to the current zone as the zone changes
    • Alt-clicking a quest will target the quest giver for the quest unless the quest is an "in log" quest, and then the turn in NPC is targeted
    • Ctrl-shift-clicking a quest will change whether the quest is ignored Available in version 27
    • Right-shift-clicking a quest will allow associating/disassociating a quest with any tags currently available Available in version 43
    • The zone button has a tooltip indicating the quest status summary for the current zone
    • The quest panel can be shown in a wide format Available in version 20
      • A summary of quests per zone can be shown, and optionally updated live Available in version 22

• Modifies the NPC tooltips for NPCs that need to be killed to start a quest, or drop an item that starts a quest
    • Modifies the Blizzard Quest Panel to put the quest ID into the top right, and provides a tooltip for that quest ID that has the rich tooltip information similarly available in the Wholly quest panel
    • Modifies the Blizzard Quest Panel to put a bugged message when quests are marked as bugged Available in version 016
    • Adds a tooltip for the quests in the Blizzard quest log Available in version 22
    • Provides map pins for quest givers on the world map
      • Pins are filtered with the same preferences as the quest log panel (however, purple, green and brown quests will not show up as pins)
      • A Wholly button can be shown on the world map that controls the display of the Wholly pins, with a tooltip showing the quest status summary for the current map
      • Wholly pins show tooltips of all the quests each quest giver has (and shows those of nearby quest givers as well)
      • Wholly pins are colored the "best" color for the quests the quest giver has
      • For truly repeatable quests the map pin icon is a question mark instead of an exclamation point

• The quests for map pins and for the quest log are separate and independent
    • Quest status summary tooltips
      • These display the count of the number of each type of quest in the associated "zone" using the standard quest status colors Wholly uses, summarizing the list at the end with the number of quests displayed and the total number of quests in the "zone".
      • Tooltips exist for the Zone button on the quest log panel, the Wholly button on the world map and the LibDataBroker icon
      • These live update as the zone changes

• Color of quest title indicates status
      • Player can get quest
      • Player can get quest but it is low-level
      • Player level is too low to get quest
      • Quest is Legendary
      • Quests needs prerequisites
      • Repeatable (daily, monthly, yearly, or truly repeatable)
      • Repeatable but player level is too low to get quest
      • Weekly Available in version 039
      • Quest in player's quest log
      • Quest already completed and turned in
      • Quest unobtainable (e.g., Faction, Class, Race, Gender, Reputation, Profession, etc.)
      • Problem because quest unclassifiable

• User can control quest colors for a number of common quest statuses Available in version 041
    • Breadcrumb support
      • When the Blizzard Quest Panel appears to allow acceptance of a quest that has a breadcrumb quest that still can be completed, the user is presented with a breadcrumb warning attached to the Blizzard Quest Panel
      • The tooltip for the breadcrumb warning indicates what breadcrumb quests are available with the quest givers
      • Left-click in the breadcrumb warning to put TomTom waypoints for the breadcrumb quest givers' locations

• TomTom integration
      • Left-click a quest in the Wholly quest log to create waypoints for that quest's quest givers
      • Right-click a quest in the Wholly quest log that needs prerequisites to create waypoints for the quest givers for the first quest in the prerequisite chain
      • Right-click a quest in the Wholly quest log that does not need prerequisites to create waypoints for that quest's turn in locations
      • Left-click in the breadcrumb area of the Blizzard Quest panel to create waypoints for the quest givers of the breadcrumb quests
      • Ctrl-left-click a quest in the Wholly quest log to create waypoints for EVERY quest in that "zone" Available in version 027

• LightHeaded integration Available in version 018
      • Shift-left-click a quest in the Wholly quest log to attach the LightHeaded panel for that quest
      • Shift-left-click the same quest in the Wholly quest log to close the LightHeaded panel

• LibDataBroker integration
      • Provides an icon
      • Left-click opens the Wholly quest log
      • Right-click opens the Wholly preferences
      • The tooltip provides the summary of quests for the selected zone in the Wholly quest log
      • Provides a data feed of the player's x,y coordinates in the map Available in version 014

• Can update an open world map when the zone changes

Preferences
    • Keybindings are provided for the preferences marked [keybinding] Available in version 027

Base quests
    Will always include quests that are available plus the following types that are checked
    • Completed [keybinding]
      Quests the are turned in
    • Needs prerequisites [keybinding]
      Quests that are currently not available because a prerequisite has not been met
    • Unobtainable [keybinding]
      Quests that are not available because of reasons like race, gender, class mismatch or incompatibility with quests turned in or in log

Filters
    Filters apply to base quests and will exclude quests of the types not marked in the filter section
    • Repeatable [keybinding]
      Includes truly repeatable quests (represented by blue question marks in the UI)
    • Daily [keybinding]
      Includes daily quests
    • In Log
      Includes quests in the player's quest log
    • Low-level
      Includes quests that are lower than the player's level such that they do not normally appear in the Blizzard UI unless the user selects an option to display them
    • High level
      Includes quests for which the player is not high enough level to accept
    • Scenario Available in version 025
      Includes quests that are marked as scenarios.
    • World Events Available in version 027
      Includes quests that only appear during world events
    • Ignored Available in version 027
      Includes quests that are marked as ignored
    • Weekly [keybinding] Available in version 039
      Includes weekly quests

Quest Title Appearance
    When Wholly displays quest titles it modifies them based on the following preferences
    • Prepend quest level
      Puts [level] in front of the quest name
    • Append required level
      Puts [required level] after the quest name if the quest requires a higher level than the player
    • Show whether repeatable quests previously completed
      Displays an asterisk after the quest if the character has ever completed the quest (as reported in the Grail database)
    • Show status of quests in log
      This will show (Complete) or (Failed) with quests in the Blizzard quest log as appropriate

World map
    • Display map pins for quest givers [keybinding]
      Controls whether pins on the world map are shown for quest givers
    • Display button on world map
      Controls whether the Wholly button appears in the top left of the world map (whose function is the same as switching the above preference)
    • Display dungeon quests in outer map
      Displays dungeon quests in the zone where the dungeon entrance is (as well as is the actual dungeon)
    • Open world map updates when zones change
      Normally when the world map is open, and the player changes zones, the world map does not update to the new zone. When this is checked, it will update.

Other
    • Quest log panel updates when zones change
      If this is not set, the quest log panel will remain on the zone the user has selected
    • Display breadcrumb quest information on Quest Frame
      If this is checked, just before accepting a quest the UI will indicate when there is a breadcrumb quest that is available to be completed
    • Display holiday quests always Removed in version 027
      Normally holiday quests would only be displayed during the holiday, however, with this checked holiday quests in their own group will always be displayed along with the other filters selected
    • Show only Loremaster quests
      When this is checked, quests that qualify for Loremaster in a zone are listed even if they start in another zone, and those that are not part of the zone's Loremaster are not shown.
    • Enable player coordinates
      When this is checked a LibDataBroker feed is provided that shows the x,y map coordinates of the player's position.
    • Show achievement completion colors
      When this is checked the achievement menu items are colored green if completed and yellow if not
    • Bugged quests considered unobtainable
      When this is checked, quests that are considered bugged are considered unobtainable, otherwise their status is as would normally be computed
    • Tooltips appear on Blizzard Quest Log Available in version 038
      When this is checked, the Wholly tooltip will appear for each quest in the Blizzard quest log, otherwise no tooltip will appear

Wide Wholly Quest Panel
    Wholly can display its quest panel in two modes widths, with the wide one controlled by scrollers and the thin one controlled by a drop down
    • Show
      When checked, the wide panel is used, otherwise the thin panel is used
    • Show quest counts
      When checked, a subset of quest counts appear for each "zone" in the wide panel as each zone is clicked
    • Live quest count updates
      When checked, the quest counts will update based on quest activity assuming the "zone" already has a count displayed

Load Data
    Grail provides some loadable addons that can be controlled here
    • Achievements
      Achievement data needs to be loaded to provide "zones" representing the achievements
    • Reputation Changes
      Reputation data needs to be loaded to display in the tooltip information as well as provide "zones" for each of the reputation changes
    • Completion Dates Available in version 034
      Completion data needs to be loaded so the date/time for the completion of quests is recorded

Mogit___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Description
    MogIt is an in-game catalogue of transmogrification items with the aim of helping players build their own sets!

• Build up your database by logging in with different characters, and then browse items available to them on any character
    • Compose and save own sets using the Preview feature
    • Share sets using special links
    • Mark items you want and save them in a wishlist

Known issues:
    • Some items, when added to wishlist or preview, will appear as the base version of the item. There is nothing I can do about that. If you try to link these items from the default wardrobe you will also get the link of the base item, and that's something you could report to Blizzard. (and if they fix that, it should work in MogIt, too)
    • Items outside of the catalogue may take into account items that aren't usable by your character (eg wrong class or faction) when indicating collected items.
    • Artifacts are still not supported and probably won't be any time soon. (mostly due to API limitations)
    MogIt Armorkinis___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    An armorkini module for MogIt.

This collection of bikini-like and skimpy looking outfits is based on this thread, which was written by Lull of Misha (US). A big thanks to her for all the hard work she has put into the list (and for giving me permission to use it in this addon).
    MogIt Sets___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    A plugin for MogIt that shows item sets.
    MogIt Wardrobe___MoP 5.4.2___
    A plugin for MogIt that shows a full "wardrobe" of item sets from sites like Wowhead or WoW Roleplay Gear.
    Total RP___WotLK 3.3.5___
    Total RP is an addon improving several aspects of the role-play in World of Warcraft.

It allow you to give more information to your character, like first and last names, title, age, origin, physical description, alignment and even mood.
    You also can give names and description to all your mounts and pets !
    These informations are public for everyone how has the add-on.
    It's compatible with FlagRSP/MyRP/ImmersionRP users !

It also allow you to create items and documents who can be given to other users and be used by them.

Total RP also improve the chat system (OOC, emote and spam detection), allow you to play every sound of the game to other players (who use the add-on), allow you to perform speeches and emotes to NPC's ...etc.
    Total RP 2___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Total RP 2 is based on exchanging information with other players via an in-game channel, automatically joined by the player when he logs in. This channel will be used to receive information from other players (character's description, story, items, location) and send your own information. You can make up a story for your character, deeply describe it and its personality and discover other characters.

You can also create custom items (food, tools, letters, books) and auras (appearance, magic, behavior) to use during role-playing sessions. Advanced options also allows you to create a quest-like system, to share with other, to interact with the environment and in-game characters.

This addon adds a great amount of roleplay features such as :
    • Characters, pets and mounts informations (names, titles, story, description, temper ...)
    • Item creation and inventory management
    • Document creation (Books, contracts, letters...)
    • Buff/debuff creation (called states)
    • Quest creation
    • Locate other role-players on the world map
    • Use custom languages (Draconic, Eredar)
    • And many more !
    Void Transmog___MoP 5.4.2___
    This addon allows you to transmogrify to items from your void storage or bank without first withdrawing them, either by opening the transmogrification UI while at the bank or the void storage, or by opening the void storage while at the transmogrifier. (regular bank items are not available unless "physically" present) Simply click the 'Transmogrify' button on your bank or void storage, or the 'Void' button at the transmogrifier, and drag and drop items onto the appropriate slots.

You may also open the transmogrification UI at any time using any of the following slash commands:
    /transmog
    /vt

Please note that you must always be at the transmogrifier to load void storage contents (after that you can view it at any time) and to apply your transmog changes.

Gearing Guide___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    This addon will show the priority of the item based on the stats that item has. The priority is built upon ElitestJerks stat priorities for each class. out of the classes that can wear the item, the addon automatically sorts the list to show at the top which class is best suited to the item.

This addon can in turn help people in dungeons as well as raids, as it will show how good the item is for the players class and spec, also useful when gearing their offspec, no need to research websites to find out what items are best.

With the tooltips showing class specific information, even questing now can be made easier, see the item has priority? Then your class can wear that item, check out the number, if its a low number its not perfect but wearable, if it it higher than other pieces of gear, its really good for your spec!

This is a simple addon to give quick easy information, the addon will not be able to say what is perfect for your class and spec as you may be following different stat priorities. The addon does however show if the item is itemised for your class/spec, if you can wear the item, based on priorities and stat weights, the addon gives points per stat, so should help work out if one item is better than another if compared. This in turn shows items quickly easily and no one will go far wrong from having the items with high numbers.

This addon can show the EPGP costs of the looted item as per the WoWWiki Algorithm or via the Master Looters own custom values per slot.

Features:
    • Shows priorities on all Tooltips for the players class
    • Works for all levels and all classes throughout leveling, including classes than change armour types
    • Priority list of the classes sorted in order of who it would benefit the most
    • Ability to compare the dropped item and the items the player is currently wearing and prioritise the items, showing which would be better
    • Ability to show the priorites of an item specific to the players class on the tooltips, so they can compare items solo, questing, and finding random drops.
    • EPGP Prices of the item thats dropped (Off by Default)
    • The fixed prices can be customised in options, and the name can be set to any Looting System the guild uses.
    • Ability to be shown/hidden in groups/LFR (default is set to Show)
    • Ability to be shown in master looter groups/raids (default is set to Show)
    • Ability to be only shown on items of a certain rarity (default is set to show green and above)
    • Ability to be able to only show the priorities for the players class or all classes
    • Added a Wish List, which the player can add items to (from the journal, auction house, dropped loot, etc) a list.
    • When a item drops that the player has on thier wish list, the addon lets them know, and the reason they wanted it (main spec, off spec, or transmog)
    • Recreated the way priorities are made, and should now be more accurate
    Gearscore___WotLK 3.3.5
    Description:
    Gear score is a numerical value based on the statistics of a player's gear. It is (supposedly) the maximum potential of a player's performance. However, it is up to the player to perform that well.

World of Warcraft Gear Score
    Practically anyone who's ever attempted to jump into a raid or even a heroic instance in World of Warcraft has at one time encountered the dreaded gear score requirement. Some raid leaders, eager to fill spots but wary of allowing players with gear that may not be up to snuff for a particular instance, blatantly discriminate based on the number they receive when they plug your character name into a gear score website or addon.

The first time I encountered it, I had no idea what gear score was. Now I watch it closely.
    For those who aren't sure what the whole WoW gear score thing is all about, we present a basic introduction, as well as info on where you can find out your own score.

