1. Okay then, conclusion of this topic:

Human racial is extreemely potent and completely overpowered in PvP. I don't even know how can someone pass through 1500 rating without it, as it is mandatory for someone who wants to PvP, or it is totally not worth the time. No matter if they just press123 in arena and 234 in bgs with backpedal, that beautiful scale procc will automatically make them lead the top scoreboard right away.
    I really hope warmane will disable emfh soon because if they do so I'm sure we will have a chance to get high ratings. Orc ap buff and stun reduction, belf aoe silence, war stomp - cyclone, what's that? All those useless racials, I just use them randomly or just to look cool, because no matter how, when and where I use them, nothing comes out of it.
    So yeah, screw the rest, human is all the way!
    Good night everyone.
    I've gotten warrior, rogue, mage, druid, shaman, hunter, and priest to 2000-2200 rating, only the warrior being a human. I do not think it's necessary to have the human racial to achieve a high rating, but still believe that it is a completely imbalanced racial in contrast to the others in 3.3.5a. Sure, you can shadowmeld a gamebreaking spell, or use war stomp to guarantee a cyclone, have reduced stun duration vs rogues, but none of them has the versatility of the human racial, which is effective no matter the comp you face. You really don't take the time to envision the entire picture, or apply it to every circumstance, but that's expected after seeing how bad your general posts on the forums are. Like DamnOriginal said, the data is overwhelmingly supportive of the human racial being preferred whenever possible to a minmaxing PvPer. The variables you kept bringing into question have no weight when discussing this particular topic, as they apply to all races and class combinations. Warmane will not do anything to balance this however, so it isn't worth *****ing about, but at the same time, it's pretty funny to think some people could be so oblivious and incapable of rational thought that they would argue against a blatant truth of this expansion pack.

2. this thread reminds me of the conversations uneducated old people have about politics and economics. 95% is bull****

3. rogue/feral almost do not exist on warmane ladder.....
    Feral/disc,
    rogue/SP

impact of having 10% less stun duration
    It's 15%.

ras for 2nd trinket you will have his benefit in 100% of your games vs any comp you play.
    Difference between human warrior and ork warrior - Taunka proc.
    You will run without it for 1 minute 45 seconds.
    So for 1 minute 45 seconds you are worse than ork.

the data is overwhelmingly supportive of the human racial being preferred whenever possible to a minmaxing PvPer.
    Statistic says every minmaxer chooses JC.
    Dos it mean JC is gamebreaking profession just because 90% good arena players are picking it ?
    Edited: November 12, 2017

4. Feral/disc,
    rogue/SP
    both feral/disc and rogue/priest almost do not exist in wotlk warmane ladder.

we have established already for warrior is only 10% read previous posts.

Difference between human warrior and ork warrior - Taunka proc.
    You will run without it for 1 minute 45 seconds.
    So for 1 minute 45 seconds you are worse than ork.
    seems like you think DBW have same duration and CD as orc racial.you are wrong its 30 sec duration with only 90 sec cd.the time you run w/o it is only 60 sec then you have it again for 30 sec.not 1 min 45 sec as you are claiming.again go read previous posts.

Statistic says every minmaxer chooses JC.
    Dos it mean JC is gamebreaking profession just because 90% good arena players are picking it ?
    you just pull that statistic out of your ***.JC provide exactly same stats bonus as most other crafting professions so there is literally no difference between them.unless you are trying to tell us 1400 ap for 30 sec with 60 sec downtime is same as 322ap for 15 sec and 1min 45 sec downtime...then your example is just stupid.

5. I've gotten warrior, rogue, mage, druid, shaman, hunter, and priest to 2000-2200 rating, only the warrior being a human. I do not think it's necessary to have the human racial to achieve a high rating, but still believe that it is a completely imbalanced racial in contrast to the others in 3.3.5a. Sure, you can shadowmeld a gamebreaking spell, or use war stomp to guarantee a cyclone, have reduced stun duration vs rogues, but none of them has the versatility of the human racial, which is effective no matter the comp you face.
    If you think it's an imbalanced racial that's fine, while I don't. All races can be crucial if they are used in the correct moment, while humans can dish out more dps in general, especially with trinket procs, which it's something that hits really hard, but they're still passive proccs which can be countered if people play their classes properly. If you can reach 2k with N classes, then I guess I don't need to give you examples.

You really don't take the time to envision the entire picture, or apply it to every circumstance, but that's expected after seeing how bad your general posts on the forums are. Like DamnOriginal said, the data is overwhelmingly supportive of the human racial being preferred whenever possible to a minmaxing PvPer. The variables you kept bringing into question have no weight when discussing this particular topic, as they apply to all races and class combinations. Warmane will not do anything to balance this however, so it isn't worth *****ing about, but at the same time, it's pretty funny to think some people could be so oblivious and incapable of rational thought that they would argue against a blatant truth of this expansion pack.
    Sir, you don't know anything about me. You have no clue what I did nor what I've been through. So yeah, I can see the entire picture. The reason I'm not writing a wall of text is because I did it N times in the past on topics talking about the exact same thing - human racial. I wasted time giving examples on every class/race and I ain't repeating, I'm done. They can keep making a tempest over humans, it's their own choice and path, I ain't complaining, that's for sure. You know, this is how exactly forums are working out. Too many threads being repeated over and over always ending the same way, low level ganking, multiboxings, server lag, server cap increase, ninja lootings, etc, it's becoming worthless to be honest with you.
    And by the way, it's not warname who should "balance" the situation, it's players. Players' desires of winning 24/7 and ruin the experience for others make it "unbalanced". Even if warmane will do something about it, there will still be other ways to unbalance again. And people will complain again. But I gotta ask, what do you suggest then? Remove emfh from the game? If that's gonna make people stop complaining once and for all, fine for me, go ahead, I'm not scared.

