1. PvE BM Macro

Hey Everyone. Ive been using several Macros and I am trying to figure out which is the absolute best for DPS.

Here are the following:

#showtooltip Steady Shot
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
    /cast [exists,target=pettarget] Kill Command
    /castsequence reset=2.15 Steady Shot, !Auto Shot
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();

#showtooltip Steady Shot
    /castsequence reset=2.15 !Auto Shot, Steady Shot
    /castrandom [target=pettarget, exists] Kill Command
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

#showtooltip Steady Shot
    /cast !Auto shot
    /cast [target=pettarget, exists] Kill command
    /cast Steady shot

Now the 2.15 is the .01 addition from my 2.14 ranged attack speed. I am averaging anywhere from 950 - 1200 dps with 2.6k GS and enchants. Am I doing this right?

2. Swing timer (autoshot) has its own bar and is diferent from another CDs. Conditional reset=x is used for pressing/releasing function is not related at all with players weapon speed (but with the swing timer). Kill command does not actually need an alive pet conditional, because that CD has its own already by design and is actually considerated a hunter ability rather than a pet ability (same goes with Master's Call) so is redundant to place that there (but is not wrong). Castsequence is for when you wanna tight up different CDs in the same button. Castrandom is rarely used for CDs but actually for vanity stuffs. The 3rd macro is correctly written. But I notice that you wanna do a terminator button for BM pve so imma help you a bit:

#show
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
    /castsequence reset=2 Arcane Shot, Steady Shot, Steady Shot, Steady Shot, Steady Shot
    /use 10
    /use !Auto Shot
    /use Kill Command

The number 10 in the line /use 10, belongs to the inventory hands item slot position, so if you are engineer with your toon you can use haste proc or rocket stuff aswell with that line. On castsequence you can play with Steady Shot x3 or x4 depending your statical haste.
    Edited: November 2, 2017