What is WoW Gear Score?
    Gear score, in a nutshell, is a combination of the ilvl values of every piece of equipment that you wear, combined with the value of any enchantments or other enhancements you have added to them. The formula adds up everything you're wearing and produces a score, essentially a sum of all the values.

It is a good way to get a quick general idea of the quality of the equipment a character is wearing. If you're still rocking your level 80 greens, for instance, then you are going to score far lower than someone fully decked out in gear from Ice Crown. In general terms, it provides a measurement of the level of content a character has experienced, based on their ability to acquire and equip items from certain level content.

Advantages of WoW Gear Score
    If you're trying to fill up a raid quickly, and you have to choose between several players of the same class, gear score provides a quick and easy way to get an approximation of their gear. Unless a player is equipping the wrong type of equipment (wrong stats, leather for a tank, stuff like that) then chances are you're going to be better off picking the player with the higher score.

When the difference in score is vast, then it's usually a good way to tell which player is going to be more successful. When the score is closer, though, the player with the higher score is not always the best choice.

Disadvantages of WoW GearScore
    Gear score fails to take into account the ability of the player in question. That low-scoring Priest might be the alt of a very experienced player, while the higher-scoring Druid you're considering instead might just be someone's little brother who hopped on his account. You never know until you actually play with a person.

Gear score is not fool-proof. Players can artificially inflate their score by equipping items that, while they have a high ilvl score, don't necessarily fit their class or spec. A tank wearing a full set of tier 8 DPS gear is going to have a high gear score, certainly, but when you get into the instance you're quickly going to discover you've made the wrong choice.
    Gearscore Lite___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5
    GearScoreLite is a trimmed down version of GearScore.
    Basically it only contains the modules for calculating player and item scores.
    No Database, no GUI, no in-game armory, no addon-communications, minimal system impact.

Simply mouseover a player to get a calculation of that player's Gear or mouseover an item to get a calculation of that item's GearScore.

Use /gs for options.
    IDTip___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Adds IDs to the ingame tooltips.

Supported Types
    • Spell
    • Item
    • NPC
    • Quest
    • Talent
    • Achievement
    • Achievement Criteria
    • Pet Ability
    • Artifact Power
    • Bonus
    • Enchant
    • Gem
    Macro Form___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    This addon helps the user write conditional macros using only the mouse.
    Not all available conditions have been implemented but the ones that are used the most are.
    No more spelling errors when creating macros.

Usage:
    • type "/mf" to bring up the UI.
    • Drag a spell/ability from the spellbook to the spell button in the main frame.
    • Select the conditions that you want to use.
    • Press add.
    • Select a new set of conditions (and a new spell if needed).
    • Press add again.
    • Repeat until the macro is complete.
    • Copy and paste into the normal macro window.

• For castsequence hit the Sequence button at the top (OneLine to go back).
    • Set the conditions and reset conditions for your macro.
    • Drag in a spell from you spell book to the spell button.
    • Press add.
    • Drag in a new spell.
    • Press add and so on until you're done.
    • Copy the script from the bottom of the window and paste it in to the macro.
    Colours will show the role that a specific part of the macro plays - command, ability, condition and so on. Red indicates that something is wrong and that the macro most likely will not work.
    Mob Info 2___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    MobInfo-2 is a World of Warcraft AddOn that provides you with useful additional information about Mobs (ie. opponents/monsters). It adds new information to the game's Tooltip whenever you hover with your mouse over a mob. It also adds a numeric display of the Mobs health and mana (current and max) to the Mob target frame.

Tooltip Window
    By default MobInfo now shows and uses the new MobInfo Tooltip window. On screen there is a movable anchor (click&drag to move it) called "MI". Initially you should find it underneath the minimap. That's where the MobInfo Tooltip appears.

In the MobInfo options window you can configure the layout of the MobInfo Tooltip (on the "Tooltip" options page). You can also decide to not use it at all and use the normal GameTooltip instead (this option is on the "General" options page).

Data Collecting
    MobInfo collects data whenever you fight a Mob. It starts off with an empty database, which fills up automatically the more you fight and play. The data it collects is used for enhancing the game tooltip and the game target frame. It is also available to other AddOns (mostly the mob/target health values). The amount of data that gets recorded is configurable through the MobInfo options dialog.

Resistances and Immunities
    MobInfo implementats a considerably simplified method for resistances and immunities tracking. It records for each school of magic the number of spells that have succeeded and the number of spells that were resisted. The resulting percentage is NOT the exact magic resist stat of the mob ! Instead MobInfo attempt to show you a rough but helpful indication of how likely the mob is to resist spells of a specific class of magic. Sidenote: In fact due to WoW limitations it is impossible for an AddOn to calculate the exact magic resist stat.

Extra Information For Game Tooltip
    The extra information available to show on the game tooltip is:

• Class - class of mob
    • Health - current and total health of the mob
    • Mana - current and total mana of the mob
    • Damage - min/max damage range of Mob against you (stored per char)
    • DPS - your DPS (damage per second) against the Mob (stored per char)
    • Kills - number of times you have killed the mob (stored per char)
    • Total Looted - number of times you have looted the mob
    • Empty Loots - number of times you found empty loot on the mob
    • XP - actual LAST xp amount you gained from the mob
    • <nowiki>#</nowiki> to Level - number of kills of this mob needs to gain a level
    • Quality - the quality of items that are dropped by the mob
    • Cloth drops - the number of times cloth has dropped on the mob
    • Avg Coin Drop - average amount of money dropped by the mob
    • Avg Item Value - average vendor value of items dropped by mob
    • Total Mob Value - total sum of avg coin drop and avg item value
    • Loot Items - all loot items dropped by a Mob can be recorded
    • Mob Location - the location where you killed a Mob gets recorded and can be shown in the tooltip
    • Mob Resistances - the mobs magic resistances and immunities

There are two modes for displaying the data: normal mode and compact mode. In normal mode one line is added to the tooltip per single data item from the list above. In compact mode two data items will be combined on one line of the tooltip. User of TipBuddy should note that (only) the MobInfo Compact Mode is compatible with the TipBuddy Compact Mode.

Note that MobInfo offers a "Combined Mode" where the data of Mobs with the same name that only differ in level gets combined (added up) into one tooltip. This mode can be enabled through the options dialog

Target Frame Health/Mana Values
    MobInfo can display the numeric and percentage values for your current targets health and mana right on the target frame (formerly known as MobHealth functionality). This display is highly configurable through the MobInfo options dialog (position, font, size, etc).

MobInfo Options Dialog
    Type '/mi2' or '/mobinfo2' on the chat prompt to open the MobInfo2 options dialog. This dialog gives you full interactive control over EVERYTHING that MobInfo can do. All options take immediate effect. Simply try them all out. Decent defaults get set when you start MobInfo for the first time. Note that the 4 main categories 'Tooltip', 'Mob Health/Mana', 'Database' and 'Search' have separate dedicated options pages within the options dialog.

Everything in the options dialog has an associated help text that explains to you what the option does. The help texts are shown automatically as a tooltip.
    Player Score___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    PlayerScore is the next evolution of GearScore® and aims at providing a utility infinitely more useful then just the score of a player's equipment. PlayerScore provides raid leaders with a wealth of instant knowledge such as

• Complete Raiding History - Allows you to view an easy to read breakdown of a player's raiding history including every boss kill and current top-tier raiding progression.

• Equipment Layout - Well designed layout allows you to manually check a player's gear quickly and easily. Advanced item tooltips make spotting bad items even easier with flags for enchantments, gems, and reforging.

• Primary Stats - Shows you a break down of the stats a player is gearing for. This provides a great way for raid leaders to make sure player's aren't stacking spell pen, or have 200% hit rating, or DKs gearing for Agility.

• Talent Spec - View a player's current build. You can also flag talents as bad for a specific spec and have PlayerScore notify you in the future when a player is using those talents.
      Automatic Character Auditing - PlayerScore will display a list of flags for when players have missing or bad gems & enchantments; bad talent specs; missing equipment; wearing equipment for another spec or class; using pvp items; or riding TRH.

Player Ratings - PlayerScore uses our online servers and custom anti-abuse technology to allow players to rate eachother on a thumbs up or down basis. This allows you to easily spot players who don't get along well with others or just plain suck.

PlayerScore also provides a set of very extensive options. Almost every single feature can be disabled to save memory or increase performance. You can also disable features to save space and only provide the information you care about most. You can also run the addon in "Lite Mode" which will disable the entire GUI showing only information on player tooltips.
    Rating Buster______TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    RatingBuster is to provide detailed, meaningful and customizable information about items so you can easily decide for yourself which item is better.

Features
    • Rating Conversion:
      • Converts combat ratings into percentages.

• Stat Breakdown:
      • Breakdown Strength, Agility, Stamina, Intellect and Spirit into base stats.
      • Supports talents, buffs and racials that give you extra bonuses.
      • Ex: Lunar Guidance - "Increases your spell damage and healing by 8/16/25% of your total Intellect."
      • Ex: Heart of the Wild - "Increases your Intellect by 4/8/12/16/20%. In addition, ......etc"
      • Ex: +13 Intellect (+234 Mana, +0.18% Spell Crit, +3.9 Dmg)

• Stat Summary:
      • Summarizes all the stats from the item itself, enchants and gems, converts them to base stats and displays the total value and/or difference from your current equipped item.
      • Ex: Crit Chance - Adds up agility and crit rating from the item, enchant and gem. Converts agility and crit rating to crit chance, and displays the total in a single value.

• Item Level and Item ID:
      • Item Level is obtained from the WoW API, not a calculated value.
      • Item ID is useful for advanced users.

• Supports talents, buffs and racials that modify your stats for all classes

• Fully customizable, decide what you need to see and what you don't want.

Auto fill gems in empty sockets
    • You can set the default gems for each type of empty socket using "/rabu sum gem <red|yellow|blue|meta> <ItemID|Link>" or using the options window.
    • To specify the gem of your choice, you will need to give RatingBuster the ItemLink or the ItemID of the gem.
    • ItemLink example: type "/rabu sum gem blue " (last char is a space) and link the gem (from your bags, AH, ItemSync or whatever), then press <enter>.
    • What if you can't link the gem? Well thats what ItemID is for. Find your gem on http://www.wowhead.com/ and look at the URL, for example "http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32193", 32193 is the ItemID for that gem. Go back in wow, type "/rabu sum gem red 32193" and press <enter>.

Note1: If you have "/rabu sum ignore gem" on, the auto fill gems won't work.
    Note2: Meta gem conditions and SetBonuses work, so if you don't meet the conditions, StatSummary won't count them.
    Note3: RatingBuster will only auto fill empty sockets, if the item already has some gems on it, it will remain.
    Note4: Empty sockets filled by RatingBuster will keep the "Empty Socket Icon" so you can still easily tell what color socket it is.
    Note5: Gem text filled by RatingBuster will be shown in gray color to differentiate from real gems.

GUI Options Window
    Type /rabu win

Slash Commands
    Use: /rabu or /ratingbuster

• /rabu : Display command help
    • /rabu standby : Toggle disable/enable RatingBuster in game, defaults Enable
    • /rabu level (0-83) : Set the level used in calculations, defaults 0 (0 = your level)
    • /rabu itemlevel : Toggle show/hide ItemLevel, defaults Show
    • /rabu itemid : Toggle show/hide ItemID, defaults Hide
    • /rabu usereqlv : Toggle calculate using the required level if you are below the required level, defaults Off
    • /rabu statmod : Toggle support for talent and buff mods, defaults On
    • /rabu avoidancedr : Dodge, Parry, Hit Avoidance values will be calculated using the avoidance deminishing return formula with your current stats, defaults On

• /rabu rating : Options for Rating Conversion
    • /rabu rating show : Toggle show/hide Rating Conversion in tooltips, defaults Show
    • /rabu rating def : Toggle Defense breakdown, Convert Defense into Crit Avoidance, Hit Avoidance, Dodge, Parry and Block, defaults Off
    • /rabu rating wpn : Toggle Weapon Skill breakdown, Convert Weapon Skill into Crit, Hit, Dodge Neglect, Parry Neglect, Block Neglect, defaults Off
    • /rabu rating color enable : Toggle enable/disable colored text, defaults On
    • /rabu rating color pick : Choose a color for the added text, defaults Light Yellow
    • /rabu rating spell : Show Spell Hit from Hit Rating
    • /rabu rating physical : Show Physical Hit from Hit Rating
    • /rabu rating detail : Show detailed text for Resiliance and Expertise conversions
    • /rabu rating exp : Convert Expertise into Dodge Neglect and Parry Neglect

• /rabu stat : Options for Stat Breakdown
    • /rabu stat show : Toggle show/hide Stat Breakdown in tooltips, defaults Show
    • /rabu stat str : Options for Strength breakdown -> AP, Block, Healing(Talent)
    • /rabu stat agi : Options for Agility breakdown -> Crit, Dodge, AP, RAP, Armor
    • /rabu stat sta : Options for Stamina breakdown -> Health, SpellDmg(Talent)
    • /rabu stat int : Options for Intellect breakdown -> Mana, SpellCrit, SpellDmg(Talent), Healing(Talent), MP5(Talent), RAP(Talent), Armor(Talent)
    • /rabu stat spi : Options for Spirit breakdown -> MP5(Talent), MP5NC, HP5, SpellDmg(Talent), Healing(Talent)

• /rabu sum : Options for Stat Summary
    • /rabu sum show : Toggle show/hide Stat Summary in tooltips, defaults Show
    • /rabu sum ignore unused : Show stat summary only for armor types you will and can use, and on items with uncommon quality and up, defaults On
    • /rabu sum ignore equipped : Hide stat summary for equipped items, defaults Off
    • /rabu sum ignore enchant : Ignore enchants on items when calculating the stat summary, defaults Off
    • /rabu sum ignore gem : Ignore gems on items when calculating the stat summary, defaults Off
    • /rabu sum diffstyle : Display diff values in the main tooltip or only in compare tooltips, defaults Main
    • /rabu sum space before : Add a blank line before stat summary for readability, defaults On
    • /rabu sum space after : Add a blank line after stat summary, defaults Off
    • /rabu sum icon : Show the sigma icon before summary listing, defaults On
    • /rabu sum title : Show the title text before summary listing, defaults On
    • /rabu sum showzerostat : Show zero value stats in summary for consistency, defaults Off
    • /rabu sum calcsum : Calculate the total stats for the item, defaults On
    • /rabu sum calcdiff : Calculate the stat difference for the item and equipped items, defaults On
    • /rabu sum gem : Auto fill gems in empty sockets
    • /rabu sum sort : Enable to sort StatSummary alphabetically, disable to sort according to stat type(basic, physical, spell, tank)
    • /rabu sum avoidhasblock : Enable to include block chance in Avoidance summary, Disable for only dodge, parry, miss
    • /rabu sum basic : Choose basic stats for summary
      • Health
      • Mana
      • Mana Regen
      • Mana Regen while not casting
      • Health Regen
      • Health Regen when out of combat
      • Strength
      • Agility
      • Stamina
      • Intellect
      • Spirit

