1. Multiboxers camping farm places+camping players

Hello there everyone,
    So i know multiboxing isn't banable, but there are some people actually abusing multixoxing to a new level. I am farming in SMV with my prot pally often and so because a chinese farming guild own the Black Temple farming place these days i tried to farm at Eclipse point. There was an ally multiboxer but didnt mind him being there farming faster than me, but today when i went here , after i pulled 20 mobs on me suddenly a multiboxer horde with mages killed me, the ally guy that has a pala tank and mages is the same that has horde mages, so the problem is that when an ally come to farm he bring down mages from the sky and kill it, if a horde player come to farm he bring down ally mages . Also he is camping even players that wanna quest there because hes so ****ing chinese greedy that wanna own that place only for himself. I am now asking warmane : Where should people farm/quest with all those multiboxers ? Server became full of bots and multiboxers and ordinary players struggle to survive. Can the guy that has multiboxers on each faction get banned or warned for camping people ? You really want only 1 player to camp that place? I am wasting time trying to farm each day but those multiboxers/farmers at bt and eclipse point camp people everyday. If you go to Black Temple you will mostly see chinese farmers from Yimeng guild, if you go at eclipse point you only see 1 guy handling 2 groups of multibox ally and horde. Maybe someone from staff can clarify this issue. We want a good tbc server where people can farm and quest in peace. One guy wanna multibox, 1000 guys wanna multibox too, i am ok with that, 1 multiboxer can kill you in pvp , ok with that too, but if one guy owns a farming/questing place all day and killing everyone from eac faction more and more, well i am not ok with that.

2. In this case I must take the Multiboxer's side. You have the ability to move to another farming location or farm something else somewhere else in the world. You are not per se griefed or restricted all together by his actions.

3. Oh ye? really ? those 2 are the only ones with alot of obs that u can pull at once. Seems like you are happy with multiboxers and capers. In this case ill level multiboxers and do the same no problem. You are a good player and your answer is also good. You made my day!

4. I cannot say I am filled with joy about the MBox concept. But Warmane has taken the stance to allow them here and I am fine with that. It is their server.
    What I have against MBoxing are situations when you cannot do much to counter them, namely in BGs at the same time the MBox concept comes down to 1 player wanting to have an unfair advantage over 40 others.

In your scenario you go out in the world and find a classic hot-spot for farming rep items, cloth etc, so MBoxer or no MBoxer, you are likely to get company.
    But no one puts a gun to your head and forces you to farm just that, just there in just that zone/spot. There are hundreds of things to farm and the options to escape MBoxerswhile farming are plentiful, for example by farming dungeons.

In Battlegrounds you do not have those options. It is by pure chance you will end up vs a MBoxer and unless you rock a full premade it is highly unlikely that you will beat the MBoxer, and even if you do have a premade, it will take a lot of coordination and planning to make it work. Your only option in the BG is to wait it out as a ghost , in a off-side spot trying to stay hidden, or AFK/logoff.
    To put it in layman's terms: In the world you can always escape/swap zone/call for help etc, in BGs you can't.

So while I am not an opponent of MBoxing per se I do believe it needs to be limited/controled.

5. I am now asking warmane : Where should people farm/quest with all those multiboxers ?
    There are plenty of spots where u can farm.
    If a multiboxer occasionally owns one spot then just go to a different spot. I don't really see the problem here.

Also, its actually a good idea to have characters on both factions. Consider what a insane amount of farming bots we have these days. Would u want to share ur farm spot with a bot? When u have chars on both factions u can wipe out all the bots and keep the loot for yourself.

Server became full of bots and multiboxers and ordinary players struggle to survive.
    Pls, don't make the mistake to mix up bots and multiboxer.
    Thats two completely different things.
    Edited: November 1, 2017

6. There are plenty of spots where u can farm.
    If a multiboxer occasionally owns one spot then just go to a different spot. I don't really see the problem here.

Also, its actually a good idea to have characters on both factions. Consider what a insane amount of farming bots we have these days. Would u want to share ur farm spot with a bot? When u have chars on both factions u can wipe out all the bots and keep the loot for yourself.

Pls, don't make the mistake to mix up bots and multiboxer.
    Thats two completely different things.
    You don't get it, i wanna farm tomes , signets blues , greens and epics + cloths, those 2 spots have many mobs at once so as a tank i can pull many of them and aoe till they die and loot. You are telling me and others to go to other places because that player owns that place every day ? is that right? he bought the ****ing place or what? You are that kind of player that doesn't care of some things because you don't do these things. You cannot farm what i farm there in dungeons and u need groups for dungs. Tell me a better place with more than 20 mobs at once that drop the items above and i will deal with it. Meanwhile i became a multiboxer, made 5 shamans and i am currently looking for a software that fits my needs. If you need to become a multiboxer to counter multiboxer then so be it. You don't even put your brain at work and realise that those chinese farmers and multiboxers that farm are the gold sellers that are a plague for server. And with what you say you support them , and because people support them by buying gold from them and also support them with morality you will never get rid of them.

7. First time I think I will ever say this in a MBox thread but.
    Close this topic.
    This guy is either a troll or seriously a couple of quarts low.

8. Wait, so am i allowed to play horde and ally characters at the same time to secure a farming spot for myself? Isnt that also cross faction collaboration or is that allowed here?

9. Wait, so am i allowed to play horde and ally characters at the same time to secure a farming spot for myself? Isnt that also cross faction collaboration or is that allowed here?
    This is a bit of an extreme instance of it, but yes, it is.

10. This is a bit of an extreme instance of it, but yes, it is.
    Say what? I even did such things on retail. xP

11. To elaborate, "yes, it is" as in it is allowed. There's no reason as to why it wouldn't be.