1. Humans are the best, im like a horny pedophile in a kindergarten when i have both procs up on my lock. If you plan to play pvp and have access to bis trinkets then anything else than human is a gimp and always will be.

2. You all have a point, i personally belive that pvp is won by survivability and skill not extra dps. Got nothing else ^^
    PvP is won by gear and skill.
    The double pve trinkets give humans better gear than other races.
    Take warrior for example, when u use bladestorm with a double trinket proc u deal significant more dmg than with just one trinket proc.
    That extra trinket proc makes it possible to kill many classes during the bladestorm that would have survived w/o the second trinket proc.
    Edited: November 2, 2017

3. Glad you agree that it is not. That's something already. I may have better damage for a short duration overall but that's it. I don't see the human racial to be a reason for 100 discussion threads untill later 2017. I wouldn't dare to say it's bad, but it's still very situational. For examples, I played rogue in both factions by a lot of time and I can assure you and everyone I had more troubles fighting orc warriors/dks and shamans than any other race. One different trinket only over the entire gear can't be responsable for an outcome changing factor, there are still more, way more, and way more important ones. The examples were mentioned by yourself in the last statement. Play with those, not with racials.

I've discussed this so many times in other threads that I'm honestly getting bored of it. They always end in the same way like "humph, crossarms for each side and end". If that's how's it gonna be once again, fine for me. I'll try to get better no matter what race/class I play, if people want to refuse to do the same and keep blaming human racial, then go ahead, I won't stop them...
    in short vs rogue(who btw almost do not exist on the ladder) orc is better.vs any other class in the game human is way better.
    not very situational at all.
    also seems like you are confused about something.no one have ever said " if you human you win".we are not discussing personal skill level and how you are suppose to play the game.we are taking example of 2 equally geared/skilled players and the benefit from racial,theres no denying 2nd trinket will give you upper hand over your opponent.to argue about this is like to argue "is wrathful gear better then relentless".

4. Even if it wasn't OP, it's still extremely lame because it makes the Gnome and Undead racials totally useless in comparison.

5. You need to have brain damage not to understand why a single race constituting 80% of top 100 teams in both 2s and 3s for multiple years translates to that race being op in PvP.

6. The title of the OP's next topic "100% mounts are not faster than 60% mounts".

7. we are taking example of 2 equally geared/skilled players and the benefit from racial,theres no denying 2nd trinket will give you upper hand over your opponent.to argue about this is like to argue "is wrathful gear better then relentless".
    The difference isn't high, and there are N ways to stop/avoid trinket burst. I thought that these PvP pro players knew about that...
    The thing is, if people just face a target dummy and challenge each other for a dps race, yeah human most likely win. But players = dummies? No. Many players just act like human racial is gamebreaking, but it's definately not.
    I'm too lazy to write what I said on other threads, I'm done.

8. The difference isn't high, and there are N ways to stop/avoid trinket burst. I thought that these PvP pro players knew about that...
    The thing is, if people just face a target dummy and challenge each other for a dps race, yeah human most likely win. But players = dummies? No. Many players just act like human racial is gamebreaking, but it's definately not.
    I'm too lazy to write what I said on other threads, I'm done.
    Yeah, the difference isn't all that high, you guys! That's why we see so much diversity on the PvP ladder! Oh, what's that? 95% of top teams contain humans? Damn, I guess your opinion is garbage.

9. Yeah, the difference isn't all that high, you guys! That's why we see so much diversity on the PvP ladder! Oh, what's that? 95% of teams contain humans? Damn, I guess your opinion is garbage.
    Delicious and lovely small text of sarcasm, God I so loved it.
    Using a crappy ladder which people barely care about nowadays, are you serious right now?
    Is it my fault most players want to play human? Just because perhaps they find human "op" too?

Yes the difference isn't high. ONE different trinket over the entire gear can not be a reason for the difference being high.
    There are N other and more important factors that decides the outcome on PvP matches.
    From your post, I can only see a small "learn to play" issue.

And for the record, all opinions have the same value.

10. Delicious and lovely small text of sarcasm, God I so loved it.
    Using a crappy ladder which people barely care about nowadays, are you serious right now?
    Is it my fault most players want to play human? Just because perhaps they find human "op" too?

Yes the difference isn't high. ONE different trinket over the entire gear can not be a reason for the difference being high.
    There are N other and more important factors that decides the outcome on PvP matches.
    From your post, I can only see a small "learn to play" issue.
    I'm sorry for using the most comprehensive tool we have for tracking dominant factors in arena PvP, I didn't mean to offend you with facts and numbers. I should've just based my entire opinion on personal feelings, in spite of the evidence, like you.

And for the record, all opinions have the same value.
    Is that what your mommy told you, dear?

11. Are you ok?
    Dominant factors for arena pvp are skill, coordination, setup, tactics, playstyle and what players do at every moment. If it's a racial for you then I don't know what else to say...
    And the evidence is there. Those with the most of the terms I said are in top, simple. It's hard work. Not racials.
    About your last question, no, sweetie. It has to do with human rights and common sense. Wanna keep acting funny? Fine, do it. At least I am not the one crying now.

12. I'm having a real giggle here :D Thank you, DamnOriginal!

13. Dominant factors for arena pvp are skill, coordination, setup, tactics, playstyle and what players do at every moment.
    You just keep missing the point, mate. Tell me, if all of these factors are equal for both teams (aka both teams are equally skilled), then what is left?

That's right - racials.

14. You just keep missing the point, mate. Tell me, if all of these factors are equal for both teams (aka both teams are equally skilled), then what is left?

That's right - racials.
    I do get the point perfectly, but people act it is gamebreaking when it's definately not.
    To answer your question, depends on classes, situations, places and luck. I am not saying racials won't put a mark on it, but saying it is op... Give me a break...

15. Lets remove human trinket from arenas, and see how arena pvp is about skill, coordination, setup, tactics, and playstyle.

First 1234 ... Last