• /rabu sum physical : Choose physical stats for summary
      • Attack Power
      • Ranged Attack Power
      • Feral Attack Power
      • Hit Chance
      • Hit Rating
      • Ranged Hit Chance
      • Ranged Hit Rating
      • Crit Chance
      • Crit Rating
      • Ranged Crit Chance
      • Ranged Crit Rating
      • Haste
      • Haste Rating
      • Ranged Haste
      • Ranged Haste Rating
      • Dodge Neglect
      • Parry Neglect
      • Block Neglect
      • Weapon Skill
      • Expertise
      • Weapon Max Damage
      • Ignore Armor
      • Armor Penetration
      • Armor Penetration Rating

• /rabu sum spell : Choose spell stats for summary
      • Spell Damage
      • Holy Spell Damage
      • Arcane Spell Damage
      • Fire Spell Damage
      • Nature Spell Damage
      • Frost Spell Damage
      • Shadow Spell Damage
      • Healing
      • Spell Hit Chance
      • Spell Hit Rating
      • Spell Crit Chance
      • Spell Crit Rating
      • Spell Haste
      • Spell Haste Rating
      • Spell Penetration

• /rabu sum tank : Choose tank stats for summary
      • Armor
      • Defense
      • Dodge Chance
      • Dodge Rating
      • Parry Chance
      • Parry Rating
      • Block Chance
      • Block Rating
      • Block Value
      • Hit Avoidance
      • Crit Avoidance
      • Resilience
      • Arcane Resistance
      • Fire Resistance
      • Nature Resistance
      • Frost Resistance
      • Shadow Resistance
      • Avoidance

Avoidance diminishing returnsThis includes:
    • Dodge from Dodge Rating, Defense Rating, Agility.
    • Parry from Parry Rating, Defense Rating.
    • Chance to be missed from Defense Rating.

The following is the result of hours of work gathering data from beta servers and then spending even more time running multiple regression analysis on the data.
    • DR for Dodge, Parry, Missed are calculated separately.
    • Base avoidances are not affected by DR, (Ex: Dodge from base Agility)
    • Death Knight's Parry from base Strength is affected by DR, base for parry is 5%.
    • Direct percentage gains from talents and spells(ex: Evasion) are not affected by DR.
    • c and k values depend on class but does not change with level.

Avoidance DR formula and k, C_p, C_d constants derived by Whitetooth (hotdogee [at] gmail [dot] com)

The DR formula
    1 / x' = 1 / c + k / x
    x' is the diminished stat before converting to IEEE754.
    x is the stat before diminishing returns.
    c is the cap of the stat, and changes with class.
    k is is a value that changes with class.
    K C_p 1/C_p C_d 1C_d C_m
    Warrior 0.9560 47.003525 0.021275 88.129021 0.011347 16
    Paladin 0.9560 47.003525 0.021275 88.129021 0.011347 16
    Hunter 0.9880 145.560408 0.006870 145.560408 0.006870
    Rogue 0.9880 145.560408 0.006870 145.560408 0.006870
    Priest 0.9830 0 0 150.375940 0.006650
    Deathknight 0.9560 47.003525 0.021275 88.129021 0.011347 16
    Shaman 0.9880 145.560408 0.006870 145.560408 0.006870
    Mage 0.9830 0 0 150.375940 0.006650
    Warlock 0.9830 0 0 150.375940 0.006650
    Druid 0.9720 0 0 116.890707 0.008555
    Lv80 Dodge/Agi Lv80 Agi/1%Dodge Base Agi
    Warrior 0.011800 84.74576271 3.66400
    Paladin 0.016700 59.88023952 3.49430
    Hunter 0.011600 86.20689655 -4.08730
    Rogue 0.020900 47.84688995 2.09570
    Priest 0.016700 59.88023952 3.41780
    Deathknight 0.011800 84.74576271 3.66400
    Shaman 0.016700 59.88023952 2.10800
    Mage 0.017000 58.82352941 3.65870
    Warlock 0.016700 59.88023952 2.42110
    Druid 0.020900 47.84688995 5.60970

How I derived the Rating Formula
    As soon as I saw the blue post on combat ratings system, I began to think about coding this addon. But Blizzard only gave us level 60 and 70 data about this system, and for an addon like this to work you need exact formula that will work for all levels. So I need to reverse engineer the Combat Rating formula, and the process of obtaining this formula can be broken up into two simple steps.

1. Get more data
    In order to obtain the exact formula, I will need more data points then just level 60 and 70. So I logged on and started asking random people about their crit% and crit ratings show in the Character frame, the problem was the crit% shown only has 2 two decimal places, which turned out to be insufficient for this matter.

So I started to dig in the DefaultUI lua files in search for a new API that will give a more precise crit% and I came up with this script /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(GetCombatRatingBonus (9)).

Now I need to log on again and ask random people to type that script and tell me that 13 decimal place crit% that it shows. This was not an easy task, as most people are unfamiliar with lua script, there are even people that immediately put me on ignore after I sent him this script lol.

After hours of work, this is what I got:

A B C D E F G H
    Lv Type Rating Percentage =C/D 60base =E/F =1/G
    =1/G crit 2 0.6753247631 2.9615380764 14 0.211538434 4.727273342
    21 crit 2 0.5714285714 3.5000000000 14 0.25 4
    22 crit 2 0.5306122010 3.7692310810 14 0.269230792 43.714285407
    28 crit 2 0.3714286018 5.3846149445 14 0.384615353 2.6
    29 crit 2 0.3537415195 5.6538457870 14 0.403846128 2.476190637
    36 crit 14 1.8557142035 7.5442651532 14 0.538876082 1.855714204
    48 crit 14 1.2999998760 10.7692317963 14 0.769230843 1.3
    50 crit 14 1.2380952140 11.3076925278 14 0.807692323 1.238095214
    60 crit 112 8.0000000000 14.0000000000 10 1 1
    61 hit 50 3.8536582293 14.5316467285 14 1.037974766 0.963414557
    62 crit 56 4.6341464061 10.7894735336 14 1.078947353 0.926829281
    62 crit 50 3.7073167036 15.1052646637 14 1.078947476 0.926829176
    63 crit 31 1.9712541049 15.7260293961 14 1.123287814 0.890243789
    64 crit 17 1.0365853900 16.3999996185 14 1.171428544 0.853658556
    65 crit 56 3.2682925906 17.1343288422 14 1.223880632 0.817073148
    66 crit 168 9.3658536585 17.9375000000 14 1.28125 0.780487805
    66 sp_hit 48 4.6829268293 10.2500000000 8 1.28125 0.780487805
    67 crit 78 4.1445989933 18.8196735382 14 1.344262396 0.743902383
    67 crit 76 4.0383272242 18.8196735382 14 1.344262396 0.743902383

2. Think very hard
    After some creative thinking, this is what I got:

F=
    Expertise 2.5
    Defense 1.5
    Dodge 13.8
    Parry 13.8
    Block 5.0
    Hit 10.0
    Crit 14.0
    Haste 10.0
    Spell Hit 8.0
    Spell Crit 14.0
    Spell Haste 10.0
    Resilience 28.75
    Armor Penetration 3.756097412

This formula is correct to the 13th decimal place, so I'm 100% sure this is what blizzard uses.

Stat Conversion Data for Reference
    (Patch 3.2.0 Data)

Combat rating needed for 1 point of stat

Expt Def Dodge Parry Block M-Hit S-Hit Crit Resil Haste ArP
    1 0.10 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 0.38 0.31 0.54 0.38 0.14
    2 0.10 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 0.38 0.31 0.54 0.38 0.14
    3 0.10 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 0.38 0.31 0.54 0.38 0.14
    4 0.10 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 0.38 0.31 0.54 0.38 0.14
    5 0.10 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 0.38 0.31 0.54 0.38 0.14
    6 0.10 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 0.38 0.31 0.54 0.38 0.14
    7 0.10 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 0.38 0.31 0.54 0.38 0.14
    8 0.10 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 0.38 0.31 0.54 0.38 0.14
    9 0.10 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 0.38 0.31 0.54 0.38 0.14
    10 0.10 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 0.38 0.31 0.54 0.38 0.14
    11 0.14 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 0.58 0.46 0.81 0.58 0.22
    12 0.19 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 0.77 0.62 1.08 0.77 0.29
    13 0.24 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 0.96 0.77 1.35 0.96 0.36
    14 0.29 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 1.15 0.92 1.62 1.15 0.43
    15 0.34 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 1.35 1.08 1.88 1.35 0.51
    16 0.38 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 1.54 1.23 2.15 1.54 0.58
    17 0.43 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 1.73 1.38 2.42 1.73 0.65
    18 0.48 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 1.92 1.54 2.69 1.92 0.72
    19 0.53 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 2.12 1.69 2.96 2.12 0.79
    20 0.58 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 2.31 1.85 3.23 2.31 0.87
    21 0.63 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 2.50 2.00 3.50 2.50 0.94
    22 0.67 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 2.69 2.15 3.77 2.69 1.01
    23 0.72 0.75 6.90 6.90 6.90 2.50 2.88 2.31 4.04 2.88 1.08
    24 0.77 0.75 6.90 6.90v 6.90 2.50 3.08 2.46 4.31 3.08 1.16
    25 0.82 0.75 6.90 6.90 2.50 3.27 2.62 4.58 14.38 3.27 1.23
    26 0.87 0.75 6.90 6.90 2.50 3.46 2.77 4.85 14.38 3.46 1.30
    27 0.91 0.75 6.90 6.90 2.50 3.65 2.92 5.12 14.38 3.65 1.37
    28 0.96 0.75 6.90 6.90 2.50 3.85 3.08 5.38 14.38 3.85 1.44
    29 1.01 0.75 6.90 6.90 2.50 4.04 3.23 5.65 14.38 4.04 1.52
    30 1.06 0.75 6.90 6.90 2.50 4.23 3.38 5.92 14.38 4.23 1.59
    31 1.11 0.75 6.90 6.90 2.50 4.42 3.54 6.19 14.38 4.42 1.66
    32 1.15 0.75 6.90 6.90 2.50 4.62 3.69 6.46 14.38 4.62 1.73
    33 1.20 0.75 6.90 6.90 2.50 4.81 3.85 6.73 14.38 4.81 1.81
    34 1.25 0.75 6.90 6.90 2.50 5.00 4.00 7.00 14.38 4.81 1.81
    35 1.30 0.78 7.17 7.17 2.60 5.19 4.15 7.27 14.93 5.19 1.95
    36 1.35 0.81 7.43 7.43 2.69 5.38 4.31 7.54 15.48 5.38 2.02
    37 1.39 0.84 7.70 7.70 2.79 5.58 4.46 7.81 16.03 5.58 2.09
    38 1.44 0.87 7.96 7.96 2.88 5.77 4.62 8.08 16.59 5.77 2.17
    39 1.49 0.89 8.23 8.23 2.98 5.96 4.77 8.35 17.14 5.96 2.24
    40 1.54 0.92 8.49 8.49 3.08 6.15 4.92 8.62 17.69 6.15 2.31
    41 1.59 0.95 8.76 8.76 3.17 6.35 5.08 8.88 18.25 6.35 2.38
    42 1.63 0.98 9.02 9.02 3.27 6.54 5.23 9.15 18.80 6.54 2.46
    43 1.68 1.01 9.29 9.29 3.37 6.73 5.38 9.42 19.35 6.73 2.53
    44 1.73 1.04 9.55 9.55 3.46 6.92 5.54 9.69 19.90 6.92 2.60
    45 1.78 1.07 9.82 9.82 3.56 7.12 5.69 9.96 20.46 7.12 2.67
    46 1.83 1.10 10.08 10.08 3.65 7.31 5.85 10.23 21.01 7.31 2.74
    47 1.88 1.13 10.35 10.35 3.75 7.50 6.00 10.50 21.56 7.50 2.82
    48 1.92 1.15 10.62 10.62 3.85 7.69 6.15 10.77 22.12 7.69 2.89
    49 1.97 1.18 10.88 10.88 3.94 7.88 6.31 11.04 22.67 7.88 2.96
    50 2.02 1.21 11.15 11.15 4.04 8.08 6.46 11.31 23.22 8.08 3.03
    51 2.07 1.24 11.41 11.41 4.13 8.27 6.62 11.58 23.77 8.27 3.11
    52 2.12 1.27 11.68 11.68 4.23 8.46 6.77 11.85 24.33 8.46 3.18
    53 2.16 1.30 11.94 11.94 4.33 8.65 6.92 12.12 24.88 8.65 3.25
    54 2.21 1.33 12.21 12.21 4.42 8.85 7.08 12.38 25.43 8.85 3.32
    55 2.26 1.36 12.47 12.47 4.52 9.04 7.23 12.65 25.99 9.04 3.39
    56 2.31 1.38 12.74 12.74 4.62 9.23 7.38 12.92 26.54 9.23 3.47
    57 2.36 1.41 13.00 13.00 4.71 9.42 7.54 13.19 27.09 9.42 3.54
    58 2.40 1.44 13.27 13.27 4.81 9.62 7.69 13.46 27.64 9.62 3.61
    59 2.45 1.47 13.53 13.53 4.90 9.81 7.85 13.73 28.20 9.81 3.68
    60 2.50 1.50 13.80 13.80 5.00 10.00 8.00 14.00 28.75 10.00 3.76
    61 2.59 1.56 13.27 13.27 5.19 10.38 8.30 14.53 29.84 10.38 3.90
    62 2.70 1.62 14.89 14.89 5.39 10.79 8.63 15.11 31.02 10.79 4.05
    63 2.81 1.68 15.50 15.50 5.62 11.23 8.99 15.73 32.29 11.23 4.22
    64 2.93 1.76 16.17 16.17 5.86 11.71 9.37 16.40 33.68 11.71 4.40
    65 3.06 1.84 16.89 16.89 6.12 12.24 9.79 17.13 35.19 12.24 4.60
    66 3.20 1.92 17.68 17.68 6.41 12.81 10.25 17.94 36.84 12.81 4.81
    67 3.36 2.02 18.55 18.55 6.72 13.44 10.75 18.82 38.65 13.44 5.05
    68 3.53 2.12 19.51 19.51 7.07 14.14 11.31 19.79 40.65 14.14 5.31
    69 3.73 2.24 20.57 20.57 7.45 14.91 11.93 20.87 42.86 14.91 5.60
    70 3.94 2.37 21.76 21.76 7.88 15.77 12.62 22.08 45.34 15.77 5.92
    71 4.24 2.55 23.41 23.41 8.48 16.97 13.57 23.75 48.78 16.97 6.37
    72 4.56 2.74 25.19 25.19 9.13 18.26 14.60 25.56 52.48 18.26 6.86
    73 4.91 2.95 27.11 27.11 9.82 19.64 15.71 27.50 56.47 19.64 7.38
    75 5.68 3.41 31.38 31.38 11.37 22.74 18.19 31.83 65.38 22.74 8.54
    76 6.12 3.67 33.76 33.76 12.23 24.47 19.57 34.25 70.34 24.47 9.19
    77 6.58 3.95 36.33 36.33 13.16 26.32 21.06 36.85 75.68 26.32 9.89
    78 7.08 4.25 39.09 39.09 14.16 28.32 22.66 39.65 81.43 28.32 10.64
    79 7.62 4.57 42.06 42.06 15.24 30.48 24.38 42.67 87.62 30.48 11.45
    80 8.20 4.92 45.25 45.25 16.39 32.79 26.23 45.91 94.27 32.79 12.32
    Expt Def Dodge Parry Block M-Hit S-Hit Crit Resil Haste ArP

