1. [A][EU] dedicated Feral and BM hunter LF a semi-hardcore raiding guild

as the title says, we are a hunter main and a Feral main (with DPS and restoration OS) that belonged to the <Justice> core since its foundation. experience-wise, we cleared 6/6 SSC, 3/4 TK before disbanding, with about 10 KT attempts, downing him to about 83% in p4. this server was the first time we both did pve in any non-casual environments, so i cannot present any relevant t6 experience, but we both learn and adapt very quickly and understand our classes on a very high level, with a lot of knowledge about them.

both of us are strong team players, VERY active, dedicated, focused and able to adapt to any european raid time-wise. we both have maxed LW, mandatory addons (for drums, omen, DBM, etc), all proper gems, enchants and always bringing all the necessary consumables to the raid as well as reading up / watching guides of bosses that we aren't familiar with (t6 and on).

my gear consists of: 4/5 t4 with some t5 content items (including shoulders) for tanking, as well as full hydross gear, cat dps (which is able to push over 1.4k constant single target dps raidbuffed - even more than that tbh) as well as full epic restoration set.

my friend's gear is mainly from t4 instances as well as some t5 items (like the hydross chest, reaver legging and so on).

we are looking for a new home, a guild that we'd have a safe raiding spot with good leadership. we prefer guilds with similar progress, but don't hesitate to suggest anything else as well.

since i noticed transfers from A to H are free of cost, horde guilds are an option too. feel free to message me ingame for a more in-depth talk.

you can contact me on:
    [A] Luminnar
    [A] Bloominnar

or discord: Lumi#5211
    Edited: November 2, 2017 Reason: additional info