1. Changing config.wtf for other servers

Hello,

I can't seem to change the set realmlist in config.wtf for other Wotlk to play on other Wotlk servers
    When I launch wow it changes it back to logon.warmane.com
    I downloaded it from here because I read somewhere else it can easily be changes for other servers.

2. You change realmlist in file .\Data\enUS\realmlist.wtf
    If problem persists, try this:
    Why are my setting reset after a client restart?
    That is due you to your World of Warcraft folder being read-only, specifically WTF\ folder.
    To solve this: Right click on WTF\ folder -> properties -> remove read-only property. Next time you close your client your settings will be saved.
    http://imgur.com/5wWKUL6.gif

------------------
    If ur gonna change realmlist.wtf often, then pls allow me to share my .bat file, it might be useful.

echo set realmlist logon.warmane.com>"%~dp0\Data\enUS\realmlist.wtf"
    start /d "%~dp0" Wow.exe

^ put that in a .bat file in the wow folder and then, when double clicking it, it will change realmlist and then start game. I made one of these files for every server I like to visit.
    Edited: November 2, 2017

3. You change realmlist in file .\Data\enUS\realmlist.wtf
    If problem persists, try this:

------------------
    If ur gonna change realmlist.wtf often, then pls allow me to share my .bat file, it might be useful.

echo set realmlist logon.warmane.com>"%~dp0\Data\enUS\realmlist.wtf"
    start /d "%~dp0" Wow.exe

^ put that in a .bat file in the wow folder and then, when double clicking it, it will change realmlist and then start game. I made one of these files for every server I like to visit.
    Thanks, that helped

4. i need more help
    idk how to make a .bat'