Agility needed for 1% Crit

War Pal Hun Rog Pri DK Sha Mage Lock Dru
    1 3.87 4.62 3.52 2.23 10.96 3.87 9.62 12.94 8.41 7.92
    2 4.42 4.62 3.53 2.33 10.96 4.42 9.62 12.94 8.41 7.92
    3 4.42 4.62 3.69 2.43 10.96 4.42 10.10 12.94 8.83 8.32
    4 4.42 5.20 3.95 2.62 11.52 4.42 10.10 13.59 8.83 8.32
    5 4.42 5.20 4.12 2.72 11.52 4.42 10.58 13.59 8.83 8.71
    6 4.97 5.20 4.28 2.82 11.52 4.97 10.58 13.59 9.25 8.71
    7 4.97 5.20 4.44 3.01 11.52 4.97 10.58 13.59 9.25 9.11
    8 4.97 5.77 4.61 3.11 12.06 4.97 11.07 13.59 9.25 9.11
    9 4.97 5.77 4.88 3.21 12.06 4.97 11.07 13.59 9.67 9.51
    10 4.97 5.77 5.04 3.40 12.06 4.97 11.55 14.22 9.67 10.30
    11 5.52 5.77 5.41 3.79 12.06 5.52 11.55 14.22 10.09 10.70
    12 5.52 5.77 5.99 4.18 12.61 5.52 12.03 14.22 10.09 10.70
    13 6.08 6.35 6.46 4.66 12.61 6.08 12.03 14.22 10.09 11.09
    14 6.08 6.35 6.94 5.05 12.61 6.08 12.52 14.22 10.43 11.09
    15 6.63 6.93 7.52 5.63 12.61 6.63 12.99 14.88 10.59 11.88
    16 6.63 6.93 7.89 6.02 13.16 6.63 13.48 14.88 10.78 11.88
    17 6.63 6.93 8.38 6.41 13.16 6.63 13.48 14.88 10.94 12.29
    18 7.18 7.51 8.95 6.90 13.16 7.18 13.95 14.88 11.12 12.67
    19 7.18 7.51 9.43 7.38 13.72 7.18 13.95 14.88 11.30 12.67
    20 7.73 8.08 10.02 7.87 13.72 7.73 14.93 15.53 11.48 14.27
    21 7.73 8.08 10.40 8.35 13.72 7.73 14.93 15.53 11.67 14.27
    22 7.73 8.08 10.99 8.74 13.72 7.73 15.41 15.53 11.85 14.66
    23 8.29 8.67 11.47 9.23 14.27 8.29 15.41 15.53 12.03 15.06
    24 8.83 9.24 12.06 9.62 14.27 8.83 15.87 16.18 12.22 15.06
    25 8.83 9.24 12.55 10.20 14.27 8.83 16.37 16.18 12.42 15.85
    26 9.39 9.24 13.04 10.68 14.81 9.39 16.84 16.18 12.63 15.85
    27 9.39 9.81 13.62 11.07 14.81 9.39 16.84 16.18 12.82 16.23
    28 9.94 9.81 14.10 11.56 14.81 9.94 17.33 16.18 13.02 16.64
    29 9.94 10.40 14.71 12.05 15.36 9.94 17.33 16.81 13.23 16.64
    30 10.49 10.40 15.29 12.63 15.36 10.49 18.28 16.81 13.42 18.21
    31 10.49 10.98 15.70 13.02 15.36 10.49 18.28 16.81 13.64 18.62
    32 11.05 10.98 16.29 13.50 15.90 11.05 18.76 16.81 13.85 18.62
    33 11.05 11.55 16.89 13.99 15.90 11.05 19.23 17.45 14.06 19.01
    34 11.60 11.55 17.39 14.47 15.90 11.60 19.23 17.45 14.29 19.42
    35 11.60 12.12 17.99 15.06 16.45 11.60 20.20 17.45 14.49 19.80
    36 12.15 12.12 18.48 15.55 16.45 12.15 20.70 18.12 14.73 20.20
    37 12.15 12.12 19.08 15.92 16.45 12.15 20.70 18.12 14.95 20.62
    38 12.71 12.71 19.69 16.42 17.01 12.71 21.19 18.12 15.17 20.62
    39 12.71 12.71 20.28 16.89 17.01 12.71 21.19 18.12 15.41 21.01
    40 13.25 13.28 20.79 17.48 17.01 13.25 22.12 18.76 15.65 22.57
    41 13.81 13.28 21.28 17.99 17.54 13.81 22.62 18.76 15.87 22.99
    42 13.81 13.28 21.88 18.45 17.54 13.81 22.62 18.76 16.13 22.99
    43 14.37 13.87 22.52 18.94 18.08 14.37 23.09 18.76 16.37 23.36
    44 14.37 14.43 23.09 19.53 18.08 14.37 23.58 19.42 16.61 23.75
    45 14.90 14.43 23.75 20.12 18.08 14.90 24.04 19.42 16.86 24.57
    46 14.90 15.02 24.21 20.58 18.66 14.90 24.57 19.42 17.12 24.94
    47 15.46 15.02 24.88 21.10 18.66 15.46 25.00 20.04 17.36 24.94
    48 16.03 15.60 25.58 21.55 19.19 16.03 25.51 20.04 17.64 25.38
    49 16.03 15.60 26.18 22.03 19.19 16.03 25.51 20.04 17.89 25.77
    50 16.56 16.18 26.81 22.73 19.19 16.56 26.46 20.70 18.15 27.32
    51 16.56 16.75 27.32 23.20 19.72 16.56 26.95 20.70 18.42 27.70
    52 17.12 16.75 27.93 23.70 19.72 17.12 27.40 20.70 18.69 28.09
    53 17.67 17.33 28.57 24.27 20.28 17.67 27.40 21.37 18.98 28.49
    54 17.67 17.33 29.33 24.75 20.28 17.67 27.93 21.37 19.27 28.49
    55 18.21 17.89 29.94 25.38 20.83 18.21 28.90 21.37 19.53 29.33
    56 18.21 17.89 30.49 25.91 20.83 18.21 29.33 21.98 19.84 29.67
    57 18.76 18.48 31.15 26.46 21.37 18.76 29.85 21.98 20.12 30.12
    58 19.34 19.05 31.85 27.03 21.37 19.34 29.85 21.98 20.41 30.49
    59 19.34 19.05 32.57 27.47 21.93 19.34 30.30 22.62 20.70 30.86
    60 19.88 19.65 33.22 28.17 21.93 19.88 31.25 22.62 21.01 32.47
    61 20.96 20.20 33.67 29.94 22.47 20.96 32.26 22.62 21.32 33.44
    62 22.08 20.79 34.48 31.06 22.42 22.08 32.89 22.62 21.65 33.90
    63 23.20 21.37 35.21 32.57 22.57 23.70 34.01 23.31 21.98 35.09
    64 23.75 21.93 35.84 33.78 23.04 23.75 35.09 23.31 22.27 35.84
    65 24.88 22.52 36.63 34.97 23.42 24.88 35.59 23.31 22.62 36.50
    66 25.97 22.52 37.04 36.23 23.75 25.97 36.63 23.92 22.94 37.17
    67 27.03 23.70 37.88 37.31 24.10 27.03 37.45 23.92 23.26 37.74
    68 28.17 23.70 38.61 38.17 24.21 28.17 38.31 23.92 23.58 38.76
    69 29.24 24.27 39.37 39.06 24.27 29.24 39.22 24.57 23.92 39.37
    70 29.85 24.81 40.00 40.00 24.94 29.85 40.00 24.57 24.27 40.00
    71 32.05 27.17 43.10 43.10 26.88 32.05 43.10 26.53 26.04 43.10
    72 34.84 28.90 46.30 46.30 29.07 34.84 46.30 28.49 28.17 46.30
    73 37.59 31.15 49.75 49.75 31.25 37.59 49.75 30.40 30.30 49.75
    74 40.32 33.44 53.48 53.48 33.44 40.32 53.48 33.00 32.36 53.48
    75 43.10 36.36 57.80 57.80 36.23 43.10 57.80 35.59 34.84 57.80
    76 46.30 38.76 62.11 62.11 38.91 46.30 62.11 38.17 37.88 62.11
    77 50.25 41.67 66.67 66.67 41.67 50.25 66.67 41.32 40.82 66.67
    78 54.05 45.05 71.94 71.94 45.05 54.05 71.94 44.05 43.67 71.94
    79 58.14 48.54 77.52 77.52 48.31 58.14 77.52 47.85 47.17 77.52
    80 62.50 52.08 83.33 83.33 52.08 62.50 83.33 51.02 50.51 83.33
    War Pal Hun Rog Pri DK Sha Mage Lock Dru
    Intellect needed for 1% Spell Crit

Pal Hun Pri Sha Mage Lock Dru
    1 12.02 14.31 5.85 7.50 6.11 6.67 6.99
    2 12.61 15.02 6.11 7.86 6.35 6.97 7.30
    3 12.61 15.02 6.38 8.22 6.60 7.27 7.62
    4 13.21 15.75 6.64 8.22 7.09 7.58 7.94
    5 13.21 15.75 7.17 8.58 7.33 7.88 8.26
    6 13.81 16.45 7.44 8.93 7.58 8.18 8.58
    7 14.41 16.45 7.71 9.29 7.82 8.48 8.90
    8 14.41 17.15 7.97 9.64 8.06 8.79 8.90
    9 15.02 17.15 8.24 10.00 8.55 9.09 9.21
    10 15.02 17.89 8.77 10.00 8.80 9.39 10.16
    11 15.63 17.89 9.57 10.72 9.53 10.30 10.80
    12 16.23 18.59 10.63 11.43 10.75 11.21 11.75
    13 16.84 20.04 11.43 12.50 11.48 12.12 12.39
    14 17.42 20.04 12.76 13.23 13.68 13.04 13.33
    15 18.62 21.46 13.81 14.29 14.90 13.95 14.62
    16 18.62 21.46 14.62 15.02 15.65 14.53 15.24
    17 19.23 22.17 15.95 15.72 16.61 15.75 16.21
    18 20.41 23.58 16.75 16.78 17.61 16.67 16.84
    19 20.41 23.58 17.79 17.51 18.59 17.57 17.79
    20 21.65 25.06 19.12 18.59 19.80 18.48 19.38
    21 22.22 25.77 19.92 19.31 20.53 19.38 20.00
    22 22.83 25.77 21.28 20.00 21.74 20.28 20.96
    23 23.42 27.17 22.08 21.10 22.47 21.23 21.60
    24 24.04 27.93 23.36 21.79 23.70 22.42 22.88
    25 25.25 28.57 24.45 22.88 24.69 23.31 23.81
    26 25.84 29.33 25.51 23.58 25.64 23.92 24.45
    27 25.84 30.03 26.60 24.27 26.88 25.13 25.38
    28 27.03 30.77 27.62 25.38 29.59 26.04 26.04
    29 27.62 31.45 28.74 26.11 30.77 27.25 27.32
    30 28.82 32.89 30.03 27.17 32.05 28.17 28.90
    31 29.41 33.67 31.06 28.25 32.79 28.82 29.50
    32 30.03 33.67 32.15 28.90 34.01 30.03 30.77
    33 30.67 35.09 33.22 30.03 34.97 30.86 31.45
    34 31.25 35.71 34.60 30.77 35.97 32.15 32.36
    35 32.47 37.17 35.59 31.85 37.17 33.00 33.67
    36 33.00 37.88 36.63 32.89 38.17 33.90 34.25
    37 33.67 37.88 38.02 33.56 39.37 35.21 35.21
    38 34.84 39.37 39.06 34.60 40.32 36.10 36.23
    39 35.46 40.00 40.16 35.34 41.49 37.31 37.17
    40 36.63 41.49 41.49 36.76 42.55 38.17 39.06
    41 37.31 42.19 42.55 37.45 43.48 39.06 39.68
    42 37.88 42.19 43.86 38.17 46.51 40.32 40.98
    43 39.06 43.67 44.84 39.37 47.39 41.15 41.67
    44 39.06 44.44 46.30 40.32 48.54 42.37 42.92
    45 40.32 45.87 47.62 41.49 49.75 43.67 43.86
    46 40.82 46.51 48.54 42.55 50.76 44.64 44.84
    47 42.02 47.17 50.00 43.29 52.08 45.45 45.66
    48 43.29 48.54 51.02 44.25 53.19 46.73 46.73
    49 43.86 49.26 52.36 45.45 54.35 47.85 47.85
    50 45.05 50.76 53.76 46.51 55.87 49.02 49.50
    51 45.66 51.55 54.64 47.62 56.82 50.00 50.51
    52 46.30 52.08 56.18 48.31 57.80 51.28 51.81
    53 47.39 53.76 57.14 49.75 58.82 52.36 52.36
    54 48.08 54.35 58.48 50.25 60.24 53.76 53.76
    55 49.26 55.87 60.24 51.81 61.73 54.95 54.95
    56 49.75 56.50 60.98 52.63 64.94 55.87 55.87
    57 50.51 57.14 62.50 53.48 66.23 56.82 56.82
    58 52.36 58.82 63.69 54.95 67.11 58.14 57.80
    59 52.91 59.52 64.94 55.87 68.49 59.52 59.17
    60 54.05 60.98 66.23 57.14 69.93 60.61 60.98
    61 62.89 63.69 67.57 60.98 69.93 62.89 61.73
    62 64.94 64.94 68.97 62.89 69.93 64.94 63.69
    63 67.11 66.67 69.93 65.79 69.93 67.57 66.67
    64 68.97 69.44 71.94 68.03 69.93 69.93 68.49
    65 71.43 70.92 72.99 70.42 69.93 72.46 70.42
    66 73.53 72.99 74.63 72.46 70.42 74.07 72.99
    67 74.63 75.19 75.76 74.63 72.46 76.92 75.19
    68 76.34 76.92 76.92 76.34 74.63 78.74 76.34
    69 78.13 78.13 78.74 78.13 76.34 79.37 78.13
    70 80.00 80.00 80.00 80.00 78.13 80.00 80.00
    71 86.21 86.21 86.21 86.21 80.00 86.21 86.21
    72 92.59 92.59 92.59 92.59 86.21 92.59 92.59
    73 99.01 99.01 99.01 99.01 92.59 99.01 99.01
    74 107.53 107.53 107.53 107.53 99.01 107.53 107.53
    75 114.94 114.94 114.94 114.94 114.94 114.94 114.94
    76 123.46 123.46 123.46 123.46 123.46 123.46 123.46
    77 133.33 133.33 133.33 133.33 133.33 133.33 133.33
    78 142.86 142.86 142.86 142.86 142.86 142.86 142.86
    79 153.85 153.85 153.85 153.85 153.85 153.85 153.85
    80 166.67 166.67 166.67 166.67 166.67 166.67 166.67
    Pal Hun Pri Sha Mage Lock Dru
    Spirit-Based Mana Regeneration Formula
    ManaRegen(SPI, INT, LEVEL) = (0.001 + SPI * BASE_REGEN[LEVEL] * (INT^0.5)) * 5
    BASE_REGEN[LEVEL]=

