1. Help

PLS help me NPCSCAN sound test didnt work what can i do?

2. awesome but...

Awesome post but... that many toggles makes unusable to search for an addon, u need to untoggle all to be able to do a browser search,,, non practical...

again great compilation of addns, with a lot of links, just those toggles are annoying for me :D

3. I've goofed around with many of the addons and got a few useful ones, I'm using the Gatherer addon but apparently that only lets you see nodes youve already got? Is there something that shows you nodes available all over? And is there some kind of questie type NPC viewer for the minimap? I mean it's definitely frustrating only being able to select 1 type of NPC at a type, and have to switch between Innkeeper and Repair and Professions and whatnot.

4. i cant seem to downlaod addons. it says i need to request access.

5. Cant download, need acess ( password )

6. request password

can't downloaded them anymore request a password

7. When i click the link to download an add-on it asks me to request acces to a google drive. Is there anything i can do about that?

8. I get an error on my DBM. the voicepack VEM is incompatible. Any idea why ?

9. Most links have become useless and require an google drive access request.

10. Files are hosted on a gdrive account that requires access. Cannot see or download any of these addons.

11. permission

Please give permission for me

12. how grants permission to access the google drive. not able to download em

13. Fix that please

Please fix the autorization b4 downloading the addons, I really need to download recount and other simple stuff and I just cant becouse you never accept the allowance. Please!! Someone please fix that we need to download addons for warmane

First ... 513141516 Last