1. ISboxer 42 need help I am a noob

So I got isboxer, I looked at the nifty little tutorial guide and sure enough I cannot for the life of me get it to work at all. The 2 off characters do not assist me at in attacking even though it is all the same, they heal but they dont target when I try to get them to target. Another problem I am having is when im running they seem to change course and run other ways and in general do not follow the main guy 100%. I have no idea what I am doing wrong at all, if anyone has any suggestions please for the love of god help me. Thank you.

2. It seems like your ISBoxer addon isn't enabled, remember that you have to load out of date addons (ISBoxer is considered like an out of date addon but don't worry everything works anyway)

3. Additionally for the movement it sounds like you're trying to move around using broadcast. Is that correct? You generally do not broadcast movements keys (but ofc in specific situations you do) and mainly move around by having your other characters /follow your lead character. ISBoxer handles the FTL setup for you, so you only should need to hit your designated follow key that you chose during the setup wizard and the other toons will trigger the correct macro (creater by the ISBoxer addon) to follow the current lead character.

If they do not, check the addon, as Skogsdotter said. If that does nothing, you could try resetting keybinds on the affected characters to default. Mainly you wish to avoid creating keybinds utilizing Backspace and F11, as those (and their modifier keys i.e. Shift+F11, Shift+alt+f11, etc) are what ISBoxer tries to use by default as keys for all the assist and follow macros it needs to function properly. Any conflicting keybinds can break this functionality.

4. This is good video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3nwTDfy1Uw
    Follow and assist should work with latest isboxer in tbc and wotlk if you do exactly like on video.
    Never done fresh setup with isboxer 42 so can't be sure.