1 0.020979 21 0.011840 41 0.008235 61 0.006421
    2 0.020515 22 0.011494 42 0.008113 62 0.006314
    3 0.020079 23 0.011292 43 0.008018 63 0.006175
    4 0.019516 24 0.010990 44 0.007906 64 0.006072
    5 0.018997 25 0.010761 45 0.007798 65 0.005981
    6 0.018646 26 0.010546 46 0.007713 66 0.005885
    7 0.018314 27 0.010321 47 0.007612 67 0.005791
    8 0.017997 28 0.010151 48 0.007524 68 0.005732
    9 0.017584 29 0.009949 49 0.007430 69 0.005668
    10 0.017197 30 0.009740 50 0.007340 70 0.005596
    11 0.016551 31 0.009597 51 0.007268 71 0.005316
    12 0.015729 32 0.009425 52 0.007184 72 0.005049
    13 0.015229 33 0.009278 53 0.007116 73 0.004796
    14 0.014580 34 0.009123 54 0.007029 74 0.004555
    15 0.014008 35 0.008974 55 0.006945 75 0.004327
    16 0.013650 36 0.008847 56 0.006884 76 0.004110
    17 0.013175 37 0.008698 57 0.006805 77 0.003903
    18 0.012832 38 0.008581 58 0.006747 78 0.003708
    19 0.012475 39 0.008457 59 0.006667 79 0.003522
    20 0.012073 40 0.008338 60 0.006600 80 0.003345

Stat Block Core___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    StatBlockCore is a display addon for LibDataBroker plugins.

SBC offers a variety of options some plugin based, some global based. It's main goal is to provide freely movable blocks based on the LDB system, whilst keeping to a minimal codebase.
    Also a lot of other addons are using LDB for their quicklaunchers, SBC fully supports them.

SBC does nothing on it's own, it needs LibDataBroker plugins to function. You can find these in the Data Broker section.

/sbc
    /statblockcore
    Tiny Tip___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    What is TinyTip? Well, it started out as just a simple upgrade over AF_Tooltip_Mini and exploded from there. Now it shares no code with what it used to be, becoming something more, while still staying true to its name. The core of TinyTip is basically just an upgrade over AF_Tooltip_Mini, a small file around 24KB. The more modules you allow to load, the more this value increases. The goal of TinyTip is to allow you to mix and match your modules while keeping the smallest memory footprint possible. All files except TinyTip.lua and its locale files are optional. You can take a look below, I've listed the optional files as "not required". If you don't use a file's features, you can safely remove it from the TOC.

Anyway, as you can guess, TinyTip changes the look of your GameTooltip. Here are the features found in core:

TinyTip (core)

In TinyTip.lua (required)
    Class coloured with raid colours.
    • Name, backdrop, and border (optional) colouring by reaction (Hostile, Friendly, etc.)
    • level coloured by difficulty.
    • Creature Type (Imp, Cat) given for Pets.
    • UnitClassification (Humanoid, Undead, etc.) given for NPCs.
    • Elite Status (Elite, Rare, WorldBoss, Rare Elite) added when applicable.
    • (Tapped) for Tapped, (Corpse) for Corpse

• Optional Guild Names displayed. (on by default)
    • Optional backdrop coloring for friends and guildies. (on by default)
    • Optional Honor Rank Name or Number. (on by default)
    • Optional "Hostile", "Friendly", etc. reaction text for the colour-blind. (off by default)
    • Optional Compact Tooltip mode.
    • English, German, French, and Chinese localization, and partial support for other clients.

In Embedded TinyTipAnchor.lua (not required)
    • Positioning Options (Anchoring, Offsets)

In TinyTipTargets
    • TargetOfTarget information - what is this tooltip's unit targeting?
    • Search through Party members targeting this unit, or...
    • Search through Raid members targeting this unit.

In TinyTipIcons.lua (TinyTipExtras, not required)
    • PvP Rank Icon
    • Buffs and Debuffs
    • Raid Target Icon

In LoadOnDemand Addon TinyTipOptions
    • GUI Options, use /tinytip or /ttip to bring up the menu.
    • Only loaded if you use that slash command.

Troubleshooting
    TinyTip is preventing another tooltip addon from working.
    • Go into that other addon's TOC file and add/change this line to include TinyTip.

## OptionalDeps:
    I'm getting an error from TinyTip, or an option isn't working right.
    • Maybe your files are corrupt. Delete TinyTip, TinyTipExtras, and TinyTipOptions, then re-download them and install from stratch.
    • Your Saved Variable database may have gotten corrupt somehow. Try using /tinytip default and then /tinytip confirm to reset it.
    • If resetting your options doesn't work, exit WoW, delete all your Saved Variable files for TinyTip (global and per character), then restart WoW.

Where's the secret cow option?
    • There is no secret cow option.

Tiny Tip Options___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Options for TinyTip (LoadOnDemand)
    Tip Tac___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    TipTac is a tooltip enchancement addon, it allows you to configure various aspects of the tooltip, such as moving where it's shown, the font, the scale of tips, plus a lot more.

To open the option dialog, just use "/tip" without any parameters. Use "/tip anchor" to show the anchor frame and position it as you want.

You can always get the latest release of this addon on WoWInterface.com. Please post your comments, questions and suggestions for this addon there.

Current Features
    • Shows the buffs and debuffs of the target with cooldown models. Has options to make it only show the ones you cast.
    • When in a raid or party, there is an option to show who from the group is targeting the unit.
    • Vast anchoring options allows you to change between Normal, Mouse and Parent anchor, this is configurable for both unit and non-unit tips on a frame or non-frames.
    • Anchoring frame lets you decide exactly where you want tips with the normal anchoring option.
    • Able to change the font face and size for all tips in the User Interface. Uses "LibSharedMedia" if installed.
    • Can show a Health, Mana, Energy, Rage, Runic Power or Focus bar inside the tip, which can be enabled or disabled as you prefer.
    • Tips are getting updated at a customizable interval to display changes.
    • Configurable fading options, both a prefade and fadeout time can be set. They can also be set to zero if you prefer the tips to just hide instantly.
    • Allows for you to change the background and border color of the TipTacTip and any of the modified tip.

Layout Templates
    Currently TipTac comes with a few presets, these are a collection of preset settings. You can find the presets in the options. I am looking for more layout presets to include in future releases of TipTac. So feel free to post your saved settings.

Special Tip Modification

TipTac does not only configure the tip for units, you can also use TipTac to modify other tips in the WoW Interface. The way they are getting modified are both in scale and appearance. The border and background of the modified tips can be changed to colors of your desire. You can disable this appearance change by disabling the option "Hook Special Tips" under the General tab of the options dialog. Currently these tips are getting modified, but you can add more if you wish by editing the "TipTac\core.lua" file. GameTooltip, ShoppingTooltip1, ShoppingTooltip2, ShoppingTooltip3, ItemRefTooltip, WorldMapTooltip, AtlasLootTooltip and QuestHelperTooltip.

Other TipTac Addons

There are two other addons, included in the TipTac package, which improves tip functionality in WoW. First one is "TipTacTalents", which will show player talents in the tip. The second addon is "TipTacItemRef", which improves the look of the ItemRefTooltip, which is the one shown when clicking on an item, spell or achievement link in the chat. Please refer to each addon's readme.txt file for more information regarding their functionality.

Saving Settings Per Character
    If you prefer to have TipTac configured differently on each of your characters, you will have to manually edit the "TipTac.toc" file. In this file, you will have to locate "SavedVariables", and change it into "SavedVariablesPerCharacter". You must restart WoW for it to take effect, and it will reset your current settings.

Lacking Features, Ideas & Problems
    • ItemRefTooltip does not position well if scaled below 1.
    • Add more slash command to change settings, this will allow people to reconfigure TipTac on the fly, without opening the config window. Great for multiple specs etc.
    • Sometimes tips may not fade for a mage's mirror images. This happens because GTT:GetUnit() does not return a unit token when you mouse over them.
    • Even with the option "Instantly Hide World Frame Tips", some tips still fades out, this is because TipTac uses a "mouse cursor change" event to find out when to instantly hide world tips. But since not all world objects change the mouse cursor, you wont see tips fading out instantly for them.
    • Add a font size offset slider in the options, that determines the size delta of the tooltip header text
    • Change the font of the "GameTooltipMoneyFrame" texts.
    • Adding a castbar in addition to the already existing health and power bar.
    ToolTipTabs___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    ToolTipTabs allows you to open many different chat links at any one time. Each time you open a new link it is added to the tooltip and receives it's own tab on the left hand side. You can switch between these with left mouse button. Not only does it allow multiple tabs to be open, but also multiple tooltips. So, you can have 2 tooltips open, maybe one with 3 tabs and the other with 6.

Features
    • Up to 20 tabs per tooltip
    • A maximum of 5 seperate tooltips (that's a total of 100 chat links open at once!)
    • Both tab and tooltip limits are configurable
    • Vertical and Horizontal offsets, so you can move the tabs away from the tooltip if desired
    • Vertical and Horizontal spacing between tabs
    • Configurable tab scale
    • A button to close the current tab (right) and another to close all tabs across all tooltips (left)
    • Use the original tooltip button to hide it, when you reopen the tooltip the tabs will still be there

For users with ButtonFacade
    • Support for ButtonFacade skins
    • Highly configurable coloured tab borders, choosing between
    • A global colour for all tabs (set within ButtonFacade itself)
    • A link type specific colour
    • And for some link types, a specific preset (item qualities, quest difficulties, achievement completion)
    Titan Panel___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___Be sure to check out Titan Panels plugins below!!
    Features
    • The ability to have 1 or 2 bars at the top and/or the bottom of your screen.
    • Many builtin plugins that provide a great core set of features.
    • Easy to use menus and options to change features on the fly.
    • Fully supported plugin system. All plugins on the bar are plug-n-play.

Titan Panel plugins/Modules
    Titan Panel [Alchemy]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    Description
    Provides a Plug-in for the Titan Bar add-on to display profession skill level as both current level and max level. Each profession was broke up into its own add-on to take advantage of Titan Bar’s ability to “click and drag” items around to change their position.

Usage
    Right Click on the Titan bar and navigate to the context menu “Profession”. From their select the Profession you would like to display.
    Titan [CurrencyTracker] (+Glamour)___Cata 4.3.4
    Titan Panel plugin to monitor and display Token/Currency information.

Features:
    • Toggle tracked tokens individually or by groups..
    • Session Tracking with TokenPerHour Support.
    • Optional token change announcement. (local raid warnings).
    • Optional token change chat logging. (local chat frame).
    • Multiple Character Support in Tooltip.
    • Glamorized notifications when receiving tokens. (you can turn this feature off by right clicking the add-on and selecting options)
    • Supports Glamour for using a centralized alert frame amongst addons.
    • Currency Cap warning system for when your tokens are approaching or have reached the cap limit.

Custom Icon Sizes
    You can set the various Icon sizing using a simple /script command. There are 3 different sizes used by the addon:
    • BarIconSize are the Icons displaying on the TitanPanel Bar and can be adjusted like so (20 is the default value):
      • /script TitanSetVar(TITCURRTRACK_ID, "BarIconSize", 20);

• TipIconSize are the Icons displaying in the Tooltip of the Addon and can be adjusted like so (12 is the default value):
      • /script TitanSetVar(TITCURRTRACK_ID, "TipIconSize", 12);

• IconSize are the Icons displaying in log messages and error frame. They can be adjusted like so (16 is the default
      value):

• /script TitanSetVar(TITCURRTRACK_ID, "IconSize", 16);

This variables will save per character and be remembered between sessions. These are in preparation for moving to functional Interface config panel in place of the right click options menu.
    Titan [Speed] Cont.___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Shows your movement speed in percent (relative to your normal running speed) on your Titan Panel. *NEW* Show your pitch in degrees. Blizzard added new functions in 3.0 to make this cake.
    Titan Panel [Achievement Points]___MoP 5.4.2___
    Titan Panel plug in that displays you current Achievement Points and will show you how many you have added today.
    Titan Panel [Archaelogy]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Description
    Provide a Plug-in for the Titan Bar add-on to display profession skill level as both current level and max level. Each profession was broke up into its own add-on to take advantage of Titan Bar’s ability to “click and drag” items around to change their position.

