1. wotlk 60 twinking

Hi all, I decided to make a lvl 60 twink paladin and have afew questions:

Most of the 60 twinks I see are prot warriors but I decided to go for pala, I simply prefer pala over warrior, but I wish to know if what I did was a mistake. how viable is a ret/prot pve/pvp 60 twink compared to a warrior? can pala tank just fine? is pala's dps alright?
    (I don't have much experience with paladins or warriors, only got both to around lvl 3X, I'm not experienced with twinking either)

Proffessions? I picked herbalism and alchemy, both are at lvl 1 because cba yet. I picked those simply because I have tailoring+enchanting+blacksmith+jewelcrafting+mini ng+engineering already maxed on my alts and I don't wanna repeat proffessions if they don't give extra bonuses (idk if these do). Are those two good picks? do you recomend any others?

How long does it take to get thunderfury +/-? or how hard it it?

ty

2. Paladin is viable against any class against DPS and Healing easily, they can top the charts without difficulty (GL against tier 3 druid though healing) Tanking goes to warriors unfortunately, although Paladins can tank fine warriors have it the best. Paladins can take out any other class including warriors with ease, similarly with any other class that is geared, really any class can take out any other class. 60 twink bracket is a one-three shot fest. As you talked about being Ret or prot going with gems is really your only option or if your patient and rather feel a bit more nostalgic/epic you can go with Tier 2.5. There are some players you can copy gear from search guild "Pride".

Professions depend on class, as with Pala, herbalism is a must, the secondary one depends on you, alchemy isn't really the most favoured usually people go into engineering or mining. Thunderfury is easy to get, it's based on your luck, but it can get tedious. I got my second binding on my 2708373783th try, but my first on my third, so luck is a factor.

3. Thank you for quick and nice reply.
    by the way, im in lordaeron, and i'm planning on staying classic, no tbc gears. But ya I can use armory to check the guild Pride to see what they have there.
    and so for thunderfury, hardest thing is getting bindings huh?

4. Classic, sweet choice :). Yea, the bindings are a pain, the other items aren't as bad since you can get them all in a week or less, but bindings are a weekly thing. As for gear I'd go with full Tier 2.5 (AQ Set) or the Tier 2 Judgement gear, paired with either Sulfuras, Ashkandi, or Dark Edge of Insanity. You can also mix and match with non tier items, but the tiers help with a sort of organisation, and not to mention you'd look badass.