6. you just pull that statistic out of your ***.JC provide exactly same stats bonus as most other crafting professions so there is literally no difference between them
    No ****, captain.

Now inspect all top teams - every member of them has JC, even non human races.
    According to your mongoloid logic (ladder is full of humans >> racial is outstanding) that means that JC is real outstanding profession.
    Meanwhile it's just versatile and slightly better overall, so minmaxers picking it up. Same goes for human racial.

In 2020 you will realize that.
    Nope, you won't.

both feral/disc and rogue/priest almost do not exist in wotlk warmane ladder.
    top 100
    6 war/pal
    7 rog/priest

Once again i suggest to turn your head out of your ***.

7. No ****, captain.
    According to your mongoloid logic (ladder is full of humans >> racial is outstanding) that means that JC is real outstanding profession.
    Meanwhile it's just versatile and slightly better overall, so minmaxers picking it up. Same goes for human racial.

In 2020 you will realize that.
    Nope, you won't.
    maybe because bs and jc use same mats and its more convenient to level them together then lets say alchemy+LW where you need herbs and leathers?on top of that they suit each other bonus socket from bs where you can put JC gem.but all of them give exactly same number bonus stats.as i said really stupid example and not comparable to human/orc racial at all.
    On top of that no one ever said "human racial is better because there is more humans then orc" thats some conclusion that you come up on your own.we are comparing the benefits from both racial and trying to get a conclusion who is actually better.actually pretty sure most people already agreed that human racial is OVERALL the better one.
    top 100
    6 war/pal
    7 rog/priest

Once again i suggest to turn your head out of your ***.
    6 war teams vs 7 rogue teams?you sure you are talking about WOTLK expansion? how about go and count again?there is at least 10+ teams of war+paladin on literally every ladder on warmane.and just so you know even if there is 0 warrior+paladin teams that have nothing to do with with how useful will this 10% stun reduction be for warrior.
    also what you just said only proof my point that the bonus stun reduction you get as orc will be really useful only vs this 7 teams.it will have way way less impact vs the other 93 teams but the extra trinket will give you huge bonus vs all 100 teams.
    so how about you take your own head from your *** and read previous posts before posting something as stupid as this.
    and learn to count because war/rogue ration is like 4-5 to 1 and you make it sound like there is more rogues then warrior...

8. No ****, captain.

How do you people even waddle through life with such comprehension troubles? It's not "slightly better" as I have shown and will show again for the slow cases like yourself.

The amount of humans on the ladder is just one variable in the overwhelming mountain of evidence that suggests the human racial is just completely unbalanced and broken with such high ilvl PvE gear available. There's another completely different variable called math. You bring JC as an example, which provides 63 stats instead of the usual 60, which naturally makes it slightly better than all the other professions, in addition to having the ability to swap to stats for whatever you need. How do we know it's "slightly better"? Because the difference between a person with JC and someone with another profession that provides them a desirable stat is less than 2%, superior but by a very small margin.

Now, in contrasts, here's a quote where I compare the human racial to the next best option in the case of warriors, that being orcs.

Just averaging out the DBW proc along with the extra passive stats with a 33% uptime, minus the 12.5% uptime of Bloodfury gives us slightly more than 200 extra stat points (the equivalent of 3.3 extra profession bonuses) that the human can choose to put wherever he wants without losing damage over the orc, defense or offense.
    Did your potato of a brain catch that? A human not only has more flexibility but also 200 extra averaged stats over the orc, 150 if we're generous and assume that the orc is using an axe and the human isn't using a sword for that 5 expertise. A difference of 375%-500%. How much of a vegetable do you have to be to compare a 2% increase to one that is 200 times greater and somehow attempt to lump them in the same category of "slightly better"? Go absorb nutrients from the soil until you grow some basic number comprehension skills and then come back to make a point.

9. Judging the game mechanics based on one arena season is very misleading, i have seen countless times horde on top 10. Just because its like that now doesnt mean it was, will be, and is.
    hey, you.. yes you! i'm judgint the game from 10 years expirience and i KNOW that humans are OP in pvp. you have anything else to say?
    they are especially OP In s8 gear, because they can handle the double trinket without much resilience loss... every decent warrior,paladin,dk,rogue,mage or warlock plays human. people realize that 150 resilience is not better than second insane ICC trinket. AND YES - TRINKETS ARE THAT OP. one trinket can get you from zero to hero. a single DBW,DFO or Phylactery is game changer. let's not forget stuff like bauble and key.. even double solace is really OP in comps like mage/priest
    Edited: November 18, 2017

First ... 678