Usage
    Right Click on the Titan bar and navigate to the context menu “Profession”. From their select the Profession you would like to display.
    Titan Panel [Camdist]___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    A small plug-in for Titan Panel, what can you help to change camera distace

What it can
    • Change maximum range of camera distance: from minimum - 0 yards (first-person view) to maximum - 50 yards

• Change Camera Options:
      • Yaw Speed
      • Move Speed
      • Smooth Style
      • Water Collision
      • Terrain Tilt
      • Bobbing
    Titan Panel [Clan]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    This is a addon for Titan Panel witch displays your Guild members on Titan Panel.
    Tooltip
    New style formating for the tooltip, to find out more go to the setting dialog. The tooltip displays information about your online Clan members. The tooltip format is changable, You can even add your own.

• Toolip uses its own sorting function for tooltip display.

AddOn Button
    The AddOn button uses the image from the clan's tabard.
    Titan Panel [Conquest Points]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    This is a addon for Titan Panel witch displays your Guild members on Titan Panel.Titan Panel plug in that displays you current Conquest Points and the amount you added in your last group
    Titan Panel [Cooking]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Provide a Plug-in for the Titan Bar add-on to display profession skill level as both current level and max level. Each profession was broke up into its own add-on to take advantage of Titan Bar’s ability to “click and drag” items around to change their position.

Usage
    Titan Panel [Dark Blue grunge skin]___Cata 4.3.4___
    Here is a dark blue skin for your Titan Panel. Something to note is that you cannot double bar, otherwise, it will look bad. You can have one bar at the top, and one at the bottom, but that is it. Rate and comment, thank you.
    Screen Shots
    Titan Panel [Defense]___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Features
    • Adds a button to Titan that shows WorldDefense attack info. If there has been an attack within the last 40 seconds the bar will show the area and number of attacks seen there.
    • Eliminates 'zone is under attack!' spam in chat.
    • Tooltip gives details on areas attacked, number of attacks seen and time since the last attack.
    • You can view attacks by most recent or most frequent, by subzone or zone (Crossroads = subzone, The Barrens = zone)
    • Local attacks are marked as such. Note that the mod does not know all zone subzones. It will monitor LocalDef and all zone changes and save any new zones to your SavedVariables.
    • Will autojoin WorldDef and LocalDef. You can turn off the chat window option to show WorldDef and LocalDef if you wish (I do it myself), but nonetheless you still need to be in the channels. All output can be suppressed and is so by default.
    Titan Panel [Diggerest]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    This plugin for TitanPanel will help you to earn achievements: [It Belongs in a Museum!] & [Diggerest] and displays useful information about Archaeology

Shows:
    Artifacts Information:
    • Race Name
    • Number of completed/all unique common artifacts
    • Number of completed/all unique rare artifacts
    • Number of collected/required fragments to complete Artifact
    • Number of total completed artifacts
    • Date of last completed unique artifact
    • And more...

Print function
    Prints to the chat window colored information from the "Artifact Info" (for copying, screenshot and other things)

Announce function
    Sends "Artifact Info" to guild chat, trade, lfg, raid, group, whisper, say, yell, etc.
    Titan Panel [DualSpec]___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    A simple Titan addon for dual specs that displays your current spec on the Titan Panel button and allows you to easily switch specs with a simple left-click.
    It also provides advanced functionality and display options for those who want to customize what is shown.

This allows you to see exactly what you want with a quick glance. For example, you can quickly check if your in the correct gear or have the right talents selected for the boss you are on. It also allows you to make sure you will get the right loot to drop. Why waste time having to right click your portrait just to verify you have the correct Loot Specialization chosen.

Optional features include:
    • Assigning Equipment Manager sets to each spec for auto equipping.
    • Display of custom spec names.
    • Display of spec icon.
    • Display of your currently equipped Equipment Manager set.
    • Display of your selected Loot Specialization.
    • Customized display of any Talent Points you are specced into. (ex. Balance (Feline Swiftness,Typhoon,Nature's Vigil))

You can also set key-bindings for the 4 actions below:
    • Left-Click will switch your spec and, if assigned, the gear for that spec.
    • Shift + Left-Click will switch only your spec.
    • Alt + Left-Click will switch between the two gear sets that you have assigned to your specs, otherwise between all gear sets.
    • Ctrl + Left-Click will rotate through Loot Specializations.
    Titan Panel [Elder Charms]___MoP 5.4.2___
    Titan Panel plug in that displays you current Elder Charms count
    Titan Panel [Engineering]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Provides a Plug-in for the Titan Bar add-on to display profession skill level as both current level and max level. Each profession was broke up into its own add-on to take advantage of Titan Bar’s ability to “click and drag” items around to change their position.

Usage
    Titan Panel [Fishing Buddy]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Requires Fishing Buddy.

Displays your current fishing level, along with the zone level, and your chance to catch a fish. If you are not at the maximum fishing skill, an approximate number of casts until your next skill point is also displayed. Clicking on the icon will switch your fishing gear and a right-click will let you set Fishing Buddy options.

Requires Fishing Buddy. is supported in this private post
    Titan Panel [Gathered]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    This simple WoW addon track all useful tradeitems and materials in your bag and show result in Titan Bar. Over right click is posssible choice which categorys you want to see in main tooltip result and which each materials be track and visible as titan title.

This addon is full configurable then also you can setup if you want to see zero materials, disable/enable to see each category in tooltip, enable see count of all materials stored in bank etc.

I did it for my self, because I don't want always search some profession materials in full junked bag.
    This addon is on the begining, so I have some other good ideas make it better, implemet other skils and materials, may be track all types of mining stones,cloth, silk etc…

Possible slash commands:
    • /to OR /tohelp- will show right version in system log
    • /mh OR /mathistory – can show all trackable titan ore materials statistic such total counts list.
    • /tob OR /tobank – you can see all stored data in bank printed to default log.
    Titan Panel [Guild]___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    A simple guild list for the Titan Panel AddOn.

Requires: Titan Panel

• Lists online guild members in a tooltip
    • Menu shows names of online members, with click to /whisper functionality.
    • Menu has options to /guild chat and /officer (/o) chat
    • Menu has option to toggle Show offline members, which changes this setting in your Social frame, Guild tab
    • Advanced menus to /w, /invite, /friend or /who guild members
    • Shows default messages if the player is not a member of a guild
    • Updates the guild listing every 5 minutes to accomodate the GuildRoster() delay and lag. The update only takes place if the player is 'idle' and not accessing conflicting UI frames or Titan elements
    • Tooltip and right-click menu content is sortable using the Sort menu option, works like the guild frame
    • Filters available for seeing only those guild members within your level range, your zone, or to look for members of a specific class
    • Colors rank names (Advanced) or player names (Simple) based on rank index
    • To save space, player can turn off menu options

Usage:
    • In the right-click menu, click on a guild member name to send them a whisper
    • Enable 'Show Advanced Menus' to create submenus for each online guild member based on rank
    • Left-click on button to toggle the Friends Frame > Guild Tab
    • When you have all settings configured to your liking, use 'Hide Options' to maximize your menu space.

Titan Panel is supported in this private post!
    Titan Panel [Haste]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Titan Panel plug in that displays you current Haste as seen on your character sheet in a percent from
    Titan Panel [Herbalism]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___

Usage
    Titan Panel [Honor Points]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Titan Panel plug in that displays you current Honor Points and the amount you added in your last group
    Titan Panel [Inscription]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___

Usage
    Titan Panel [Ironpaw Tokens]___MoP 5.4.2___
    Titan Panel plug in that displays you current Ironpaw Token count
    Titan Panel [Item Count]___MoP 5.4.2___
    Titan Item Count is a Titan Panel plugin that displays the current quantity of any specified item in your bags. It's useful for non-quest items you may be gathering for reputation turn-in, such as the Obsidian Warbeads, or the Fertile Spores, or the Dread Amber Shards; it eliminates the need to keep opening your bags to see if you have reached the desired quantity.

If you only want to track profession materials or other "useful" items, there is a better addon for that called Titan Panel [Gathered], which is a very nice Titan plugin that will track multiple useful tradegoods at the same time. It seems to be aimed at gathering and crafting, and does not track certain other miscellaneous items you may want to collect, though, which is the reason behind Titan Item Count. Instead of asking the developer of Gathered for a new feature, I decided to take the opportunity to increase my own workload.

Use the addons Options Panel or the slash command '/tic' to configure options:
    • change the tracked item
    • create a goal quantity and alert when reached
    • change the alert sound
    • hide/show the item name in the Titan button
    Titan Panel [Justice Points]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Titan Panel plug in that displays you current Justice Points and the amount you added in your last group
    Titan Panel [Leatherworking]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___

Usage
    Titan Panel [Lesser Charms]___MoP 5.4.2___
    Titan Panel plug in that displays you current Lesser Charms count
    Titan Panel [Mail]___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Simple mod, adds 'New Mail' to your bar if you have mail. It will also show outbid, auction sold, and auction won alerts in the tooltip.
    Titan Panel [Melee Attack Power]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Titan Panel plug in that displays you current melee attack power as seen on your character sheet
    Titan Panel [Melee Crit]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    Titan Panel plug in that displays you current critical hit chance as seen on your character sheet
    Titan Panel [Mining]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___

Usage
    Titan Panel [Mogu Runes]___MoP 5.4.2___
    Titan Panel plug in that displays you current Mogu Runes count
    Titan Panel [Pals]___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    This is a addon for Titan Panel witch displays your friends list on Titan Panel, This is based off TitanFriends From Battlesnake.

Tooltip
    New style formating for the tooltip, to find out more go to the setting dialog. The tooltip displays information about your online/offline friends. The Tooltip is changable through presets or you can create one of your own.

Syncing
    Alts Syncing
    Every time you log in to the game TitanPals add the Character to an alts data array. This is done so that you can use the Alts Sync function. This adds your alts to your friends list so when you visit a mailbox you can type the first few letters of the Character name to have them show in the mail to selector. To use this function you can right click on the addon and select the Syncing menu and Sync Alts to Friends List or you could use

/script TitanPanelPals_SyncAlts()

Syncing Alts Friends
    This will allow you to easly add friends from your alts friends list To use this function you can right click on the addon and select the Syncing menu and Sync Alts Friends to Friends List or you could use

/script TitanPanelPals_SyncAltsFriends()

Settings
    Setting for the addon have been moved from the right click menu to Titan Panels Config in a sub catagory "Titan [Pals]", Here you will be able to change the way the tooltip looks as well as turning off the addon load bannor, this also includes addon memory usage.
    Titan Panel [Points]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    Titan Points is a Titan Panel plugin that allows a customizable display of in-game currencies. You can choose which of these points you would like to be displayed on the Titan bar, and all of your available currency shows up under the tooltip.

Usage
    You can customize which points are displayed, how they are labeled, and whether or not to show their icons by accessing the right-click menu. You can access the currency pane by clicking on the plugin.
    Titan Panel [Profession]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    For professions that have a window, clicking on the profession opens its' window. For those without a window, it creates a button in the center to allow usage of that skill. One click on the button activates that skill, but leaves the button intact so it may be used many times. A double click on the button activates that skill and removes the button.
    Titan Panel [Ranged Attack Power]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    Titan Panel plug in that displays you current ranged attack power as seen on your character sheet
    Titan Panel [Ranged Crit]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    Titan Panel plug in that displays you current critical hit chance as seen on your character sheet
    Titan Panel [Recap]___Cata 4.3.4
    This small plug in for Titan Panel takes numbers from Recap, such as individual and group DPS, and passes them to Titan Panel for display. It also allows Titan Panel to mirror the Recap status icon, and allows the player to use Titan Panel to hide and reveal the Recap panels.
    Titan Panel[Rest Plus]___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    TitanRestPlus keeps track of the RestXP amounts and status for all of your characters.

TitanRestPlus is a RestXP-displaying Titan plugin that features a compact and customizable display. It has been coded especially to assist players who have characters on more than one server -- for this reason, the display is very compact (allowing more characters to be shown than similar mods can), and it groups and sorts characters by server (with the current server displayed at the top of the list). The list is colorized based on the state of each character's Rest level.

TitanRestPlus saves information about your characters' experience (XP) and rest XP at logout. It uses this information to calculate the amount of rest experience accumulated for any of your characters at any time. This is accomplished using simple arithmetic: Every X hours you get 5% of the experience required to reach your next level, until you hit the cap of 150%. X is 8 hours if you are logged out in a resting state, and 32 if you are not.

The addon alerts you when one of your characters has enough rest XP to last until the end of their current level, and also when one of the characters has reached the rest XP cap.

FEATURES
    • Displays a list of all your characters and their RestXP information.
    • Sorts current server's characters to the top of the list.
    • Groups characters by server (with or without server labels enabled).
    • Colorizes character names so you know which ones are maxed, which can reach the next level, and which cannot.
    • Very compact display allows for more characters than similar addons can show.
    • Can display raw or percentage formats for XP, Rest, and/or the Titan button.
    • Can hide or display Server names, character classes, and/or levels.
    • Level 60 characters are supported by showing a "Maxed Experience" label in the tooltip display.
    • Can toggle the Titan bar display to show the icon, label text, both, or neither.

COMMANDS
    /restplus = print rest info in chat
    /restplus help
    = show command info
    /restplus save = save current character
    /restplus reset = delete all saved data
    /restplus remove charName realm = delete one character
    /restplus sound = toggle sound on/off
    /restplus timer = toggle timer on/off
    /restplus delay n = set alert timer to n seconds
    /restplus recycle = reset options to default
    /log = save current character and log out
    Titan Panel [Social]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    Titan Social is a Titan Panel plugin that combines all of your social interactions into one convenient tooltip! The end goal is to have a fully customizable and stylish display both on the Titan bar, and the plugin tool tip, while maintaining a low resource overhead and consolidation of social features. Titan Social will allow you to see at a glance who is online, and streamline your communications process in-game.

