1. [Frostmourne] Dungeon leveling w/ Restoration for eventual Ele dual spec?

I'm playing on the new Frostmourne server which is of course 7x. I started as Enhance Shaman with the eventual goal to go Elemental for PVP purposes, and along the way started healing for my IRL friends as it turns out it's pretty easy, especially if you have a second set of gear to swap into. I'm level 53 now and still healing just fine, but it is definitely getting harder. I've also heard that post 60 this may no longer be possible.

So, two questions:

1. If I am doing most of my leveling in dungeons anyway (7x + dungeon finder bonus is insane), and playing the healer role, is there any reason not to just respec to Resto for now? Specifically, if the content might start getting harder on the way to 80 and I have zero resto talents. I've done all of my class quests up to this point, so I'm not sure why I'd do anything out of dungeons. If it stays this easy and I can stay in Enhance or go Ele at 75, then, of course, I don't think I'd go Resto at all until I can dual spec.

2. I know there are two end-game Resto builds (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2998432), crit focus and MP5 focus. It looks like I could go Resto for now with the crit focus build and eventually switch back to and/or dual spec (1000 gold is a lot, but eventually that's the plan) to Ele and essentially use the same gear? I feel like it would be 10x easier to gear up my eventual Ele spec just by going Resto for now?

The icing on the cake of all of this is I've realized for the first time in my WoW career that I actually enjoy healing!
    Edited: April 18, 2020