1. How start to Multiboxing

Hi everyone, last few days i think about start Multibox for my own like doing RDF's alone with 5 toons or smith

I got solid PC with i7 4790k @ 5.0 GHz with Titan X also 32 gb ddr3 2400 MHZ with SSD 512 GB
    also playing on 3 monitors , so i can open easy 3 windows or more but ... can't control it in same time.

I try'ed and download addon named "JUMBA" - i make quick configuration Master / Slave - he said when we losse follow like "Follow broken" but when i press 1 on "druid" he not reply that on warlock.

Any1 here can help me how easy make easy multibox like when i press 1 on druid "master" its reply button 1 on everytoons

2. You need 3rd party program to multibox and send key press to other windows.
    I would recommend Isboxer but there is some free software too.
    Check this: https://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/...to-Multiboxing

3. Jamba is an addon that helps you multibox with a lot of features such as alerts as you said, quests ect... but it's not enough to multibox, as Repc said, you gonna need a 3rd party software.
    I highly recommand you to use ISBoxer, which is absolutely the most complete Multiboxing software, it's not user-friendly but there are tutorials on YouTube (check Multiboxology channel, he made beginner-setup tutorials and pro-setup tutorials).

The software cost 50$ per year (I wouldn't be a problem I think), you can always use the cracked version but it has a keylogger in it so...

4. Jamba is an addon that helps you multibox with a lot of features such as alerts as you said, quests ect... but it's not enough to multibox, as Repc said, you gonna need a 3rd party software.
    I highly recommand you to use ISBoxer, which is absolutely the most complete Multiboxing software, it's not user-friendly but there are tutorials on YouTube (check Multiboxology channel, he made beginner-setup tutorials and pro-setup tutorials).

The software cost 50$ per year (I wouldn't be a problem I think), you can always use the cracked version but it has a keylogger in it so...
    Before spend 50$ (its not cheap for me) i wanna try it if atleast suit for me to Multibox.
    Any1 here have 100% work and safe download crack version?

i see HotKeyNet is free program but need script to run it.
    any1 can help me with it ?
    Edited: November 2, 2017

5. You can ask a free 7 days trial version on the official website, it may be enough to know if you like Multiboxing or not.
    HotKeyNet can be powerful if well configured but it requires a lot of time, knowledges, and honestly I wouldn't use this, especially for RDF because a lot of features ISBoxer does are not available on HotKeyNet.

6. Hello.

I also have a few 30-day ISBoxer codes laying around, so if you want one, I can send you one in a PM. That should give you enough time to get going and try the play style out, as well as trouble shoot any initial problems you might have.

As far a software, ISBoxer really is the way to go, but bare in mind that Lax (the person who writes the program) does not officially condone private servers so no official support is available to issues involving private realms specifically. That doesn't mean it doesn't work absolutely flawlessly though. :)

Hotkeynet is "fine" if you don't want to pay for software, but it really does not have the same set of functionality and flexibility. Nor is it as easy to configure for more complex setups, assuming you know what you are doing in ISBoxer. There are sample scripts on the HKN site that will get you going and the scripting isn't too bad at all as long as you understand basic syntax and logic arguments. Again, ISBoxer just makes things easier by having a GUI for configuration.
    Edited: November 3, 2017 Reason: stuff

7. Isboxer for 5 is just over kill, he just wants to farm instances.

A tutorial on Jamba
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TkzBZ-s5Ok&t=108s

A tutorial on Octopus ( it's free ) Octopus is a simple key broadcaster. which is fine, macros will be a small learning curve if you don't know how to make them already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZxk5EOc5-A

just google it, its fine for 5, and if you have 3 monitors, it will do fine. You'll just have to make up your macros for follow, cast x spell, and target. loads of tutorials out there. good luck.
    Edited: November 5, 2017

8. Jamba works through tells? I downloaded a version supposedly back coded for WOTLK but on Icecrown you can't send tells until lvl 19 so its kind of useless isnt it? I can't get anything to work on it. I guess ISBoxer it is. Does anyone have a trial key?

9. Jamba is using channels to communicate, on Warmane there's a security which is denying you from sending messages on channels before level 19 on WotLK and 17 on TBC. Everything works fine once you are lv 19 or 17 so it's not useless at all, you have to do the first levels without Jamba.