1. Humans are not overpowered in pvp

Seeing all those threads i just want to say that thinking humans are op because of a silly racial is just a mild excuse individuals give to them selves for any kind of pvp loss. Each race has its own perks wich can be used as an advantage. So instead of crying about racials, consider all the disadvantages and advantages of each racial.
    Good day all.

2. Check the armory for top 10 arena teams and count the amount of humans. http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/2v2/Icecrown

3. Judging the game mechanics based on one arena season is very misleading, i have seen countless times horde on top 10. Just because its like that now doesnt mean it was, will be, and is.

4. Judging the game mechanics based on one arena season is very misleading, i have seen countless times horde on top 10. Just because its like that now doesnt mean it was, will be, and is.
    One season? It has been like that for years. Sure, some good players can always reach high ratings while playing other races but if you check the statistics the human race is the most played one.

5. Judging the game mechanics based on one arena season is very misleading, i have seen countless times horde on top 10. Just because its like that now doesnt mean it was, will be, and is.
    check blackrock armory.there is 2 or 3 teams in top 100.and its not one season its like this for many years.
    as for game mechanics this patch is dominated by warriors by far(at least in 2s) and warrior is the class that scale the most with gear.for them to have extra hc trinket its insane dmg boost.
    Edited: November 2, 2017

6. Here are the facts:
    Humans can get 2 trinkets. Lets take Deathbringer's Will and Shattered Twilight Scale. First of all, the armor pen passive stats are monstrous, lets not speak about the procs. Since they have the the Pvp trinket effect, the only thing theyll gain is around 140 resi, which is nowhere near comparable to a BiS Pve trinket.
    You could gain resilience as a human through gems, but you cant get a proc as a non-human through gear.
    Humans having an advantage over other races is not some kind of excuse, its a FACT. Compare the human racial to Shadowmeld, the draenei healing, the orc attack power racial, theyre all inferior except for maybe Belf.

7. So to you having an extra PvE BiS trinket is not OP and is somehow equal to the other ****ty racials, half of which barely have any application in PvP. Ever since vanilla the extra PvP trinket has been the determinant for the best race. First it was undead, then after they made WotF share CD with the PvP trinket and changed the human racial it instantly became human.

This only changed later on with the introduction of honor talents.

8. , the orc attack power racial
    Racial + 15% meta + talent = 3 sec 5cp kidneyShot
    Meanwhile human warrior will die there

Human double trinekt 'advantage' is easily eliminated by hard pressure or simple controll
    As sham lock we burst these warriors so hard they barely remember of having heroic trinkets

9. The only problem we have here is the fact most players always think that PvP is or should be dps races all the time.
    Should I even bother saying it is not?...

10. Racial + 15% meta + talent = 3 sec 5cp kidneyShot
    Meanwhile human warrior will die there

Human double trinekt 'advantage' is easily eliminated by hard pressure or simple controll
    As sham lock we burst these warriors so hard they barely remember of having heroic trinkets
    As you would burn any other race, it has nothing to do with racials. Still the human racial is better. Even your bursting damage would be higher if your warlock is human. Your post is irrelevant.

The only problem we have here is the fact most players always think that PvP is or should be dps races all the time.
    Should I even bother saying it is not?...
    Of course it's not but still you have a higher chance to win. We are not talking about positioning, crowd control, switch or tatics.

11. Of course it's not but still you have a higher chance to win. We are not talking about positioning, crowd control, switch or tatics.
    Glad you agree that it is not. That's something already. I may have better damage for a short duration overall but that's it. I don't see the human racial to be a reason for 100 discussion threads untill later 2017. I wouldn't dare to say it's bad, but it's still very situational. For examples, I played rogue in both factions by a lot of time and I can assure you and everyone I had more troubles fighting orc warriors/dks and shamans than any other race. One different trinket only over the entire gear can't be responsable for an outcome changing factor, there are still more, way more, and way more important ones. The examples were mentioned by yourself in the last statement. Play with those, not with racials.

I've discussed this so many times in other threads that I'm honestly getting bored of it. They always end in the same way like "humph, crossarms for each side and end". If that's how's it gonna be once again, fine for me. I'll try to get better no matter what race/class I play, if people want to refuse to do the same and keep blaming human racial, then go ahead, I won't stop them...

12. Glad you agree that it is not. That's something already. I may have better damage for a short duration overall but that's it. I don't see the human racial to be a reason for 100 discussion threads untill later 2017. I wouldn't dare to say it's bad, but it's still very situational. For examples, I played rogue in both factions by a lot of time and I can assure you and everyone I had more troubles fighting orc warriors/dks and shamans than any other race. One different trinket only over the entire gear can't be responsable for an outcome changing factor, there are still more, way more, and way more important ones. The examples were mentioned by yourself in the last statement. Play with those, not with racials.

I've discussed this so many times in other threads that I'm honestly getting bored of it. They always end in the same way like "humph, crossarms for each side and end". If that's how's it gonna be once again, fine for me. I'll try to get better no matter what race/class I play, if people want to refuse to do the same and keep blaming human racial, then go ahead, I won't stop them...
    I don't blame human racial. I just think it's a smart choice if you want to focus on pvp. I am not actually even playing a human warrior. Sure rogues have troubles with orc stun reduction and you can play a gnome if you are, for example, going for resto dudu-arms war (trying to compensate the lack of dispels) but still, human racial would be the best one. Nothing, taken by itself, would make you 100% sure that you can win an arena match, not even shadowmourne, but if you are going for the competition you want the best possible setup to begin with.

13. ...and that is the human racial. *ba dum tss*

14. You all have a point, i personally belive that pvp is won by survivability and skill not extra dps. Got nothing else ^^

15. If all other things are equal, then yes - these are the only determinants. But they're not. Plus, there is very little skill involved in a comp that relies on CC chains. Just look at it like that - arenas are won mostly by pressure. Humans can dish out more pressure by having an extra trinket. This is pretty much the core reason why they're considered the best.

123 ... Last