Usage
    You can customize which social section(s) you would like to be displayed through TitanSocial by right-clicking on the Plugin and checking/unchecking each option. The RealID, Friends, and Guild components work independently of each other, if you do not want to see/display them. RealID and Guild are unavailable if your Battle.net account is not RealID-enabled, and if you are not a member of a guild, respectively.
    Titan Panel [Spell Power]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    Titan Panel plug in that displays you current spell power as seen on your character sheet
    Titan Panel [Tailoring]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2

Usage
    Titan Panel [Timeless Coins]___MoP 5.4.2
    Titan Panel plug in that displays you current Timeless Coins and the amount you added
    Titan Panel [Treasury]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    This is a addon for Titan Panel witch displays your Currency list on Titan Panel.
    Titan Panel [Valor Points]___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    Titan Panel plug in that displays you current Valor Points and the amount you added in your last group
    Titan Panel [Vhei's Cata Skin]___Cata 4.3.4
    This is to complete my full UI in lieu of Cataclysm.
    ___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    Titan Panel [Recommended Zone] is a plugin to Titan Panel that shows the level range of the zone you are in and also a recommendation of zones and instances that is good for your level. I can also show you on what continent the zone is located and the zone PvP faction. It will only recommend zones that are of your own faction or contested.

Description
    Displays a color coded zone range for the zones:
    • Red: Too high for you
    • Orange: A bit high for you
    • Yellow: Perfect for you
    • Green: A bit too low for you
    • Gray: Too low for you

Displays color coded continent name:
    • Green: The continent you are currently on.
    • Yellow: The other continent.

Displays color coded pvp zone faction:
    • Green: Zone owned by your faction.
    • Yellow: Contested zone.

Also the tooltip gives you a quick reference, on what zones and instances are good for your level.

World map also has this information, when rolling over zones you will get the level range for the zone and if there are any instances in that zone. It can also show you in what zone the instance is located and if it is a battleground or a raid zone.

Configuration:
    • Select if you wish to see instances in the current zone.
    • Select if you wish to see the faction of the zone. Alliance, Horde or Contested
    • Select if you wish to see what continent a zone is on
    • Select if you wish to have instances recommended.
    • Select if you wish to have battlegrounds recommended.
    • Select if you wish to have raid instances recommended.
    • Select if you wish to see what zone an instance is located in.
    • Select if you wish to the text color coded.
    • Select if you wish it to recommend slightly lower level zones also
    • Select if you wish it to recommend slightly higher level zones also
    Titan Panel [Warforged Seals]___MoP 5.4.2
    Titan Panel plug in that displays you current Warforged Seals and the amount you added

Diminishing Returns___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    Diminishing Returns (DR) helps tracking your teammate and own diminishing returns on hostile players by attaching icons to unit frames.

Features
    display running diminishing returns as icons, showing the diminishing status and remaining time,
    uses DR category database from DRData-1.0,
    select which categories to show or enable the learning option so they are detected automatically,
    (new in v1.1-beta-3) can track diminishing returns on group members,
    main options and icon layout options are available using /dimret and in the addon tab of interface options,
    test mode available using /drtest.
    LibDualSpec-1.0 for per-spec profiles,
    AddonLoader support to reduce logon time,
    (new in v1.1-beta-3) ButtonFacade support.

Supported unit frames
    Blizzard target, focus and arena enemy frames,
    Nameplates, using LibNameplateRegistry-1.0,
    Shadowed Unit Frames: target, focus and arena frames (ShadowedUF_Arena is no longer supported),
    Gladius. 2.0.x (arena unit frames),
    X-Perl UnitFrames: target, focus, party and arena.
    Z-Perl UnitFrames: target, focus, party and arena.
    oUF: target, focus, party and arena.
    Stellar UF: target and focus.
    oUF_Adirelle: target and focus.
    (untested) PitBull Unit Frames 4.0: target and focus.
    (untested) ag UnitFrames: target and focus.
    The icon layout for each frame is configurable using the “frame layout” entry in interface options.

To help understanding what is happening, you can use the /drsupport chat command, it will list all supported addon and their current state. DiminishingReturns relies on Blizzard API so if an addon is listed as “not installed”, this is because WoW itself has not found it.

Possible states:
    • supported: a fully-supported version of the addon has been loaded.
    • unsupported: an unsupported version of the addon has been loaded; DiminishingReturns ignores it.
    • unknown: the addon has been loaded but DiminishingReturns has not recognized its version; it may or may not work.
    • error: the addon has been loaded but an error occured in DiminishingReturns support code. Please report it.
    • to be loaded: the addon is installed but not loaded yet.
    • cannot be loaded: the addon is installed but the game client could not load it for some reason.
    • not installed: the addon has not be detected by the game client.
    Gladius___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    Modules
    Uses the 3.0 Arena Unit IDs, this enables full functionality even if the enemy is seen first while in combat.

General arena unit frame features:
    • HP bar + Text
    • Mana bar + Text
    • Cast bar + Text
    • Class icon

PvP trinket status:
    Five display options:
    • Name icon.
    • Name text.
    • Big icon (big, scalable icon to the right).
    • Small icon (small icon to the right on top of the mana bar).
    • Grid-style icon (colored square to the right on top of the mana bar that turns red when the trinket has been used).
    • Target of Target - displays a class icon representing the enemy's target.
    • You can click on the icon to target your enemy's target or use mouseover macros.

Announcements
    • New enemy announcement - announces new enemies.
    • Trinket announcement - announces when the trinket is used/is ready again.

Drinking announecment.
    • Enemies on low health - announces enemies that are about to die, you can set the percentage yourself.
    • Aura announcement - announces aura used.
    • Cooldown announcement - announces cooldown used.

Auras - shows important buffs and debuffs on the arena enemies.
    • You can add/delete/edit auras via the configuration screen.

Cooldown Tracker - shows enemy cooldowns
    • You can enable/disable single cooldowns or entire classes, set an announce type or sound on cooldown used.

DR Tracker - shows diminishing returns on the arena enemies.
    • You can enable/disable single diminishing returns types or show/hide the diminishing returns value.

Click actions - you can select what is going to happen when you click on a Gladius button.
    Ten editable click actions.
    • Three modifiers: SHIFT, CTRL and ALT.
    • Four different action types: Target, Focus, Cast Spell and Macro.

Slash commands
    • /gladius ui/config/options - displays the configuration screen.
    • /gladius test1-5 - shows a test frame with the chosen amount of test units.
    • /gladius hide - hides the test frame.

Macros
    Macros are meant for the more advanced users, since you'd need to use "*unit" (short for the UnitID of the enemy) for a macro to work.
    To cast Polymorph on the enemy and print out the name of the enemy in the party chat you would have to do:
    • /cast [target=*unit] Polymorph
    • /script SendChatMessage(UnitName("*unit"), "PARTY")

FAQ
    Will you ever have Gladius function in a non-arena environment?
    • No, Gladius is meant for arenas only and it'll stay that way.

Can I hide that annoying header ("Gladius - drag to move")?
    • Yes, simply lock the Gladius frame.
    GladiusEx___MoP 5.4.2
    Modules:
    Auras: With filtering options
    Class Icon: new display modes: by spec, role and portraits
    Cast Bar: now shows which spells can't be interrupted
    DR Tracker: track the diminishing returns timers on both the enemy team and your team. Now lets you select which icon you want displayed for every category!
    Health Bar: now displays incoming heals and absorbs
    Tags: configure every text to show exactly what you want, now with more built-in tags and improved performance

FAQ
    How do I bring the user interface up ?
    • You can use the /gex slash command, or you can access the options from the addons tab in the interface panel.

Where did the trinket and the dispels modules go ?
    • They have been replaced by the cooldowns module, which now allows you to have several groups of cooldowns configured independently. By default, the trinket cooldown is shown in group 2 and a few other cooldowns in group 1.

What is that additional set of frames that I see ?
    • Those are the party frames. This is incremental functionality that will help you track not only your enemies but also your friends. If you use your own you can turn these easily off in the general settings. You can also disable only your own frame, but keep the GladiusEx party frames.

Is it possible to have text timers for the auras, cooldowns or the DR icons ?
    • The timer module has been removed, but this can be achieved with OmniCC or other similar addons.
    Gladius WoD___MoP 5.4.2
    Gladius WoD is a Gladius replacement addon;
    Unit frames to display important information about your enemies in arena.
    Type /gladius to being up the settings UI.
    Type /gladius test1-5 to display test frames.

Features
    Display diminishing returns on spells:
    • Display diminishing return timers on all CC types

Track enemy dispel cooldowns:
    • Show dispell cooldowns on your enemies to avoid having important buffs dispelled

Track enemy PvP trinket cooldowns:
    • Know when you can CC freely

• Change textures, sizes, orientation and placement of all elements

Modular:
    • allowing features to be disabled completely or have their settings changed individually

Important aura/buff display:
    • Display auras/buffs/debuffs of your choosing, ie: cooldowns, common dots and overlappable CC

Cast bars:
    • showing what your enemies are casting at all times

Target of arena 1/2/3/4/5:
    • Showing your enemies targets at all times

Click actions with macros:
    • Set up macros for spells on your specific target

Chat announcements:
    • Announce important events to your teammates

Enemy talent specializations:
    • Show your enemies talent specs so you know what to expect
    Grid___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    Grid is the original compact unit frame addon.

The compact grid of units lets you select a group member quickly, while keeping a good overview of the whole group. Grid is designed to show you only what you need to know, and not overload you with irrelevant information. It is highly configurable, letting you choose exactly what is shown, and how it's shown. There are also many plugins that add even more features!

For options, type /grid, right-click the tab on the Grid layout frame, or right-click the Grid icon on your minimap or DataBroker display.
    Grid2___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    Grid2 is a party/raid unit frame addon.

Grid2 is fully customizable. New zones (indicators) can be defined in unit frames to display information (statuses). The indicators can be customized and placed anywhere.

Grid2 supports several types of indicators: icon, icons, square, text, bar, multibar. You can configure what statuses are displayed on each indicator.

Grid2 includes a huge amount of available statuses, but not all enabled be default, look through the configuration and familiarize yourself with the available options and statuses.

Grid2 is fast: consumes between 4 and 10 times less CPU cycles than other similar addons.

To open the configuration UI type "/grid2", left-click the minimap Icon, DataBroker icon launcher or use WoW addons list window.

Grid2 package includes:
    • Grid2
    • Grid2 Options
    • Grid2 Raid Debuffs
    • Grid2 Raid Debuffs Options
    • Grid2 LDB
    • Grid2 Aoe Heals

Tutorials/Guides
    http://murlocparliament.com/how-2-grid2/

Common issues/FAQ
    Grid2 Doesn't Load after Update
    • If you are updating Grid2 from r560 or older version, you must reset your saved variables (you will lose all your settings), you must see a message in chat window explaining how to reset saved variables.

Raid debuffs not showing up !!!:
    • Raid debuffs are not enabled by default. Go to statuses -> Raid Debuffs and enable at least the Cataclysm module (if you are inside a instance you must exit and enter the instance or reload the UI after enabling the module)

I cant push the grid boxes as close together as before:
    • The border indicator has 2 pixels size and it has a transparent background color now. If you want the old grid2 appearance. Goto Indicators -> border -> Layout tab: Set a border size 1. And select a black and opaque background color for the border.

What about mana bars ?
    • Grid2 supports mana bars, but they are not created by default. If you want mana bars, create a new indicator of type "bar", place it wherever you want and map the "mana" or the "power" status to it (remember you must map some color status to the bar:color indicator too).

What is the poweralt status ?
    • Poweralt status is a power type (like mana/rage/energy,etc). This power type is enabled by Wow in some combats. It shows: Atremedes sound, Chog'al corruption, etc. This status is not active by default in Grid2: you must map poweralt to any compatible indicator (text or bar indicator).
    Heal Bot___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2___
    HealBot
    • Configure key mouse combos to cast any helpful spell on Players with active bars
    • Configure key mouse combos to cast any helpful spell on Players with non-active bars.
    • Configure key mouse combos to cast any harmful spell on Enemy targets with active bars.
    • Any usable item can be added to all combos.
    • Any existing macro can be added to all combos.
    • Target, Focus and Assist can be added to all combos
    • HealBot can track and display who has aggro
    • HealBot can be used for decursive functions
    • HealBot can be used for monitoring buffs and buffing
    • HealBots appearance can be configured and preferred appearances can be saved as skins.
    • HealBot can show party/tanks/checked targets/extras in a raid, extras can be filtered and sorted.
    • Use up to 10 frames for grouping players, a skins appearance settings can be altered per frame
    • HealBot can show incoming heals and absord affects
    • HealBot has a SmartCast out of combat option, to auto heal, buff, debuff or res.
    Perl Classic___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    Perl Classic Unit Frames are a complete rewrite of the original mods by Perl. They replace the default Player, Pet, Target, Target of Target, Party, and Party Pet frames and add dedicated frames for many other units (Focus, Focus Target, Party Target, Target of Target of Target). It has been a high priority to maintain the look and feel or the original Perl mods while expanding functionality. The mod has been recoded for performance and is built around the Blizzard UI usage of events.

Slash Commands
    /perl

Q&A

I'm seeing double party buffs for some reason, what gives?
    • 99% of the time this is caused by CT_PartyBuffs. Simply remove the mod and you will return to having one set of party buffs.

I am having massive dead spots for clicking on some of the unit frames, what's wrong?
    • This can be caused by a number of mods, but the most common seems to be CT_MovableParty. Please remove this mod as Perl can be moved without the use of this mod.

The default party frames are showing up with red lightning bolts. What's going on?
    • As of version 1.503 of CT_RaidAssist this should no longer be caused by CTRA. The settings for this are now located in the WoW settings under Interface Options -> Basic -> Raid -> Hide Party Interface.

Do you support ArcaneBar?
    • Yes, it is included in your download of Perl Classic.

Will you be bringing back support for Perl_PlayerBuff?
    • No, there are far better mods for both features and performance.

Where are the raid frames?
    • As of 2.0 I no longer code raid frames for Perl Classic. Luckily, X-Perl's raid frames work great alongside Perl Classic.

The scaling is all messed up! What do i do?
    • I recommend setting the scale to that of the UI if you are having issues. Open the options menu via "/perl" or the Black Pearl icon on the minimap and set the scale accordingly under the "All" tab.

Can you add this feature?
    • I'm sure it's possible, but the primary purpose of this mod is to 'modernize' the original Perl mod so that it doesn't slow your game down.
    Simple Unit Frames___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    SimpleUnitFrames is an extension to the default WoW Unit Frames. Rather than a complete unitframe replacement, this addon adds further information and features to the existing frames and allows a greater degree of customization to enhance their usability.

The v2.x.x series of SimpleUnitFrames involved a complete re-write of the code, however credits go to Rophy and xan for their original work on the v1.x.x series.

