1. Demonology Warlock Pet

Hello!

I've been playing before as a Demonology Warlock in an old server where the Imp tended to be a popular pet while the Felguard being misused. Now, after digging a bit inside this server, I saw that the Felguard is quite popular around here, but yet again, many Demonology Warlocks don't use the Felguard but the Imp instead, I also heard that the Felguard can reach 1.2k dmg/dps and the Imp 2.4k dmg/dps.

What is your thoughts about that guys and girls? What should I use?

Please and Thank you!

2. The imp dmg is indeed bigger then the felgaurds.

In the past when i did ICC my imp did 10% or more of the dmg on bosses.
    I dont remember very well tho.
    Been a while.

For raiding i advice you to go imp spec.
    How ever for leveling and grinding i think the Felgaurd would be more usefull.

If you visit my character "Nojuju" via armory you can check out the talents and glyphs for imp spec.

Goodluck with ur dicision.

Ps. im no hardcore Warlock player so you might wanna wait for some more replies? (-:

3. It says the Imp was nerfed, and that the Felguard is bugged. I want the final decision that I can use in raids and dungeons, for leveling I keep my love, the Voidwalker xD.

Thanks for replies, please give me more information.

4. Better to go nerfed instead of bugged i guess...

5. Better to go nerfed instead of bugged i guess...
    How the Felguard is bugged?
    Though what else is interesting for me, is why the people mostly use the Felguard then?
    Edited: November 4, 2017

6. How the Felguard is bugged?
    Though what else is interesting for me, is why the people mostly use the Felguard then?
    Because they aren't informed. They play the game, they don't read about it on forums or check bugtracker regarding their class.

7. Because they aren't informed. They play the game, they don't read about it on forums or check bugtracker regarding their class.
    But where he's bugged?