All configuration for SimpleUnitFrames can be performed through the Interface Options panel which can be opened through the slash commands /simpleunitframes or /suf, or through ESC -> Interface -> AddOns Tab -> SimpleUnitFrames.

HP, Mana, Energy, Rage & Runic Power Display
    The default unitframes only allow either [total]/[max] or [percent] values to be shown on HP and mana bars, however SimpleUnitFrames provides several default overlay options or a method to create your very own styles using LibDogTag-3.0 syntax (also available through the in-game /dog command).

Modules
    SimpleUnitFrames comprises the following modules which enhance each frame:
    • Class Icon Display
    • Text Overlays
    • Custom Text Overlay Styles
    • Portrait Damage Display
    • Bar Textures
    • Supported Frames

SimpleUnitFrames supports the following frames, each with their own customizations available:
    • Player
    • Pet
    • Target
    • TargetOfTarget
    • Party
    • PartyPet
    • Focus
    • FocusTarget
    • Boss
    Stuf___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    Stuf is a replacement to StellarUF. Stuf has the same initial layout and feel of StellarUF, but Stuf is highly customizable.

Do not expect much since this mod's purpose is to replace the Blizzard's main unit frames, not other unit frame mods. I'll most likely deny requests to copy random features.

Noteworthy Recent Additions
    • New for 3.3: LFG role icons and boss frames
    • Option to only show custom text on mouse-over
    • Latency indicator for player casting bar
    • Arena Frames
    • ButtonFacade support for aura icons
    • Option to use Lua instead of text patterns for advanced users
    • Option to save per character

Supported Units
    • Player, pet, and pet target
    • Target, target of target, and target of target of target
    • Focus and target of focus
    • Party with their pets and targets
    • Arena with their pets and targets (new in v3.1.005)
    • StufRaid - main raid, raid pets, and raid roles (tanks/assist) and their target and target of target (does not and will not support oRA2/CTRA MT/PT)

Notable Features
    • Easy transition from Blizzard default frames
    • Cast bars for the main units
    • Dispellable debuff visual
    • Target and focus timer bars for your buffs/debuffs
    • Threat bars on target and focus
    • Shaman totem timers, Death Knight rune bars, and Druid mana bar
    • Low memory and CPU usage compared to popular unit frame mods
    • Customization similar to Discord Unit Frames
    • LibSharedMedia-3.0 support for textures and fonts
    • Ace3 dialog config is used for the options GUI
    • Stuf_Range - LibRangeCheck-2.0 support for estimated distance on target and focus
    • Clique support for click-casting
    • ClassColors custom class color and ConfigMode support for one-button-config

How to Use
    • Basic - make sure Stuf_Options is enabled; it's required for initializing defaults and changing settings
    • Options menu - "/stuf" or check the Addons tab in Interface Options
    • Hide party in raid - Stuf obeys Blizzard's option to "Hide Party Interface in Raid"
    • Show/Hide elements - many are hidden/shown by setting the alpha or color alpha to zero
    • Slider nudging - (bug Ace3 people for a better way), I do the following:
      • Move your cursor over the text above the slider, a tooltip should be showing.
      • Move your cursor up until the tooltip disappears.
      • Left-click.
      • Move your cursor back over the slider until the tooltip reappears.
      • Now you can nudge using mouse wheel.
    • For sliders, you can also manually input values and press enter.
    • Many options, so I suggest checking each option one-by-one

StufRaid
    • Options menu -"/stufraid" or check the Addons tab in Interface Options
    • Basic - StufRaid does not require Stuf, and Stuf does not require StufRaid
    • Special text - install UTF8 to support special characters for the name text sub-string feature

Features Lacking (forever)
    • No profiles, but you can save per character. Profiles would at least double the memory usage (plus more for each profile you create) of Stuf due to its massive saved variables. Check out Reflux to add profiles options to Stuf and other mods.
    • Showing raid instead of party frames when in a party.
    • Advanced buff/debuff filtering for main units.
    • Switching frames when in vehicle
    • Full-featured casting bar (no GCD, breathe, cooldowns, etc)
    • Anything that would really kill performance and lack usefulness
    • Anything for which already has a great standalone mod

Known Issues
    • You cannot right-click Stuf's player buff icon to cancel shape-shift forms (ie. druid forms and shadow form) since they're protected now.
    • You cannot select "Set Focus" from the right-click menu. Make a "/focus" macro instead.
    Target Assist___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    TargetAssist provides unit frames that track tanks and main assists in your party or raid, along with their current targets. You can position the frames by dragging the header bar.

Targeting buttons can be arranged above or below the header (see the Appearance section of the configuration options):

Right click on the header bar to bring up a context menu that will allow you to select the tracked party/raid members and configure the addon:

Left click on party/raid members or their targets to target those units. Right clicking on the party/raid member buttons brings up a menu that allows you to change the order in which they appear:

Right click on a party/raid member target to change the raid icon on that unit:

The interface options panel allows you to customize the visual appearance and behavior of the addon:

In addition to setting up the addon to automatically track tanks and main assists set through the default UI, you can also broadcast your current settings to other members of your party/raid who are running the addon:
    Unit Frames Plus___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    Use /ufp or /unitframesplus to open the controlpanel.

Player:
    • 3d/class portrait
    • frame size scale
    • frame auto hide
    • dragon border
    • extra frame with hp/mp (percent) and coordinate display
    • hp percent/class colored healthbar
    • mouseover statustext
    • portrait combat indicator
    • shift+left button click to drag

Target:
    • 3d/class portrait
    • frame size scale
    • extra hp&mp percent display
    • classicon (leftbutton-inspect, rightbutton-trade, middlebutton-whisper, the fourth button (thumb button)-follow)
    • extra rare/type display
    • changeable buff size
    • mouseover statustext
    • extra frame with hp/mp (percent) display
    • range check for healer

ToT:
    • extra ToT and ToToT display
    • extra ToT hp&mp percent display
    • ToT Debuff(5)

Focus:
    • 3d/class portrait
    • frame size scale
    • extra target of focus display
    • target of focus Debuff(5)
    • quick focus (shift/alt/ctrl + leftbutton click to set or cancel)
    • extra hp&mp percent display
    • classicon (leftbutton-inspect, rightbutton-trade, middlebutton-whisper, the fourth button (thumb button)-follow)
    • extra rare/type display
    • mouseover statustext
    • extra frame with hp/mp (percent) display
    • range check for healer

Party:
    • class portrait
    • hide realm name
    • frame size scale
    • extra psrty level display
    • extra party target display
    • party target Debuff(5)
    • extra party hp/hp percent display
    • class colored name
    • party buff displayed directly
    • offline detection
    • death/ghost state text
    • mouseover statustext
    • party spell bar
    • range check for healer

Others:
    • boss hp percent
    Vuhdo___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    VuhDo is a raid monitor similar to CTRaidAssist or Blizzards built-in raid frames. Basically this is about displaying the health of raid members in form of clearly arranged bars. VuhDo is primarily directed to healing classes, but will make use to almost any other class. Moreover several healing spells or other actions can be asserted to mouse clicks on those bars (Click-Heal).

What VuhDo can do:
    1. Display all relevant informations about your raid members
    • Life,
    • Mana, other types of power
    • Debuffs
    • Range
    • Incoming Heal
    • Aggro
    • Threat
    • HoTs
    • Charmed status
    • PvP status
    • Tooltips (for race, class, level and current location)
    • Player Tags (such as afk, disconnected, dead)
    • Shields

2. Casting
    • You can heal, decurse, target, assist or focus raid memers with just one click
    • You can bind any usable item and any macro to mouse clicks
    • You can assign up to 40 mouse click combinations to cast on raid members
    • You can assign up to 16 keys to cast when mouse over
    • You can automatically fire your trinkets and instant casts whenever cooldown is over
    • You can automatically resurrect and decurse players out of combat

3. Set up the raid
    • manage main tanks (CTRA/ORA compatible) and personally selected players.
    • Setup who is raid lead, assistant and master looter
    • Check who is one of the above

4. Buffing
    • You can easily keep track of all of your buffs
    • You can rebuff automatically chosing the most suitable spell and target
    • You can smart buff your raid automatically selecting missing buffs

Special Features:
    • Up to 10 independent raid member panels

Completely free arrangement of raid members, You can move any group to any position in any panel:
    • You can select to see your groups by class, group number role or any combination.
    • Easy group arrangement via Drag’n’Drop.
    • You can additionally setup to display Pets, Vehicles, Main Tanks, private Tanks.
    • A panel setup wizard lets you setup most common settings with a few clicks
    • You can store different skins and arrangements of panels separately

Supported standards / Compatibility:
    • CTRA/oRA: Main Tank setup / resurrection monitor
    • libSharedMedia: Fonts, Statusbar textures
    • Masque
    • Clique
    X-Perl___TBC 2.4.3___WotLK 3.3.5___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    Introduction
    Perl, with Extra stuff. Much enchanced from Nymbia's Perl UnitFrames, and a complete replacement for Blizzard's default unit frames, including raid frames and raid tools, with little remaining of the original Nymbia code.

• Range Finder (combined with optional health check and/or debuff check) for all frames based on spell or item range test.

• HoT Monitor will highlight units clearly that have ''your own'' active Heal over Time spells. Regardless of how many other heal over time buffs are on the raid members, you can keep track of your own ones and when they expire.

• Debuff Highlighting in standard debuff colours on all friendly frames. Priority given to show debuffs that ''you'' can cure first.

• Raid Frames, buff icons, MT list units and some other portions or X-Perl are Created on demand. Saving a lot of time and memory at system startup. Defering the creation of many parts of X-Perl to when they are actually required. And of course, most often outside of raids they are never required and are never created.

• Raid Target icon support for Target, Target's Target, MT Targets.

• Raid Tooltip will show combat rezzers available (druids with Rebirth ready (or very soon available) and any normal rezzers out of combat) if you bring up tooltip of a dead person.

• In-combat indicators for all units.

• 3D Portraits for player, pet, target, focus, party. Optional. Of course this may degrade your framerate somewhat because you are displaying more 3D character models that without this option. But some like it pretty, and it does look cool.

• Red and Green combat flashes for frames when player, pet, target, party, partypets, raid take damage/heals. Useful indication of things happening.

• Added '''time left''' on party member/target buffs/debuffs when in a raid, these depend somewhat on CTRA sending appropriate information over the addon channel, although some of it can be determined at run time by X-Perl, when a player gets a buff for example, we know how long it should last, and therefor when it should expire.

• Totally new options window including all X-Perl options and access via minimap icon and the /xperl splash command.

• Configurable colours for borders and backgrounds. Including class coloured names, and configurable reaction colours.

• Much care has been taken with code size, memory load, memory usage per cycle and so on.

• LuaProfiler/OnEvent mods used extensively and regularly to ensure that X-Perl does not do more work than is absolutely necessary.

Assists View
    • Will show anyone from raid assising you with your target, and can also show healers or all plus known enemies targetting you.

• Tooltips for the same also available (on player and target frames) if you prefer to not use the main window.

MT Targets
    • Replaces CTRA MT Targets window, and doubles as a replacement for the Perl RaidFrames warrior targets.

• Indicator shows which target you are on.

• Frames will be coloured to show if tanks have duplicate targets.

Casting Monitor
    (WORK IN PROGRESS)
    • Shows selected classes (defaults to healer classes) in a list (much like the MT List), but with some differences.

• Shows mana bars and cast bars on left. Their targets on right. Health bar as normal, but a secondary small red bar on targets which shows the maximum single hit this unit has received since entering combat. The secondary bar will extend downwards from their current HP level down to as far as zero.

• A green name on the targets indicates this is the same target that you have. You can click on casters or their targets as expected.

• For druids, right clicking on a caster will cast Innervate on them.

• For shamans, right clicking on a caster will cast Mana Tide Totem. Check the * indicator to see if they're in your group.

• All bars can be re-sized in X-Perl main options (Monitor section).

• Totals can be toggled (from the 'T' minibutton at top of frame) which gives overview of raid mana status.

Raid Admin
    (WORK IN PROGRESS)
    • Save/Load raid roster setups Only does direct save and load for the moment, but more to come (templates and such).

Item Check
    • Replacement for /raitem /radur /raresist /rareg. Use the old commands before, or drop items in the left item list.

• Query button will perform /raitem on all ticked items (query always includes dur and resists) and you can then view and review all the results whenever, without having to re-query each item.

• Includes everyone in raid, so you don't have to work out who doesn't have items, it'll list them with 0 instead of no entry.

• Active Scanner to check raid member's equipment for the item selected. So you can be sure that people actually have the item worn (Onyxia Cloak for example), without having to go round single target inspecting everyone who 'forgot' to install CTRA for the 50th raid in a row.

Grim Reaper
    Removed from X-Perl, but continues as it's own standalone Ace mod.

More Buffing Features
    Can be found in my new universal buffing mod, ZOMGBuffs

Grim Reaper and ZOMGBuffs are supported in this private post
    oUF_Phanx___Cata 4.3.4___MoP 5.4.2
    oUF layout with many PvE-oriented features and a few options.

Features include aura filtering, dispel highlighting, threat highlighting, incoming heal bars, display of all secondary resources, totem timers, cast bars for player/pet/target, incoming resurrection text, combat feedback text, and AFK timers. Mouse over the frames for more detailed health and power text. Hold Shift out of combat to temporarily disable aura filtering and see all buffs. Some elements auto-adjust based on role (healer, tank, damage).

Type /pouf for options, or browse to the oUF Phanx panel in the standard Interface Options window.

Supported units: player, pet, target, target’s target, focus, focus’s target, party, party pets, arena enemies, and bosses. Raid frames will not be added; use Grid or another raid frame addon of your choice.

GRID does not work on me :( I´ve dowloaded the very good one to my patch, but still doesn´t work, I´ve installed in the interface, but when i type: /Grid nothing shows up :(

Can you guys help me? Thanks!

7. gather mate2 not apear in intrafnce

8. Tom tom isnt working

its says URL is not found

9. its says URL is not found
    https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/tomtom/files/all (select the one for your game version)
    Edited: September 6, 2020

10. I heard about an addon that automatically remove your weapons just before Lady Deathwhisper control a player. What is the name of this addon?

11. I heard about an addon that automatically remove your weapons just before Lady Deathwhisper control a player. What is the name of this addon?
    You dont need a addon for that..

12. Tom Tom WotLK 3.3.5 link doesnt work

First ... 21011121314 ... Last